Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:41:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

I've got a question about the bounty. Do you pay in tokens or cash like USD? If I make more posts/reposts than you ask, will you count them all?

The reward is paid in MASP tokens that will arrive to your ERC-20 compatible wallet within 2 weeks after the ICO

There's no need for "extra" posts/reposts, they won't be counted unless all of your posts including these extras are super creative Smiley
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:02:58 AM

By the way guys, where are you going to do the ICO?

I think it will be in some free economic zone, for example Argentina or Brazil. There are very low taxes, you know or sometimes there are no taxes at all

Free economic zone doesn't necessarily mean that ICO regulations are favourable. In some countries there are no specific ICO regs so far, but the existing financial and security regulations are too tough
Breathe

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:04:18 AM

I've got a question about the bounty. Do you pay in tokens or cash like USD? If I make more posts/reposts than you ask, will you count them all?

The reward is paid in MASP tokens that will arrive to your ERC-20 compatible wallet within 2 weeks after the ICO

There's no need for "extra" posts/reposts, they won't be counted unless all of your posts including these extras are super creative Smiley

2 weeks after the ICO is quite a long time to wait taking into account that ICO lasts 6 weeks (correct?)
I'd rather get them immediately  Cool
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:05:17 AM

2 weeks after the ICO is quite a long time to wait taking into account that ICO lasts 6 weeks (correct?)
I'd rather get them immediately  Cool

I'd say such an allocation scheme is normal in the ICO world Smiley
serjio

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:48 AM

What if the project is launched but doesn't take off? Have you weighed up the possibility of it lagging behind the existing leaders?

In an ideal world every startup makes a SWOT, but that's not the case for ICOs, man. No sarcasm, you just weigh up all the possibilities yourself and make a decision - to invest or not invest  Grin
serjio

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:33:09 AM

What if the project is launched but doesn't take off? Have you weighed up the possibility of it lagging behind the existing leaders?

In an ideal world every startup makes a SWOT, but that's not the case for ICOs, man. No sarcasm, you just weigh up all the possibilities yourself and make a decision - to invest or not invest  Grin

It was quite a legitimate question, I think...

I know that I do, but the question is whether they've got a plan B

do you think it can be way different from making refunds?
akramali

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:47:59 AM

It was quite a legitimate question, I think...

I know that I do, but the question is whether they've got a plan B

do you think it can be way different from making refunds?

I think it means post ICO and not whether they gather softcap and issue refunds if not

lol that's a good one, although I believe the soft cap is no prob
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

I'd like to iterate that if we didn'y believe in the outlooks of the system we put all our efforts in, we wouldn't be doing that.
However, the question is legitimate indeed. I'm not going to promise that we'll pump all the money raised into vigorous marketing campaigns. Marketing and partnerships is only part of the plan. We believe that the projects betting on marketing and PR instead of delivering and polishing the product, and thus growing the community, - simply die out. So it's not our way.

But I digress.  Yes, there's always a negative scenario. What exactly do you mean saying "it won't take off"? You clearly mean the working system some time after its launch. And how exactly do you measure the failure in this case?
ioang

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:55:38 PM

So you claim google and amazon are using deep machine learning?

Have you heard of Yandex stealing the idea with Yandex taxi from somebody saving this info using their service?

ok man, pretty convincing. not that I fully trust all these public services, but that's something I'm used to. Google mail and their doc editing are quite user-friendly at least, so why not

true, I'm also used to Google, for years, but the rumour has it they're all monetizing their users data. I read their privacy policy, the cases when they can use your data, and it's all kinda opaque
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 07:24:03 PM by btcapparel

We would like to let you know that Market.space ICO start is postponed to April 16, 2018 for technical reasons.

Although we regret about the delay, the reason behind it is sheerly inspiring.

We'll be accepting Sia and Storj tokens and need three more weeks to adjust our system

Siacoin and STORJ will be exchanged for MASP at their current price all through the ICO period,  April 16 - May 27.

Why? We'd love those who are already into decentralized storage to discover the new facets of it.

Ready to break the mould? Then join Market.space ICO to reinvent the data storage market

pokermaniacxxx

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

We would like to let you know that Market.space ICO start is postponed to April 16, 2018 for technical reasons.

We'll be accepting Sia and Storj tokens and need three more weeks to adjust our system

Siacoin and STORJ will be exchanged for MASP at their current price all through the ICO period,  April 16 - May 27.

Why? We'd love those who are already into decentralized storage to discover the new facets of it.

Ready to break the mould? Then join Market.space ICO to reinvent the data storage market

https://s26.postimg.org/wv5v2emhl/16_April.png

Well, don't want to sound stupid, but what are "Siacoin and STORJ "?
kruseno

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

https://s26.postimg.org/wv5v2emhl/16_April.png

Well, don't want to sound stupid, but what are "Siacoin and STORJ "?

as far as i know they are also decentralized storages. But i thought they compete with each other
melsell1

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

I heard that things go wrong with Storj and sia...They say Storj keeps going down
tolyasan

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

so how is it going, guys? quite a lot of news from the roadshow
and giving a 30% bonus even with third party coupons is quite a good idea. worked for me

I believe quite a lot of news are coming within the next two weeks.
Yep, enjoy the 30% bonus:)

yeah, I'm starting to see what you were talking about
Ireson

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:00:30 AM

so how is it going, guys? quite a lot of news from the roadshow
and giving a 30% bonus even with third party coupons is quite a good idea. worked for me

I believe quite a lot of news are coming within the next two weeks.
Yep, enjoy the 30% bonus:)

yeah, I'm starting to see what you were talking about
What? A bonus? Where can i get it?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

What? A bonus? Where can i get it?

If you already have a premium account with Rapidgator, you're welcome to get the tokens with 30% bonus through Rapidgator.net. Just follow the link on the banner (see the screenshot)
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:13:33 PM

How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?

2.5% of the aggregate token number to Advisors, 2.5% to Bounty. The aggregate number will depend on the number of tokens sold (as it's limited in time, not in amount).

Tokens sold during the ICO = 60% of the aggregate token supply
helo

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

When exactly will contributors receive their tokens?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?

2.5% of the aggregate token number to Advisors, 2.5% to Bounty. The aggregate number will depend on the number of tokens sold (as it's limited in time, not in amount).

Tokens sold during the ICO = 60% of the aggregate token supply

What about the remaining 35%? do they go to your team?

The first post tells us that 15% will go to the team and 20% will go to the reserve fund. I don't know if a clarification about the reserve fund has been given, can anyone (re)explain what it will be used for? Thank you.

Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

this project has advantages in terms of project promotion done by the existence of bounty campaign with big enough fund allocation, but what about unsold coin? is coin burning done?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: