Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
fork100

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

It is necessary to search for either those which, after ICO, for example take off or give X-boxes or in which large jumps occur during the day / week.

Oleyumi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

I think the most productive altcoin is ETH since your venture could made you a decent benefit considering that it is put resources into long haul. Simply sit tight longer for the reward of your benefit could be promising also. Numerous individuals were contributing ETH in light of the fact that it is more prominent than any time in recent memory and it is doing admirably in the crypto showcase.
Feranhum

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

Altcoin is becoming quickly much Altcoin is useful for long haul venture, for my own I put resources into Ethereum in light of the fact that it has great potential later on.
upperwonder

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

Many people are interested in such questions. Investing is a very serious and risky topic. Do not deceive here rely on the advice of others. It is rather difficult to give them. I would advise you with all responsibility to choose a project for investment.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:49 AM

It really impossible to guess which Altcoins is most profitable one for investment. If you will manage to invest in right moment each coin will give you a big profit. In my opinion Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest.
I think personal altcoin most profitable in investing is Ethereum and Bitcoin because these coins have blockchain technology and thus other than that both coins also have a good platform and already many people who invest in this coin because good for the future
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:15:21 AM

It really impossible to guess which Altcoins is most profitable one for investment. If you will manage to invest in right moment each coin will give you a big profit. In my opinion Ethereum is the best altcoin to invest.
I think personal altcoin most profitable in investing is Ethereum and Bitcoin because these coins have blockchain technology and thus other than that both coins also have a good platform and already many people who invest in this coin because good for the future

you are right, investment in the etherium indeed profitable, in addition to the stability of the price is good, this coin is easy to recovery condition down to back green again. etherium for that is the best choice as an investment.
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

I would prefer investing with Ethereum or Neo. These two altcoins are already proved their stability in the cryptomarket and also widely-known all over the world because of its platform.So if you want to invest for long term investing then go with these two.
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:46:02 AM

all depend of you, want to invest long term or just daily. many people would advise you to invest ethereum, because now the eth is indeed being popular, and the price is also not too expensive compared to btc and other altcoin.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

i would like to recommend to invest on alts which has no many market atm but has a great future project.
It will 10x - 20x your money in 1-2 years.
such as : ETN, NAGA, Indahash and any other big project

There isn't any 6 months payback project you know?

I mean I was asking if I keep 100 ETN will it give me more coins as reward every month ? like a savings account in bank which gives you interest on the money in bank account
for Altcoin is very much in order to produce such a rising development by investing. so it would be great to make Altcoin to invest in the future.
these developments will be very good and able to generate greater profits.
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:54:33 AM

I think masternode is a best investment in 2018.
Masternodes provide strong incentives for investors to hold and to promote the network they help secure.
Dash is not the only masternode coin out there so, if you miss that boat, despair not because you can easily get yourself a cheap masternode if you know where to look.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:16:22 AM

i would like to recommend to invest on alts which has no many market atm but has a great future project.
It will 10x - 20x your money in 1-2 years.
such as : ETN, NAGA, Indahash and any other big project

There isn't any 6 months payback project you know?

I mean I was asking if I keep 100 ETN will it give me more coins as reward every month ? like a savings account in bank which gives you interest on the money in bank account
will be very profitable indeed by investing. because the coin's development capability will be greatly helped by our holding of Altcoin that we have and be investing primarily in a more profitable long-term investment going forward. because it produces far greater profits in the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
Market value is not absolute value. Profits come from fluctuations in the positive information and acceptance of the user community. based on that. Every altcoin has a similar success rate of profit and value. In the natural state, the quality of the product will determine your profitability.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:31:23 AM

Just Ethereum is rising in price today with bitcoin, I think I'm just in the markets today the day the prices of altcoins and tokens are still falling, so bitcoin and ethereum are just hoping that the price will be higher.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:27:58 AM

all depend of you, want to invest long term or just daily. many people would advise you to invest ethereum, because now the eth is indeed being popular, and the price is also not too expensive compared to btc and other altcoin.
Not only that, ETH have a promising platform where most ico tokens was been released, I guess like what you have said, its depend on how people/investors approached, if you choose to go for long better to have top 20 coins who's on dip right now and enjoy huge earnings after
the bounce back.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

no one can say most profitable altcoin, you better find him by doing research, if you do research then you will know which altcoins are the most profit. it will be the best answer if you do research.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:32:56 PM

I can't really tell bro, but the profitability of a certain coin will always depend on your trading style. A coin is a coin, but your skills on trading in the market is all you need in order to earn huge profit. If you want to do day-trading I suggest go for Bitcoin because of its huge potential growth day by bay. For long-term investment I suggest go for altcoins or any projects that suits to your need, but to remind you always do some research on the coin you want to invest in order to avoid huge loss in the market.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
sunshine82

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

I could recommend the ones that I'm currently holding, which are NEO, EOS, cardano and ethereum, if you're not sure you can search on the internet for the top 10 altcoins at the moment, they are not necessarily the best but you can definitely start with them.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

I believe there's no bankable altcoin on account of each coin has gamble, exceptionally at this piece on account of activity is not stable
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

In this online market, there are too many altcoins for investment. If you check out the coin market you can get some good coin. Recently I make a huge profit form INV token and BOB token, This coin is a new coin and I always buy the new coin for making a huge profit, you can check this market price in this coin and if you like this one so you can invest with this new coin.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:29:08 PM

Finding the best profit altcoin to invest in is really hard. Can only hope to invest in the top altcoins and wait for the exchange rate to the moon only. Some of the altcoins you can refer to are in the top 10 under the CMC that are XRP, ADA, Stellar, XML, TRX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: