Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
kruseno

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:48:28 AM

Looks pretty decent. Do you have dutch website and white paper translation? Huh That would be very nice

We don't have a Dutch translation, I'm afraid, and we also don't run a translation bounty campaign. Sorry about that. But the English version is pretty comprehensive. And you can always clarify whatever you need here or in our official Telegram group

What a pitty! As I can see you don't have german version either! Why? Do you know that german is one of the major languages of the world and about 95 million people worldwide speak it

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll consider adding it later. Unfortunately, it's hard to encompass all the main languages including German at the website since there would be more than dozen then. This would make browsing the website a bit more complicated while we'd like to keep it simple and intuitive

Allright, pretty clear by now. Thanks for the answer.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

The project amazes with its idea, the feeling that the future is very close.I think that by purchasing tokens now, in the future it is possible to buy several residences in the ecosystem and then resell them. Sounds very interesting, you will agree.
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

The combination of cloud storage and block chain technology is very close, and it is necessary to overcome the difficulty of the major. For users, the more convenient and simple the better.
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

we know that how days left are left before the ICO takes place, but how much time would it take for the steps included in the roadmap to get implemented. Please shed some light on it.
thanks

Hi. Maybe I didn't get it quite straight, but the deadlines are provided in the roadmap for each milestone (for example, beta version will be launched no later than QI 2019).

Hey man, can you provide more detials in your docs on mining your coin?

We use Proof of Stake algorithm if that's what you mean. Thanks, we'll consider elaborating on the tech details or making a separate doc on that

What is "proof of stake" algorithm? How does it work?
SeanL9941

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

Hello and good day. Is there public info about how many tokens will be created for the token launch?

The supply is not fixed in amount, but the number of tokens sold during the ICO will be finite

Right. And what about price, will there be a fixed price per token?

It will be fixed at $0.35 per 1 MASP during the ICO. Then it will fluctuate depending on supply-demand ratio

Well... the price is very attractive, it's the best step for investment, it will probably make me rich Roll Eyes
SeanL9941

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

Hello and good day. Is there public info about how many tokens will be created for the token launch?

The supply is not fixed in amount, but the number of tokens sold during the ICO will be finite

Right. And what about price, will there be a fixed price per token?

It will be fixed at $0.35 per 1 MASP during the ICO. Then it will fluctuate depending on supply-demand ratio

Well... the price is very attractive, it's the best step for investment, it will probably make me rich Roll Eyes

C'mon man, it's just an "american dream" you know. Do you really think that you can make money back on that? I'm not sure. But you can try, then tell me  Smiley

What are you talkiiiing about? It's not an american dream, i'm even not from Usa. It's a very promising project with a strong background and skilfull production team. So watch me becoming a millionaire  Cool
helo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

I've got a question about the bounty. Do you pay in tokens or cash like USD? If I make more posts/reposts than you ask, will you count them all?
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

And could you please give me your facebook link? I do not find it here

Sure. Here it is: https://www.facebook.com/Market.space.system/

And here are the rest of our social nets for your convenience:

https://twitter.com/Market_space_
https://medium.com/@Market_space_
https://www.linkedin.com/company/market-space-decentralized/
https://www.reddit.com/user/Marketspace/
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

Thanks for the promt reply.
Then do the tokens guarantee any income?

MASP is meant to be a utility token, so formally  it doesn't guarantee any income. However, its value growth is not excluded

Are you sure that Market.space and token will grow? Why?

We're dead sure the system will grow, otherwise we wouldn't be working on it Smiley Jokes aside, MASP is a utility token, so it's not value growth that we put forward to attract the community, but the novelty of the system and the demand for it
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

we know that how days left are left before the ICO takes place, but how much time would it take for the steps included in the roadmap to get implemented. Please shed some light on it.
thanks

Hi. Maybe I didn't get it quite straight, but the deadlines are provided in the roadmap for each milestone (for example, beta version will be launched no later than QI 2019).

Hey man, can you provide more detials in your docs on mining your coin?

We use Proof of Stake algorithm if that's what you mean. Thanks, we'll consider elaborating on the tech details or making a separate doc on that

What is "proof of stake" algorithm? How does it work?

In a few words, PoS is a consensus mechanism for approving transactions which was devised as an alternative to PoW. PoS is assigning voting rights to the stakeholders based on the number of coins/investment they hold in the system. Unlike PoW, PoS doesn't call for significant computational power to solve the  cryptographic puzzle, which makes it far more energy efficient.

That's a pretty dull description just to capture the gist. There are great long-reads devoted to PoS vs. PoW. For instance, you may check this one to get the idea
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:29 PM

Do you have fixed financial equivalent target that you are hoping to raise? Is there some minimum?

Well, the soft cap is $15M. Or did I get it wrong?
helo

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

Do you have fixed financial equivalent target that you are hoping to raise? Is there some minimum?

So what do we do if there's like $14 500 000?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:52 PM

I believe something that is normally done in such cases: asking the community. However, in your example it's quite clear that with the sum you named we can go on with the project, that's not a big deal
helo

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

I believe something that is normally done in such cases: asking the community. However, in your example it's quite clear that with the sum you named we can go on with the project, that's not a big deal

No worries. Just asking.
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

I'm generally interested in marketplace concept in ICOs, I think it's the best field to apply the 'decentralization' idea...but let's face it, SIA.tech, Storj or Cryptyk can also ask prof hosts to enter. At least they don't create any barriers that would prevent professionals from joining.

It's hard to disagree, no barriers for professionals, but no barriers for users with ordinary desktops as well
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

I'd like to have more figures to understand the gains. For example, how much will I get from mining in your system?

It's hard to provide the precise figures at this stage
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:18 PM

I'd like to have more figures to understand the gains. For example, how much will I get from mining in your system?

It's hard to provide the precise figures at this stage

Ok, not many ICO's put some real calculations in their docs, but it would be good to see that

I understand your concern, but the system we're working on comprises quite a lot of elements, so giving the estimates you requested now could part with the real figures in the future
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

Why did you cancel the preliminary sales of your tokens in your forum thread was written pre-ICO? What is the hard cap for your ICO and what bonuses do you offer to early investors depending on the amount of investment?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

Are the developer guys from Russia? or most of them. Not that I'm prejudiced, I think Russian devs are really talented. Just asking  Roll Eyes

Some of them come from Russia. We're based in Estonia, in fact
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

Why did you cancel the preliminary sales of your tokens in your forum thread was written pre-ICO? What is the hard cap for your ICO and what bonuses do you offer to early investors depending on the amount of investment?

Hello. We've never had preliminary sales. Aren't you mixing Market.space with any other project?
The only way to get our tokens before the ICO is to obtain them through Rapidgator premium account (30% bonus).

The hard cap is $50M, the soft cap is $15M.

The bonuses are as follows:

— 25% bonus for tokens bought within the first 24 hours of the ICO
— 15% bonus for tokens bought within 10 days starting from the 2nd day of the ICO
— 10% bonus for tokens bought within 14 days starting from 12th day of the ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: