Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 03:09:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3165 times)
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

I think the most profitable altcoin is ETH since your investment could made you a good profit considering that it is invested in long term. Just wait longer for the reward of your profit could be promising as well. Many people were investing ETH because it is more popular than ever and it is doing well in the crypto market.
eth for now it has become one of the greatest altcoins having the potential for success. but I think you should combine some other potential altcoins like UTK or BKX where the coins have good potential. make your choice.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

Hi, it's not possible to please which exactly altcoyin will give you a big profit. I would study all projects and invest in 5 - 10 projects depending on the deposit.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

I would suggest that you keep an eye on IOST, which is a very good token, so this is an investment in the value of the currency.
Because IOST, like ETH, has excellent underlying technology.
Ethereum is the most popular altcoin that has potential to gain huge profit in the future. IOST shows the potential on the coin to be profitable also because of its food development. This will live long in the market and catch the interest of more investors to have it that will make it to have high value.

Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
with longer holds and more coins on the wallet has more advantages. this is because if the coins held long term will experience increases. with this increase eating profits that may be achieved is also quite high. so that by holding long term will be very profitable.
Diversification is always good and right choice when we hold or trade in cryptocurrency.
Whenever we trade please just share money into some different coin to minimize the loss in our investment. Choose some from top marketcap and some from low marketcap.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

My thoughts on this would be, ETH, LTH, Monero coinsare the best altcoins that are potential coins for investment. I had observed that these 3 coins are making good performance in the crypto market and is very consistent in a way where  it's value hasn't dive much everytime there is a bear market and then it will just easily recover compared with the other coins in the market.
dog_cat

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

For me, it's DASH, which is an open sourced, privacy-centric digital currency with instant transactions. It allows you to keep your finances private as you make transactions without waits, similar to cash. This coin is not only private and secure, but also has low fees.
bigrudger

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:09:35 AM

i think AION is a good coin
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:34 AM

You was right we could take much profitable by investing and trade on altcoin than we have take profit by trade in bitcoin. moving price of altcoin higher than bitcoin price, we know some altcoin could change price than 100% in just few time, but bitcoin only have change price about 5% is more highest price. Every altcoin have great potential to moving and change price untill 100% where have big volume transaction and many comand of altcoin.
ROMANALADIN

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

The most promising, Ripple has an excellent chance of winning. Even American Express believes in it. And if there is little recognition from the financial giants, then it's worth listening to independent experts.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Most profitable altcoins to invest.
 No one can really single out a particular altcoin has the most profitable altcoin because within a blink of an eye thousands of projects will surface, but I can tell you a outstanding geniue project just check my signature, you will be glad you did
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

If you had someone who knew the answer to your question, be sure that you think what you are going to do with the return of investments you have already made rather than write here. If a clear or definite answer to this question is absolutely not possible, if someone answers, claiming that it is a definite or clear answer, then you understand that the person is lying unconsciously.
RoryDennis

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:49:14 PM

I think these altcoins are the most profitable at this moment cux it's priced very deep and it is the very cheap and potentials coins.

(ETH, DASH, IOTA & WAVES)
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

The coin which has the high volatility rate is the most profitable coin in short term and the coin which has increasing slope in the orice chart is better for long term but we can't pointout which coin is fall in this category so you need to search that coin and invest on your own risk.
Artjk13

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:25 PM

any altcoins give u profit, but one is short period, another long time, just see what is project u invest
Duane Taylor

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

I recommend Safecoin - a digital token. It can be thought of as the oil in the engine of the SAFE Network, a built in way of ensuring that all users of the network are compensated for the value they provide. You can login and secure your data with no middle man. And it provides data availability and built-in redundancy.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:00:26 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum cryptocurrency has great potential for growth. It is unlikely that any other coin will be able to overtake bitcoin in the next few years by the main indicators (exchange rate and capitalization), but it is possible that over time the ether will claim the first place in the crypto-currency market.
tranquochoan169a

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:48:05 AM

i cannot give you a most profitable altcoin because all altcoin is not stable price so if you are choosing altcoin to invest, i suggest to you to observe the altcoin you want or you choose to invest. observe to that alatcoin for a month not for a short. all of this is base on my experience..
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

It is very hard to mention the most profitable altcoins in the future but I am sure that the best choice for a long-term investment is Bitcoin.For altcoins I would choose Etherium.
zDNkfr9

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:59:10 AM

In my opinion, none of the cryptocurrencies are the most profitable ones. The risk of investing in cryptocurrencies is the same. I think that before investing in cryptocurrencies, they need to visit their communities and implement certain projects. This can be effective. Avoid risks and make yourself profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: