Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
xdbitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

for what period of time the teams part will be vested? 1 year? as usual in other projects?

Actually it's 6 months.

What then are u going to do with tokens?? Sell immidiately or continue holdings?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haufranco

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:49:51 PM

Do you accept buyers from every country?

Purchaser is only allowed to purchase MASP Tokens if by buying MASP Tokens he/she/it covenant, represent, and warrant that they are neither a citizen, resident or tax resident of the United States of America (hereinafter referred to as the “U.S.” or U.S. Person under definition of Rule 902 of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933), Singapore, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Central African Republic and countries or territories or individuals under the sanctions of the United Nations or the European Union.
The list is available at:   https://eeas.europa.eu/sites/eeas/files/restrictive_measures-2017-08-04.pdf
Investor also represents and warrants that he is not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which access to or use of the cryptocurrency or Tokens, or where participation in ICO is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act. We shall reserve the right to refuse selling MASP Tokens to anyone who does not meet the criteria set forth above.

So many rules...So if i live in Germany at the moment, but have an american citizenship, I cant buy your tokens?
webdeveloper5050

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

How can I ensure all of your advisirs are real? not just pictures on the website?
How exactly advisors will be helpful for you?

Under each picture you can find a linkedin link. It proves that all our advisors are real people with great background. You can contact them yourself anytime as well. Moreover, at our medium page we post information about our advisors and their job for Market.space. For instance, check this one about Mohammed Arif Ansari:
https://medium.com/@Market_space_/mohammed-arif-ansari-joins-market-space-advisory-board-dbda080aee88

Thank you for the answer! And how many tokens are allocated for advisors and will they be vested?
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

And how many tokens are allocated for advisors and will they be vested?

Here is a quote from btcapparel about that:

How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?

2.5% of the aggregate token number to Advisors, 2.5% to Bounty. The aggregate number will depend on the number of tokens sold (as it's limited in time, not in amount).

Tokens sold during the ICO = 60% of the aggregate token supply

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2961359.msg33209447#msg33209447.

So once the number of tokens sold during the ICO is known, let it be n, the advisors will have 2.5% of (100*n)/60.

alg0mizer

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:21:16 AM

saw you in the STORJ thread. I wonder why don't you stick to one token
momchilandonov

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

And how many tokens are allocated for advisors and will they be vested?

Here is a quote from btcapparel about that:

How many tokens will be distributed to advisors and bounty compaign?

2.5% of the aggregate token number to Advisors, 2.5% to Bounty. The aggregate number will depend on the number of tokens sold (as it's limited in time, not in amount).

Tokens sold during the ICO = 60% of the aggregate token supply

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2961359.msg33209447#msg33209447.

So once the number of tokens sold during the ICO is known, let it be n, the advisors will have 2.5% of (100*n)/60.

hey, not everyone on this forum actually reads the whole thread, so I'd take it easy if I were you Smiley I am now wondering if you are from the Market Space team too  Cheesy
poopooshit

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Purchaser is only allowed to purchase MASP Tokens if by buying MASP Tokens he/she/it covenant, represent, and warrant that they are neither a citizen, resident or tax resident of the United States of America (hereinafter referred to as the “U.S.” or U.S. Person under definition of Rule 902 of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933), Singapore, South Korea, North Korea, Taiwan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Central African Republic and countries or territories or individuals under the sanctions of the United Nations or the European Union.
The list is available at:   https://eeas.europa.eu/sites/eeas/files/restrictive_measures-2017-08-04.pdf
Investor also represents and warrants that he is not a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which access to or use of the cryptocurrency or Tokens, or where participation in ICO is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act. We shall reserve the right to refuse selling MASP Tokens to anyone who does not meet the criteria set forth above.

So many rules...So if i live in Germany at the moment, but have an american citizenship, I cant buy your tokens?

it makes no difference, mate
You're still an american citizen, so you are not able to buy the tokens

How does one check if you are? A rhetorical question for me, as I've never had difficulties with taking part in token sales so far, just wondering
poopooshit

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

All the ratings are sooo biased... if you just delve into the info about the project and shape your own opinion, and then go to check all these rates assigned by the "independent" experts, you'll that it's all not worth looking at
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

How does one check if you are? A rhetorical question for me, as I've never had difficulties with taking part in token sales so far, just wondering

We're currently having KYC under way. It's way too early to announce all the details, so give us a little more time
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:05:14 AM

How are you going to provide the liqudity for the token? As you know, it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs

To avoid misunderstanding, please specify what you mean by liquidity in this case

I mean the stability of the coin. Nowadays many start ups fail because of that...They do not consider how the value of their coin will sustain and grow while they work towards completing their project. Nor do they put in place mechanisms that will manage exchange rates. At the same time investors want to know how they are going to realise returns on their investments...
Hello!
Yes, you're to point the problem, but the main reason for that is that projects have no proper understanding of the market they're moving to.
So nothing happens

I'm inclined to believe "proper understanding" has nothing to do with most ICO's.., they are too restrained in time, and at most times in budget. No time and resources to make a good research. I'm not saying this refer to this project, so don't take it as an offence.

No offence indeed. You are right pointing out that by and large  raising funds through a crowdsale means you're on a limited budget, and at the moment you've only got a worthwhile idea and some groundwork
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

How are you going to provide the liqudity for the token? As you know, it is quite urgent problem for all new ICOs

To avoid misunderstanding, please specify what you mean by liquidity in this case

I mean the stability of the coin. Nowadays many start ups fail because of that...They do not consider how the value of their coin will sustain and grow while they work towards completing their project. Nor do they put in place mechanisms that will manage exchange rates. At the same time investors want to know how they are going to realise returns on their investments...
Hello!
Yes, you're to point the problem, but the main reason for that is that projects have no proper understanding of the market they're moving to.
So nothing happens

I'm inclined to believe "proper understanding" has nothing to do with most ICO's.., they are too restrained in time, and at most times in budget. No time and resources to make a good research. I'm not saying this refer to this project, so don't take it as an offence.

No offence indeed. You are right pointing out that by and large  raising funds through a crowdsale means you're on a limited budget, and at the moment you've only got a worthwhile idea and some groundwork

you've got the point, I believe... but on the other hand, that is the new face of venture investment, and we'll see if it lives on. in a year or two it will be clear whether ICO's survive through the tough regulations that local councils are presently working on

BTW, did you face any issues with that?

With local regulations, you mean? We were initially planning to launch in Georgia, but then it was decided to relocate to Estonia. We're now going through the final stages of polishing our legal documents (hope to expose them to the public's attention quite soon). Everything is going quite smoothly in this field, but naturally it takes some time
helo

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Hello!
So nothing happens

you've got the point, I believe... but on the other hand, that is the new face of venture investment, and we'll see if it lives on. in a year or two it will be clear whether ICO's survive through the tough regulations that local councils are presently working on

BTW, did you face any issues with that?

With local regulations, you mean? We were initially planning to launch in Georgia, but then it was decided to relocate to Estonia. We're now going through the final stages of polishing our legal documents (hope to expose them to the public's attention quite soon). Everything is going quite smoothly in this field, but naturally it takes some time

Grin Good to know that something you're planning to invest is going smoothly  Cheesy
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

Any plans for meet up or conference soon? If yes, where will it be? Thx

Sure, we plan to continue our roadshow this month. Next destination is WBF: WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM in Dubai ( April 16 & 17, 2018).
https://dubai.keynote.ae

who exactly from the team is going to that trip?? CEO?

Our CEO is quite busy as he's heading Rapidgator at the same time, so he rarely travels with us to the conferences. But the chances are high he'll join us at the hottest venues during the road show - we won't hesitate to update you then Smiley
sneakycoin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

Quite a lot of countries mentioned here. Others are just asking to confirm you are not from China or the USA. Quite a bothering trend - to know that all these countries reject ICOs and crypto or stigmatize them as "illegal"

The rumour has it that 80% of ICOs are scamful, that's why they are prohibiting. I even came across such a "study" recently.

Another thing is that no one wants to analyze the projects and put some efforts to getting the details. It's much easier to blame the project you invested in that acknowledge that it is actually you who bears all the responsibility for investing.

Sorry for digressing in this thread, it's just a very painful topic for me
alg0mizer

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

We're currently having KYC under way. It's way too early to announce all the details, so give us a little more time

KYC? I would be a bit reluctant to provide my personal data to anyone but for police or local council.
momchilandonov

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:08:12 PM

KYC? I would be a bit reluctant to provide my personal data to anyone but for police or local council.

Holy cow  Shocked Do you man think ICOs are the worst way to expose your data? I don't think these guys will head for a bank loan as soon as they get your precious details. Too risky for a project whose budget makes millions, don't you think?  Roll Eyes
xdbitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

Holy cow  Shocked Do you man think ICOs are the worst way to expose your data? I don't think these guys will head for a bank loan as soon as they get your precious details. Too risky for a project whose budget makes millions, don't you think?  Roll Eyes

LOL Thanks, made my day. To the best of my knowledge, the data collected for KYC and AML is matched against some official databases, so it's actually a landmark of an ICO caring about the customers' safety. No?
momchilandonov

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

All the ratings are sooo biased... if you just delve into the info about the project and shape your own opinion, and then go to check all these rates assigned by the "independent" experts, you'll that it's all not worth looking at

I would not trust these shitty ratings either... for instance, Mark Space have 4.1 on ICOBench, but they're scammers, and everyone knows that. So which on earth  "expert" ratings are we talking about  Huh

At least Ico Bench have quite a right rate for Filecoin, so it's not as hopeless as I thought
xdbitcoin

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:32:39 PM

I would not trust these shitty ratings either... for instance, Mark Space have 4.1 on ICOBench, but they're scammers, and everyone knows that. So which on earth  "expert" ratings are we talking about  Huh

At least Ico Bench have quite a right rate for Filecoin, so it's not as hopeless as I thought

Filecoin? Oh, I'm starting to smell a rat  Grin Grin  The last update dated by the 1st of January, and no presence in networks like Medium or else, only blog
ioang

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:40:07 PM

I would not trust these shitty ratings either... for instance, Mark Space have 4.1 on ICOBench, but they're scammers, and everyone knows that. So which on earth  "expert" ratings are we talking about  Huh

Filecoin? Oh, I'm starting to smell a rat  Grin Grin  The last update dated by the 1st of January, and no presence in networks like Medium or else, only blog

Come off that... I quite like that project and idea, you know. Not every project shows off a lot in the media... Although I agree that keeping people informed and not losing touch is very very important
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: