Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long vs. Short: Bitcoin and Alts  (Read 1110 times)
olumyd (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

Hey guys, which do you guys think is the most favourable coins for long and short trading strategies for the remainder of 2018?

Opinions, please!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

For long term (more than 1 year) you can buy bitcoin,
And for short term trading you can buy crpt (crypterium), Try to buy it,
But, It's all just a suggestion, the decision is on yourself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:48:59 PM

For short - PRL, LTC and ETC.

PRL because they will have airdrop in 30 days.

LTC because they are running LN this month.

ETC because of the airdrop/fork on 5th of March.

For long - NEO, because it's attracting more ICO projects every week.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:06:43 PM

Long term=I don't venture out top 100 normally (unless a super promising project with rep) Ex ETH or BTC right now.
Short term=Anything that has value and that upcoming roadmap something is happening. Ex ETC right now.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

Bitcoin is always a good investment for long term, that should anybody know! Tongue But I think the most high cap altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin Ripple and so on are also good investments for long term. They will all grow with bitcoin!

Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment on a growing market,sell on correction,buy more later.But one swing up can take up to 6 months.Depends you want yo wait or not,and do you trade.Alts better for trading-more quick profits if your ready to take the risk

dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Hey guys, which do you guys think is the most favourable coins for long and short trading strategies for the remainder of 2018?

Opinions, please!

for longterm i would definitely go for ripple, venchain, ethereum and ADA.
For shorterms or day trade i just go random base on the volume and upcoming updates

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:57:01 PM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, it's also good choice for both long and shot term invest. But the price of Bitcoin is really high at the moment so investors with small amount of money can't buy 1 full Bitcoin to get great amount of money when the price of Bitcoin increased. For now there are also a lot of good altcoins like ETH, ETC, XRP, NEO,....the price of these altcoins are not too high like Bitcoin but they also have very good future and potential so I think Both Alts and Bitcoin are good choice for both short term and long term investment

ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

In concept of traders, long - is game on raising (buying), short - is game on falling (borrowing from a broker or exchange, and then selling).
Did you mean it?
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:47 PM

If you're looking for investment in Bitcoin, yes you're looking for a long-term investment. Like gold , Bitcoin is the way too much expensive to hold for now and the profits would be not much as Altcoins.
But you're looking for a good and safe investment? Bitcoin is the right solution for you! Want more risky and profits ? Welcome to Altcoins market!
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:53 PM

My boring answer will always be the same answer serious people in crypto will tell you. Bitcoin and Bitcoin first for long term. In fact, most of my holdings are long term, but Bitcoin is still always 35% or more of overall portfolio, simply because I have the most faith in the only coin most countries recognize. Litecoin and Waves are samples of different types of crypto, one is a pure currency another for a platform. I also have Monero as the true anonymous coin with decent use and great development.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

For long I'm holding bitcoin. But you can try neo on his wallet and earn some gas. For short Ltc, waves, omg, etc. They can show great growth in the nearest future.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:42:08 PM

For the very long term: bitcoin and ethereum, I assume you don't like risk, for the long term: bitcoin, ethereum, Sia, Kin, Patientory, Oax, Litecoin and Dash. For the short term, all coins can be good, depends.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:42:40 PM

Pretty easy for me. Deeponion is a long term one. But an even longer term is Ardor which will be huge like Ethereum one day. For short to medium term I suggest Elixir since it has some good promise.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:07:54 PM

Bitcoin is my personal favorite from here, if it repeats what it has been doing from last 12-15 months then i expect a big move up from here setting a new all time high.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:13:07 PM

For short term you can not really take picks , Just go without whatever profitable , It is something keep changing almost on daily bases . Like some coins posted above the short trading depends on event that will happen like upcoming fork , airdrop ect , and after this events the price will go down . Longterm you can never go wrong with BTC XRP ETH NEO IOTA  ect . And of course there is super short ( daily trading ) That is depends on TA mostly .
djlenna12345

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

NEO is now developing very rapidly and I believe that this platform is still underestimated. BTC, ETH is also worth buying for reliability

olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

Is it still important to do due diligence since almost everything except the kitchen sink is on blockchain? I kinda like ADA for long term but they are yet to solidify my interest. Only currency no use demand yet. What do you guys think?
Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

BTC is a long term investment of cause. My short term positions are SYS and LTC. Sys for masternode realease and Ltc for callisto airdrop on march 5. I also have positions in bnt and gbyte but I´m going to dump them later this year.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

One can just buy and hold most of the top coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, NEO, DASH and others.
The rally that is just starting is going to take most cryptos much higher before the next correction. Rinse and repeat.
jinnyjinny

Merit: 16

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

My favorite coins for 2018-2019 are stratis, waves, eos, bancor, arcblock, credits. im sure these platform for smart contracts will  make a strong competition to Ethereum,  i suppose we shall see soon

Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

One can just buy and hold most of the top coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, NEO, DASH and others.
The rally that is just starting is going to take most cryptos much higher before the next correction. Rinse and repeat.

We have the same analysis, I better hold this coin and they are future of CRyptocurrency. i'm holding strong Buy and hold sell it if the market is bullish. Rinse and repear! Altcoins is much better than bitcoin in the long run.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

My favorite coins for 2018-2019 are stratis, waves, eos, bancor, arcblock, credits. im sure these platform for smart contracts will  make a strong competition to Ethereum,  i suppose we shall see soon

Somehow am getting this strange feeling that waves has gone back to being an undervalued coin. As for arcblock, it's a new alt there's not much we know about it yet and if anyone really wants to compete with smart contracts it should be jincor  - but they are no where close to an ET.
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

Opinions, please!

If you can manage both of them why not? right? You can position your long term hold after doing that go and position for your short term all you have to are monitor market and the best way also is to have a plan before trading so you will not end up on losing your investment or panic selling.

camryku

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:20:01 AM

all the coins that have a small price are perfect for short or long-term investment, because if seen daily price movements are very nice and interesting to follow. for the long term if the patient will also give you great results.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:33:05 AM

Long term=I don't venture out top 100 normally (unless a super promising project with rep) Ex ETH or BTC right now.
Short term=Anything that has value and that upcoming roadmap something is happening. Ex ETC right now.
Agree I think for a long term investment you should choose a coin that has proven potential and reliable. eg Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin. This coin has a huge community and users and it will certainly continue to grow that's why for the long term it will be quite safe. for the short term you can look for new coins or old coins of course that have good short-term projects, I recommend buying DNR.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

I myself prefer short trading, because the risk is less than the long trading
30Burger

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

As one poster said, very short term, you can flip Ethereum Classic because they are promoting their Callisto airdrop in the first week of March.  It should have a little surge just before the airdrop and you can make some easy profit there.

Long term, Neo is great because it's still reasonably priced, it could potentially reach Ether prices if it keeps moving up its market cap, and also generates GAS for you while staking in your wallet.  A lot of upside for this.  

Bitcoin would be a great buyin at the next dip because it will eventually pop and go past the $20K mark.  I would try to set aside fiat for the next low buy-in and then hold long-term.
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:23:22 AM

Opinions, please!

IMO BTC, ETH, NEO and WAVES are good for long-term investment whereas ETC and LTC are good for short-term flip Smiley

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:37:16 AM

I think many things are still same. We are all early adopters still, buying at low and holding will be more profitable. This is my take on our situation. Of course its better to hold better alts like ethereum, litecoin etc.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:48:42 AM

I do not really know because all the coins are essentially subject to many devotees or not. But if you want fast results can invest on the BTG, litecoin, ignis, or waves.
thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:53:38 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 08:07:00 AM by thend1949

Agree I think for a long term investment you should choose a coin that has proven potential and reliable. eg Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin. This coin has a huge community and users and it will certainly continue to grow that's why for the long term it will be quite safe. for the short term you can look for new coins or old coins of course that have good short-term projects, I recommend buying DNR.

Sometimes mate, long term investments can be better if you have a good buffer holdings but if you didn't have it you'll end up with regrets. Emotions can be so hard to dealt with and this will be your worst enemy in most certain cases, when the coins you have slowly increase its value in the market. Short terms is highly advantage when you bought an uprising coins price, then you can sell it while bitcoin price these days still promising and has a good signs to increase in the next few months to go.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

I just thinking it would be suitable for a long term to pick Btc and Eth. Besides that, if for me personally., I'll do a short term with some Bch,Ltc, and Neo.
But all back to your personal confidence, and entrust for which coins., hopefully you can really pick the coins that will indeed lead you to profitable. And maybe some other sources of information such as news or some articles, will also can helping you which can makes to convince you.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:31:13 AM

Opinions, please!
For short-term, any fork or a litecoin may be acceptable. And for a long period of 20 pieces at least you can list, choose you.
rysea2

Activity: 407

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

I only have a list of coins to invest in the long term, I am more confident about Bitcoin, Ethereum and probably will add Litecoin or NEO. for the moment I do not plan to make short term investments so maybe I can not suggest to you.

asena

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

Opinions, please!

In my opinion, the best coins for the long term investments are ethereum and bitcoin. In addition to these, I think IOTA and / or NEO can be really good choices for  investing for long time.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:34:15 AM

Opinions, please!

In my opinion, the best coins for the long term investments are ethereum and bitcoin. In addition to these, I think IOTA and / or NEO can be really good choices for  investing for long time.
I always hold into ethereum the best for long term because surely we can earend huge profit. Also bitcoin as many prediction the price could be big this year. You may choose also other coins that you think worth holding.
CryptoJamie

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:58 AM

Nobody said EOS? The process has like 2 and a half months left. I'm expecting a doubling in that time.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

Nobody said EOS? The process has like 2 and a half months left. I'm expecting a doubling in that time.

EOS is not a bad crypto, it promises to be better and more scalable than Ethereum. But considering how long Ethereum has been in the system, it is most likely not going to happen in the "2 months" speculative period. But if it does turn out to be a 2x coin like you said in two months time, then it's worth having now. I think I should add that to my stash now.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

Before investing in other coin. Try to invest in the most popular coin, like bitcoin and ethereum. Using this you can assure big profit. After investing in this coin try now the other promising coin like LTC, BCH, NEO and etc. But before investing make sure to read all about this, this will help you to know them better.
Then what ever happen, just hold and be patient untill you earn big profit.

olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

Before investing in other coin. Try to invest in the most popular coin, like bitcoin and ethereum. Using this you can assure big profit. After investing in this coin try now the other promising coin like LTC, BCH, NEO and etc. But before investing make sure to read all about this, this will help you to know them better.

But after studying some trends, what I see is that these newer coins tend to pump faster and at astronomical indices. While those top coins, do so like a steady heart beat.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

For me long term of course Bitcoin mother of coin, then Ethereum because often become second position in coinmarketcap. And for short term I'm choose ETC, LTC, Waves, NEM, Str, maybe also NXT. Thats my opinions as a noob in cryptocurrency.
CryptoJamie

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

EOS is not a bad crypto, it promises to be better and more scalable than Ethereum. But considering how long Ethereum has been in the system, it is most likely not going to happen in the "2 months" speculative period. But if it does turn out to be a 2x coin like you said in two months time, then it's worth having now. I think I should add that to my stash now.

Haha - please don't quote me in two months. I'm only repeating what I understand to be the case. It's my principle for moving a lot to EOS recently.

Edit: Typo
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

All in this forum know the answer for this one.For long term altcoin for sure,because in that we can buy a huge for less amount of dollars. For short term, bitcoin is the best answer .This is the known truth.We can see 1000$ variation  of bitcoin price in one or two day .But this is not possible in altcoin.
This is reason behind bitcoin is best one for short term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Opinions, please!

Hi very actual question. Long term coins (XRP. XEM , LTC, XMR, TRX, NEO, CAPP, SC, WAVES, ADX, WINGS). For short term you can take GTO, AION, WAX. All this coins will grow in 2-3 month. You need to understand what strategy you want. Trading or investing ? because now there are many good positions for short trade like XMR, ETC, AXP
1bonobo1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

I would say that the best investment you can make is a book on technical analysis.
This will allow you to find opportunities in the crypto markets with an entry, a stop protection and a takeprofit that following the figures can go up to 80% success!
If you want to hodl then you will have to work more on the fundamental and true value of the project!
in Hodl I would say NEO, CARDANO, MIOTA, ETH, XMR, BTC, CLOAK, XRP.
2018 with the market regulation will be the year of anonymous currencies!
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

Opinions, please!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

Everyone will mention their favorite coins so no single answer. Just do your own research
and hold most of your portfolio in top coins.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

I sold alts yesterday, you guys need to stay ahead of the game
Jombitt

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

Opinions, please!

Bitcoin will always be the best coin for long term trading and he already prove that as years passes by despite of negative news and some FUD everywhere.
And for the short term trading, i think it will good if you trade IOTA and tronix. Also always make your own research for the best coin thats suits for your trade

Kallipso

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:12:44 AM

Opinions, please!
Previously, bitcoin was the first for a long time, and alts for a short. Now, many choose only alt, where you can find coins and hold them for a couple of years, and there are some of which you need to get out in time.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:01 AM

Opinions, please!
Bitcoin has always been one of the most profitable crypto types if it is made into a form of long-term investment. Even sometimes, looking at the bitcoin price that fluctuates many people take advantage of bitcoin trading in the short term to get a faster profit.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Neo is a very valuable paradise, at least in my opinion, because it has a close relationship with BTC, the slightest rise is positively affected

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

You should invest in Bitcoin for long-term and altcoins for long and short-term depending on the altcoins, I always have invested in altcoins for less than 3 months for short-term fast profit and more than one year for long-term huge profit. I really like Ethereum and Bitcoin for long-term and maybe few other altcoins in the top 10 because high liquidity altcoins are usually great for long-term investment. For short term, I will pick a small undervalued project like Elixir or Syscoin.
bitbit99

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

Neo is a very valuable paradise, at least in my opinion, because it has a close relationship with BTC, the slightest rise is positively affected

Some say NEO will be next Etherium. I read on this forum, that new ICO projects started to develop on NEO platform. On one hand it is great, on the other - NEO is Asian alt coin, and their government wanted ban ICO projects...
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

But after studying some trends, what I see is that these newer coins tend to pump faster and at astronomical indices. While those top coins, do so like a steady heart beat.
That's true and it is hard to say which digital assets we should invest for long and short term. There are a lot of altcoins now and some are pumping in a short period of time. So, we really don't know which crypto that we should hold. But for bitcoin, I can say that we can actually invest in a short term period because we can see its value so quick to go up and down.
mx667

Merit: 114

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:30:01 AM

You should invest in Bitcoin for long-term and altcoins for long and short-term depending on the altcoins, I always have invested in altcoins for less than 3 months for short-term fast profit and more than one year for long-term huge profit. I really like Ethereum and Bitcoin for long-term and maybe few other altcoins in the top 10 because high liquidity altcoins are usually great for long-term investment. For short term, I will pick a small undervalued project like Elixir or Syscoin.
I will choose long because I think long-term investment does not need a lot of effort to look and research and monitor the price all the time. With long-term investment, we just need to focus on collecting the capital and wait for the right moment to sell. We just need to choose the right amount of money and capital to do that. And deciding on when to sell is pretty easy I guess. For middle class people like me will collect capital as much as possible and wait as long as possible to get profit as big as possible. But we also have the target of the certain amount of money that we want to get.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Haha - please don't quote me in two months. I'm only repeating what I understand to be the case. It's my principle for moving a lot to EOS recently.

Edit: Typo

I understand. But I really think EOS has potential for scaling. But it might not stand a chance when Ethereum scales soonest. Am expecting Ethereum 2.0 to be out soon and that should be a game changer.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

That's true and it is hard to say which digital assets we should invest for long and short term. There are a lot of altcoins now and some are pumping in a short period of time. So, we really don't know which crypto that we should hold. But for bitcoin, I can say that we can actually invest in a short term period because we can see its value so quick to go up and down.

The pump can help in Short term investments. The strategy can work, as long as new coins can sustain pump and dump circles. But I would also suggest people hunt for scalable ICOs ready for exchange market.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

I still choose bitcoin as the most favorite coins for a long term because in my opinion, bitcoin will increase higher in the future and I see many people save their bitcoin for a long term. and for short trading strategies for the remainder of 2018, maybe I will choose a coin that has a good fast moving in the market, good volume, especially for the oldest coin like litecoin, dash, ethereum, zcl, zec. but I see a good chance for neo to be the next coin that will increase high in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

For me what i can advise is to balance your portfolio, do some diversification in order for you to optimize more profit. What i mean is to allot some percentage maybe a huge percentage to BTC. Then distribute it to alts with promising platform. with this technique whatever crypto goes breakout you will be on a win win situation my friend. For sure all the cryptos will take it's ATH soon so you must be vigilant and observe the market wisely.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

For me what i can advise is to balance your portfolio, do some diversification in order for you to optimize more profit. What i mean is to allot some percentage maybe a huge percentage to BTC. Then distribute it to alts with promising platform. with this technique whatever crypto goes breakout you will be on a win win situation my friend. For sure all the cryptos will take it's ATH soon so you must be vigilant and observe the market wisely.

That's a valid insight. In fact, I have probably 55% of my crypto stash in bitcoin and distributed the remaining to alts. Although what I do with alts is look out for promising ICO platforms and get in early.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:22:42 AM

Opinions, please!

I am not so much into short term right now. I think it is unwise to go to that strategy since my coins are bought last year and they have incur losses already. So I am prepared to just hodl them long term, until such time that they have already gained back what they have lost in the recent red days. I have ETH, ADA, Waves, ETC, AVT, SC, and VTC. If you want short term with altcoins and Bitcoin right now, you may go ahead actually since we are in red days right now.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
armandoz

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

A long vs short bitcoin and alts are all desame profit to the bitcoin member. long term investment will rewardi in patient waiting and without wavering trust to bitcoin.The key of successfull life  is always need endurance in faith to God and and trust to your self as being of bitcoin  member.

Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

It is always better to stay long in bitcoin and similar better altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo etc.
It is always better to do quick trades in small unknown altcoins as market depth isn't great and coins are risky to hold.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

It is always better to stay long in bitcoin and similar better altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo etc.
It is always better to do quick trades in small unknown altcoins as market depth isn't great and coins are risky to hold.

At the risk of sounding like a rookie, am really curious to know if there are other causes of pump and dumps and the nosedive of certain cryptos. I am well aware that in the traditional capital investment circles, media is the ultimate determinant. As long as things stay off media, things could go really well for a long time. But in crypto, it seems more sporadic and while you could be sitting one moment, the prices could shoot up to a new ATM, and then bears could turn up the heat almost instantaneously.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

Opinions, please!

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

Bitcoin is good for long-term invesment because it has nice expected return based of its value for the past year. It is also similiar to ethereum, neo, litecoins etc. These coins is where we are going to be in the future. So invest now for long-term ans hodl until such point that your invesment doubles.
Celebrity

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:31:43 PM

Opinions, please!

If you mean 6-12 months or more when saying long term, the answer is ETH and BTC actually. If you mean shorter periods like 1 week or 1-2 months, the answer can be found in tokens of good projects.
favor222

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

In my opinion it is short for 2018, but long when you can get free airdrop, for example deeponion.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:32:49 PM

All coins that have a small price (under 1$) are perfect forlong-term investment. I don't like short because it's difficult for me.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

Opinions, please!

If you mean 6-12 months or more when saying long term, the answer is ETH and BTC actually. If you mean shorter periods like 1 week or 1-2 months, the answer can be found in tokens of good projects.
uniquely ethereum and Bitcoin. That's just Bitcoin is a lot more risky than an ethereal.
 But nevertheless, I would still prefer these coins, because their capabilities are quite promising.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

I usually prefer long term investments. For 2018, I most confident that the coin is Ethereum.
Apart from that, neo and waves are among the coins I trust.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Estrath

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

It's obvious that the most suitable coins for longterm investments are ones with the biggest capitalization. All other alts are bounded to them and their volatility affect the price of alts. For short investments, alts are more suitable though, because they have more chances to multiply their value considering the lower price per token.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:16:47 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 01:00:23 PM by Clark05

For me the best for longterm and shorterm is ripple.  Waves,  ethereum,  litecoin,  qtum,  taas, komodo and for sure you will gain a lot of profit after few years of waiting and if you want to shorterm hold it for few months only.  It's your choice if you want to hold your coins for shorterm  or longterm. But if you think the price is good you can sell it and if you can make good profit it is good because they have  consequences if you wait more the price decrease.
soloinvestor

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

Opinions, please!

konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:13:25 AM

All in this forum know the answer for this one.For long term altcoin for sure,because in that we can buy a huge for less amount of dollars. For short term, bitcoin is the best answer .This is the known truth.We can see 1000$ variation in bitcoin price in one or two day .But this is not possible in altcoin.
This is the reason behind bitcoin is best one for short term.
Cut Marisca

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

the long term only if the advice because it is equal to saving and the results obtained will be much greater. If short-term then will continue to think of the price of the coin and could have panicked if the price goes down.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

long term is necessary for investment in coins or altcoins. need a process for every act and price to be able to grow back and increase profits

wack slack

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

Basically what is your goal is how much property will be after that time. If you set specific goals, it will be easier for you to choose.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Basically what is your goal is how much property will be after that time. If you set specific goals, it will be easier for you to choose.

What if one sets a goal and the market happens to be unfavourable, it would be nice to know certain coins so far that have shown peculiar resistance to market fluctuation, at least by a little percentage.
Kinoman

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

I always had two investment portfolios - long and short. I think this is a very good strategy, which will always bring profit. The bulk of my investment is investment in bitcoin.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

Well there are so many coins out there that has both long and short term benefit when you invest in them for a period of time if am not mistaken. Coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Lisk, Litecoin and the rest of them which you can do research on your own.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:13 AM

Opinions, please!

For the short term you should buy Neo, Ripple and Litecoin.
These three coins often fluctuate within the next two weeks and are all great for short-term investments and day trading. Moreover Neo, Neo is a very stubborn coin in its development, it's always green for two months and without experiencing a severe decline like that experienced by other coins.

For the long term i advise you to buy Bitcoin, Neo, Litecoin and Etheureum these four coins are perfect for long-term investments, all the time they can adapt well, and can improve themselves in the event of a decline.

MasterMoon

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:15:03 AM

Opinions, please!

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, OMG, ICX those coins are my long term hold coins because I really believe on them that will huge starting this year and the following years and right now is the perfect time when still on dipped.
Mallampue

Activity: 765

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:53 AM

there are many altcoins is good investment for the longterm
I prefer to choose litecoin, ethereum, neo, waves, dash, doge and bnb
Neur0maN5er

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

For the long term i choose Bitcoin over all other coins.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:56:31 AM

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

Opinions, please!

Dogecoin is one to short. After this current pump is over I don't see much potential for price growth. Even the founder of dogecoin itself is pretty much saying that dogecoin is a risky speculative investment to make.

Ones to long are going to be Monero and other anonymous coins.

As I've stated in previous posts, these anonymous coins are going to breakout this year because of their practicality, and continued development.
ethereumhunter

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

Opinions, please!

Dogecoin is one to short. After this current pump is over I don't see much potential for price growth. Even the founder of dogecoin itself is pretty much saying that dogecoin is a risky speculative investment to make.

Ones to long are going to be Monero and other anonymous coins.

As I've stated in previous posts, these anonymous coins are going to breakout this year because of their practicality, and continued development.

I am going to choose monero, litecoin, zec, xbc and bitcoin as my long-term trading and use ethereum, ethereum classic, factom, neo and more coin as my short-term trading. many of altcoin trying to go up but unfortunately, bitcoin giving a sign to go down so the altcoin follows to go down too. but I think in the next week, some of the altcoins will give a good progress and it will increase high. just wait and see what will happen in the next week and make a profit as you can.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

For short - PRL, LTC and ETC.

PRL because they will have airdrop in 30 days.

LTC because they are running LN this month.

ETC because of the airdrop/fork on 5th of March.

For long - NEO, because it's attracting more ICO projects every week.
really?Neo attracting more ico projects weekly?i dont get it,more than what ethereum has?maybe not mate,and i dont buy Neo for long term too,since Chinese has a manipulative issue about that coin.better OP search for much better option than Neo.

Long term Eth..bitcoin

Short term INS and UTT
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Opinions, please!

NEO might be a good long-term bet. ETH and BTC would also be good, but might not see the same returns.
Short-term advice would vary from day to day. At the moment Nano is doing well against a falling market.

Zanetti83

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

Opinions, please!

For long run, I still think of BTC and ETH for sure.

As for short run, I would like to try investing on Litecoin.
They will be improving soon.
Cryptosaphire18

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Opinions, please!

The surge of new money entering the market is a testament to the rising popularity of Cryptocurrencies.It is important to note that the introduction of newer coins coupled with cryptocurrencies extreme volatility may result in a change in the current market situation. Choosing which coin would be the most profitable in the short or long term can be extremely hard.Because aside from bitcoin and Ethereum, there are more than 1,200 coins and tokens to choose from. The profit potencial in investing altcoins is enermous, That's assuming if you have a little patience and go for fairly reputable altcoins.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Opinions, please!

The surge of new money entering the market is a testament to the rising popularity of Cryptocurrencies.It is important to note that the introduction of newer coins coupled with cryptocurrencies extreme volatility may result in a change in the current market situation. Choosing which coin would be the most profitable in the short or long term can be extremely hard.Because aside from bitcoin and Ethereum, there are more than 1,200 coins and tokens to choose from. The profit potencial in investing altcoins is enermous, That's assuming if you have a little patience and go for fairly reputable altcoins.

The problem still remains, how do you sift through 1200 coins to know which has a maximum yield or return with respect to short and long-term investments, so that one can avoid the mistake of swapping potentials - investing in a long-term prospect while expecting a short-term reward or vice versa
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Opinions, please!
For long term the best are first three coins: bitcoin, litecoin, etherum, for short hodl you need to risk with some thash coins and try to just buy them before their big pump.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
soloinvestor

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:57:45 PM

Opinions, please!

lero34

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:35:14 AM

I will now be predictable. But for me the best coins are bitcoins. I listened to reviews on the Internet, and was also quite surprised by their rapid growth and the profit that after all this is obtained.
samcrypto

Activity: 2044
Merit: 314

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

I always had two investment portfolios - long and short. I think this is a very good strategy, which will always bring profit. The bulk of my investment is investment in bitcoin.

I have the same pattern before but since I was not able to monitor the market much so I decided to focus more on my long term goal. Investing with bitcoin is really good for long term however there's also a big altcoins that can do the same thing with bitcoin in terms of profit making some of those are ETH, XEM and XRP.

bitcoinzen

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

Bitcoin is for long-term and if u select some alt coins then it is for short-term alt coins future depends on development of project and future of alt coins is uncertain time to time
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

I choose both. Long investment will give you profit in a few months or years so what you want doing when you will be waiting? Trying with short time investment to get some money faster will be the best.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:46:19 PM

I choose both. Long investment will give you profit in a few months or years so what you want doing when you will be waiting? Trying with short time investment to get some money faster will be the best.

I agree, so what's your list for long-term and those for short-term?
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:01:35 PM

Beste long-term Invest for 2018: Viacoin. Check roadmap:

https://viacoin.org/

Thank me later
bayupermana

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

Beste long-term Invest for 2018: Viacoin. Check roadmap:

https://viacoin.org/

Thank me later
If want to spot a successful project, road map isn't the most important thing you need to check .
The most important things you need to check is Whitepaper, every succeed projects will have a really nice and great ideals and all of them are written in the whitepaper.
Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:06:55 PM

Altcoin in 2018 seems to be more fun, where strengthening and weakening are so frequent that i can be quicker in making a profit. Bitcoin certainly still beneficial, but altcoin more active.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:29:44 PM

Altcoin in 2018 seems to be more fun, where strengthening and weakening are so frequent that i can be quicker in making a profit. Bitcoin certainly still beneficial, but altcoin more active.

I too love altcoins but not compare with bitcoin. Bitcoin is leader and altcoins are their followers. Hence we can invest on altcoins when looking for the short term profit. For long term BTC and ETH are best on pit your fund.
There are some cheap altcoins have long term potential. Those coons are all the time best coons to invest buddy.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lenovo16

Merit: 120

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:18 PM

Opinions, please!

If you want a sure long term investment you can go in bitcoin, especially now that the price its is quite down. So its a perfect time to buy a lot of it. Then , for a shorter term of investment you can try ripple and Neo . They price change rapidly , sometime its like a racket that rises very quick and after that it will hard fall.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Generally im longterm investor ,but i keep some amount for trading. short list of altcoins - stratis, eos, trst, waves, credits, arblock, wepower, wings, game,qrl,omg, golem
I divided my portfolio in 2 parts - 1)long term -80% of deposit 2)short and medium term -20% of deposit.
In first group  are altcoins (60%), BTC (40%).  i hold them until  the price will rise x5-x10, not less.
Altcoins from second group  im ready to sell x2-x3 and use BTC/ETH for further trade.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
okala

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

Opinions, please!
Many coins are out there that should be looking at for investment. Bitcoin may not give you now a short time investment opportunities but there are many altcoins out there that will give you good profit in short time. Coins like neo, lisk, wave, xem and litecoin are some of the coins you can invest now and make good prifits.
Karto

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:40:15 PM

BTC , ADA ,
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

I prefer short trading because...the crypto arena is not so stable to invest in extra-long terms...6-10 months - that's my limit, I think.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
shalnark

Merit: 121

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:20 PM

There a lot of most suitable coins for longterm investments bitcoins are ones with good and All other alts are bounded to them and their volatility affect the price of alts. For short investments, alts are more suitable though, because they have more chances to multiply their value considering the lower price per token.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Opinions, please!

Both are profitable if have skills how to trade better, for long term trading you get or you cantwait the price increase until reach 100 percent interest rate from your coins. In shot term trading you can get an 5 to 20 percent interest rate earnings. Smae the giving earning, the decision is yours.

wagi

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:30:12 AM

Short is dont to short and long is dont too long, that is the way i do it.
I never do very short trading like 1 day or 2 days and i never did trading more than 6 months. This way i do because i think this is smarter when we can make round trade and gain more money but not very short because its very risky
Sidiq SP

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:14:21 AM

for long term is bitcoin and eth
for short, ltc, xrp, neo
that's what I do and have for now, and my prediction in the next 2-3 months will have a significant rise, here's my little feedback, hopefully make input and correction for you
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

There a lot of most suitable coins for longterm investments bitcoins are ones with good and All other alts are bounded to them and their volatility affect the price of alts. For short investments, alts are more suitable though, because they have more chances to multiply their value considering the lower price per token.

Yes, at least in the top #10 will be a good coins to invest for long term. But as for short term, just like most members here, I also have some portfolio on it but just a few coins only. I'm not comfortable having lots of coins for my short term trading.

I never do very short trading like 1 day or 2 days and i never did trading more than 6 months. This way i do because i think this is smarter when we can make round trade and gain more money but not very short because its very risky

Sound advice. But I also do trade for 1 or 2 days just for the heck of getting some experience on it. Long term for me is like 1 year. Short term, 1 day and as long as 3 months only, then I take my margin of profits or if I can hit is earlier, which ever comes first.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:42:12 AM

If I have a different perspective, I think when I can get a profit margin then I will sell the coins I have. It's called a trading action in a fast way, I do not think to be able to get bigger profits because I could lose a good momentum. That way I make sure the security of my profits, I would prefer a little profit but can be stable and instens at all times rather than just waiting a long time and we do not get a certainty to get big advantage, it could be even the losses we get. Each choice must have a risk, especially when we invest Altcoin which tend to be very easily affected by various news in the world of crypto.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

Has anyone got a hang of veechain and Qtum? Considering adding these to my alt stash. Seeing that they are among the top 20 sure puts them on a bright spot light.
ethereumhunter

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

sometimes, doing middle trading is a good decision if the coin doesn't give a good progress to increase and sometimes this type of coin is not getting high in short-term. like a cheap coin which does not increase higher in the short-term, we need to hold for at least 1 month after we buy so we can see the price is increase although it is not significant.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btckid001

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

You should do the research and focus on the white paper, road map on alts. From my point of view, top 10 cryptocurrencies can be long-term investments like BTC, ETH. For short term, I'm not sure how to define the time of short investment, you can find interesting ones, and join the bounty such as signature or twitter campaign.

╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲Vestarin╱¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯╲
╲Marketplace of goods and services for cryptocurrency╱ (https://www.vestarin.io)[/cente
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:57:54 PM

You should do the research and focus on the white paper, road map on alts. From my point of view, top 10 cryptocurrencies can be long-term investments like BTC, ETH. For short term, I'm not sure how to define the time of short investment, you can find interesting ones, and join the bounty such as signature or twitter campaign.

What if I were considering in picking from the top 100 coins, apart from WP and Roadmap which for most of them seem to be rigid, what other indicators do you think i can do to add prospective alts to my BTC and ETH stash for long-term?
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:03:41 PM

for long term bitcoin is better than altcoin. because altcoin is only suitable for short-term, but there is good altcoin for long term that is only eth. so I think it could be a good coin for investment.
SideR

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

I choose ETH, NEO and Bitcoin for a long term. It is stable, perspective and I know this will go up in this year Smiley
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:15:42 AM

Opinions, please!
If it says about a coin that has a long-term prospect then I would choose etherum. Compared to others, etherum has strength in quality and also popularity. When we invest in etherum we are not afraid to invest in large quantities as well as long periods of time. Notice the current conditions, etherum offers a smart contract that is very interesting and used by many projects. This could be more value because not many other altcoin can do this.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

Bitcoin is always the best coin for long-term transactions, and has always been one of the most profitable types of encryption, and he has proved it.

For me in shortterm way i choose bitcoin because bitcoin is quick rise and fallen pricing and we dont know if the bitcoin will fallen or rising so that the important of that is monatoring always in pricing of it so that you can get a great profit.in longterm way i choose altcoin because altcoin is the best longterm way to invest and waiting the exact time to get a great peofit.theres many persons become rich because now a day altcoin is low pricing and the coming years will rising so that you can get a good profit.

shesheboy

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Bitcoin is always the best coin for long-term transactions, and has always been one of the most profitable types of encryption, and he has proved it.

For me in shortterm way i choose bitcoin because bitcoin is quick rise and fallen pricing and we dont know if the bitcoin will fallen or rising so that the important of that is monatoring always in pricing of it so that you can get a great profit.in longterm way i choose altcoin because altcoin is the best longterm way to invest and waiting the exact time to get a great peofit.theres many persons become rich because now a day altcoin is low pricing and the coming years will rising so that you can get a good profit.

Actually bitcoin is verry suitable in both long and short term of investment because its value can usually pump or dumped anytime unlike to altcoins that their value can take a long time to increase. However altcoin is more beneficial when it comes to trading because they can be easily trade because of their volume and cheap price while bitcoin is mainly been used as an investment tool. although many people including me are still doing investing rather than trading because it is much easier and user friendly.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins are so important in crypto currency world inspite of inflation or fluctuation of value,still it can stood back to its normal pace. Though altcoins have low value yet it will be worth the wait when you have patience with you all the time when you want to save for a long time. Those altcoins will somehow increase in a perfect frame soon hence, bitcoin remains constant with minimal changes of value. I'd rather have them both because long term way comes from a short term process that's why bitcoin has higher value if it's in its luck.
EvaGC

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:54:46 PM

Globcoin is a new stablecoin bringing tokenized currency baskets, to be traded in their own platform. Their ICO is open now with a 70% bonus until March.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:21:33 PM

For me, I only hold bitcoin for security, as a contingency in case of the market unexpected behavior. For trading, I always prefer trading altcoins as they provide more profits compared to the top 25 coins on the coinmarkepcap. So, basically, I prefer to hold bitcoin for short-term and hold potential altcoins for long-term.

olumyd (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:04 PM

Globcoin is a new stablecoin bringing tokenized currency baskets, to be traded in their own platform. Their ICO is open now with a 70% bonus until March.

70% BONUS!!! That's quite the discount to be expected these days, never thought I would see any coin offer beyond 50% discount. 70% is indeed huge, how does the team expect to control liquidity as so much of the coin will be in circulation.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

I choose ETH, NEO and Bitcoin for a long term. It is stable, perspective and I know this will go up in this year Smiley

Great choice. These are stable coins that can bring you very big profits in the near future. But if you show patience and save these coins for several years, you may become a very rich man. I also chose these coins for long-term storage. But I have other interesting coins in my portfolio.
Dalazar

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

for long period you can buy coins from the top 10, and for short period you need to look for promising alts, but with a low price
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Do your own research and see for yourself what can be the coins that has potential to hold for long term or short term, dont just rely in the suggestions here. I have bitcoin, Eth and Neo and im holding them for long term.

for long period you can buy coins from the top 10, and for short period you need to look for promising alts, but with a low price
Top 10 coins in the market doesn't guaranteed they are good for long term because the prices are volatile.

terrong

Activity: 309

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:39:31 PM

you should better see the profits that must be generated from the investment and if looking for the right profit is to hold until you find the benefits of the investment. and the best is ethereum and bitcoin because most altcoin / token prices always follow both.
HoaNguyen

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Investments can be divided as follows: If you want to invest in the long-term hold, Bitcoin and Etherum is a better choice. And if you're going to make a profit in the short term, invest in altcoins like NEO, Ripple, EOS, Stellar. You only need to buy altcoins and hold at least 1 week to 1 month to get your own profit. This is my personal opinion, you can refer to make your own decision.

MilanaPay

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:06:37 PM

Altcoin's definitely needs to be kept in long, as they have great prospects for application in different spheres and directions in our life. But Bitcoin can also give up their positions  Cheesy

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

Opinions, please!

i choose both, why? because almost the same holding bitcoin for long term and holding altcoins for long term are same profitable, why i choose both because same as currency have movement up and down depending into the high demand of coins.
i also buy some coins for short term becuase i'm a day trader, buy in sell strategy is profitable to me i set the percentage i want to reach as my day profit for my day today trading job have risk but need to learn and study to avoid loses.

Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

bitcoin still dominates for long-term hold, as bitcoin prices always increase. in contrast to altcoin which sometimes decreases due to large dup so bitcoin is still safer in storage.
Nicol3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:12 AM

Obviously for long term Bitcoin would be the best coin and hold them for at least a year. Short term for me would be altcoins like NEO or Ripple because these coins usually don't increase its value like that of Bitcoin, most of the altcoins are just pump and dump so its good for you to trade them for short term though.

akihiro101117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:23 AM

Opinions, please!

for me, i do short on ltc and eth and long for neo and waves.
but the father of long is no other than BTC.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

For the long hold coin you need to look at these :
1. Crypterium : the token will be burned every time people using their apps for transaction and it will make token value increase
2. Savedroid : this ico token also will be burned everytime people paying for their service and they already have big customer base.
3. Lisk : lisk coin will be usefull when many people develop dapp using javascript and in est on lisk.
4. Atlant : if developer can fix bounty issued and they launch their platform the price is very under value at the momment.
Short term coin :
1. Neo : it is already have been so long for the price range now.
2. Waves : it will increase in value this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jb_015

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

in the short term, bitcoin will raise faster. however over the long term, altcoins will return higher gains. after the short term gains of bitcoin, there will flow more money into alts as bitcoin settles.
junder

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

in the short term, bitcoin will raise faster. however over the long term, altcoins will return higher gains. after the short term gains of bitcoin, there will flow more money into alts as bitcoin settles.

I am not sure to hodl altcoins for the long time, I prefer to choose Btc for the longtime than altcoins
altcoins is easy to dump and pump by whales.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
MasterMoon

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Obviously for long term Bitcoin would be the best coin and hold them for at least a year. Short term for me would be altcoins like NEO or Ripple because these coins usually don't increase its value like that of Bitcoin, most of the altcoins are just pump and dump so its good for you to trade them for short term though.

I agree with ripple for trading it short but for NEO no, because fundamentally speaking NEO is good than Bitcoin like ETH 5-10 years ago if those new people here in crypto really understands the purpose or use of each coin and their technology they will really choose ETH and NEO over Bitcoin. But right now Bitcoin is still the King.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:37:13 AM

Opinions, please!

Its always been bitcoin if you talk about long term investment and for altcoins ethereum because for me Eth is the second best coin,Litecoin is also good and has potentials. And for short term I cannot suggest because I don't have any plans to invest on short term coin as of the moment.
Before, I was always seek for those short term coins and enjoy small profits, but now I learned from those past opportunities that I let go, I think
it's much better to buy top quality coins and wait for the end of this year, while bitcoin is really the best option inside crypto industry for me the
next coins to support is also the one that keeps tailing bitcoin success, though both of them have its own venue of supporters and usage I think
ETH can be depend in a long term journey.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

For the long hold coin you need to look at these :
1. Crypterium : the token will be burned every time people using their apps for transaction and it will make token value increase
2. Savedroid : this ico token also will be burned everytime people paying for their service and they already have big customer base.
3. Lisk : lisk coin will be usefull when many people develop dapp using javascript and in est on lisk.
4. Atlant : if developer can fix bounty issued and they launch their platform the price is very under value at the momment.
Short term coin :
1. Neo : it is already have been so long for the price range now.
2. Waves : it will increase in value this year.

For some reason, I think people will begin using more of Waves for the TGE. Still in that respect ETH might still have a larger share in the ICO market.
olumyd (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

I am not sure to hodl altcoins for the long time, I prefer to choose Btc for the longtime than altcoins
altcoins is easy to dump and pump by whales.

In other words, we could use ALTS for the midterm trading right, and use that to boost our BTC pool. But the major problem with that strategy is knowing the right signals to follow and where to get them.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

The most favorable for a long ter would be THUG and they are listed on several exchange already, this coin is highly undervalued because people dont know that in a long term they woul rocket, they have made through giving away coins for free to their members without having an ICO, Grab as many as you can now and hold for 2years atleast😍😍
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

For the short term, you will get a profit quickly and great if you are investing bitcoin. And you can choose long-term investments for ETH, Ripple, or Cardano, the growth of these altcoins takes a long time to get you great results.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
icemantaurus

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

For long term investment btc always dominates, especially if you're a good player in the market btc is the best for you. In short term there would be an altcoins. What altcoin do you mean? It's for you to decide since there are so many altcoin in the cryptomarket. All you have to do, is do some research in this forum it would be a great help.
avp2306

Activity: 994
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

For the short term, you will get a profit quickly and great if you are investing bitcoin. And you can choose long-term investments for ETH, Ripple, or Cardano, the growth of these altcoins takes a long time to get you great results.

If you can able spot the certain pump and dump things happened with bitcoins then you may possibly play the a short term investment with it but if not then possibly you will be a bag holder if dumps dominate, but there's no doubt on my side that bitcoins is the number one investment that we need to choose for since its dominating the market and many people earning by holding it for more years. But your alt choice of longterm holding is good but i would rather throw them up on my short term list since there movements are not impressing me so far.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
 PLAY NOW 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

Opinions, please!
If it says about a coin that has a long-term prospect then I would choose etherum. Compared to others, etherum has strength in quality and also popularity. When we invest in etherum we are not afraid to invest in large quantities as well as long periods of time. Notice the current conditions, etherum offers a smart contract that is very interesting and used by many projects. This could be more value because not many other altcoin can do this.
I agree with you, the quality of ethereum is reliable, it has been a long time to cooperate with projects, many ICO are already working with ethereum, it shows that the quality of ethereum is superior to other altcoins. So this encourages investors to join the ethereum, ethereum growth is also the most stable among other altcoins, it is perfect for you to invest here. You need not be afraid of the circumstances of crypto, because ethereum will not disappoint its customers.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
sircy

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

ethereum, ripple, xlm, NEO. coins with a small value for the short term has the move fast enough. If the long term especially ripple and NEO will be very promising.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bk2000

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

Long both BTC and Alts at the moment.  I think we've seen the lows of this bear market, and are starting a new wave up!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:07:11 AM

ethereum, ripple, xlm, NEO. coins with a small value for the short term has the move fast enough. If the long term especially ripple and NEO will be very promising.

all coins that you mentioned above are indeed verry good to hold but i think they are much suitable for a long term of investing or trading because most alts are known to be a late bloomer. bitcoin on the other hand is recognized to be a fast pumped type of coin and its more of a short term investment but im not saying that alts and bitcoin were both the same when it comes to hodling strategy. This view is only based on my own experience as i oftenly tend to see them that way.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is absolutely the best option for long term trading, but the 'long-term' you are talking about seems only until the the end of the 2018 so, you won't get so much from Bitcoin/Ethereum, if you willing to take more profit which means you should prepare for more risk, you can pick NEO, and TRX to be invested till the end of this year. And you can also buy EOS, IOST, or ADA for short time.

picostocks

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Usually my monthly strategy is to buy 10 biggest coin proportionaly to the market cap. Usually it works  Grin
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

As history shows, if bitcoin and ether fall, then is not wait for rise altcoins. No difference for a long or short time you buy. Keep track of the main assets.
If the market is in consolidation or is slowly growing, you can choose the news by the news or the road map. This is for a short time.

bitcoindian

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:16:27 AM

Both BTC, ETH, NEO are long-term investments and has the ability to increase their prices and there some other altcoin where we can hold them for long-term but within 1 year we cannot make any profit with those, so we have to hold them for certain period of time.
Sobol101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Opinions, please!
masternodes.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

For Long you should consider setting a Masternode. If the project is good or it's already an established coin/token which decides to implement Masternodes you could get a stable passive profit for a long time. The downside is that the initial purchase of tokens/coins is a little expensive but it can pay off big time if the project has strong fundamentals. Such examples in our opinion are VeChain,SysCoin and PivX. You shoud do your own due diligence, but in our opiniont these projects have bright future ahead of them.
Hope this helps ! Good luck !
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

I have different tokens which have the small price, are ideal for short-term or long-term investments because if the daily price movements are very pleasant and interesting, it is necessary to follow. In the long term if the patient also yields to you excellent results. Therefore it is good if both that and others are available for you.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Opinions, please!
Top 10 coins are still the top choice for investing.
but try to learn about our project CryptoAds Marketplace.
Projects aimed at the digital advertising world.
CryptoAds model is already implemented inside CFC.io project (launched in 2005) with 7M registered users and profit-generating returns. This project will be base to growing platform worldwide.
so I'm sure this will be a promising project with development the technology blockchain.
For short or long term. you can learn more in our website.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

Opinions, please!

It depends, if you are good in short trading you can play with your money. However, there are coins that is not good for short trading. So, it is better to look at the trend before choosing which coin to hold or which coin to day trade.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

People who are asking this way are more focused with quick money and can't protect themselves from such emotions so shorting will be a danger for them.

Long term is the best if you are nervous with the market fluctuations and the best coin for this has been always the most talked coin, bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

For long term always prefer coins from top 5 list in coinmarketcap or any related site's to have your money in safe hands and for good standard returns. For short term you could choose any coin which has good potential and I would suggest you to choose ICO'c for less than 3 months profit earning but should be very careful while selecting the project since only few projects get success.
liuka

Activity: 817
Merit: 565

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:41:28 PM

I personally, prefer to choose of bitcoin for the long time
and altcoins for the sort time. Altcoins is easy to pump and dump, it's very risky to hold for a long time
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 737

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

Don't choose any of the alt as if you are looking forward for the best results in the future, just buy bitcoin and hold it until forever(lol, probably 1-5 years).
Altcoins is easy to pump and dump, it's very risky to hold for a long time
There's some alt such as ETH and Litecoin which can also be good for long term hold.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency that can be hold for long term profit, beside, there are altcoins that have high potential for us to hold for long term: ETH and NEO, two of the most popular altcoins that NEO been made to compete with ETH, so i believe int he future when these 2 altcoins fighting against each other, their value will increase to bring us more profit in tfar future.
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

HEPTACOIN - The small supply  it's to make a coin with some value, thats the point, A lot of coins with Billions suply is Useless, Egame, Stronghands, and more.
The point its to make a Currency, and the low suply (7 000 000) guarantee that coin will have any value, and can be used for money transfers.
Launch SOON !  Grin
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

do all the investments you will do logically and carefully after processing. make all calculations and use the value X if you are going to buy-sell.  how much X is the profit?
CoinSlayer

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:31:51 PM

PX-Z

Activity: 1442
Merit: 850

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Opinions, please!

It's always depends on your holdings mate, you can do long term holding if you have a coin that is having a good potential to create a greater value in the future like bitcoin and ethereum. And in day trading it's more risky because you have to choose an altcoin that you think will make a profit in a short period of time, but the problem is some altcoins are just good at the start, that's why you have to choose wisely to avoid of losing to much money and time as well.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
mamesso

Activity: 2114
Merit: 740

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:54:43 PM

Last week xrp was under pressure with the issue of a lawsuit from investors.
is there any hope for xrp for the long term ?, although at this time the issue is gone and the price of xrp is starting to increase.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NorihiroName

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

For me everything from is suitable for long-term hold. I usually do my best to avoid "fast" coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

Opinions, please!

It depends, if you are good in short trading you can play with your money. However, there are coins that is not good for short trading. So, it is better to look at the trend before choosing which coin to hold or which coin to day trade.

You have to choose coins that are good for long term and do day trading for the coins that you think more profitable for short term and buy more coins for long term investment. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most coin for investment. The reward from bounty are being trade after being listed to its proper exchange and get profit from it because the price drops more after the rise in a week as I observed on the coin I have now. 

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:49:54 PM

For me everything from is suitable for long-term hold.
I disagree.

If you are generalizing every coin in the market to be a good candidate for long term hold then even the shit coins are also a good coin to hold for long term?

I know there are chance that those coins are pumping out of the sudden but to be serious, not all of it has the quality and on the latter part of it, some will be dead.

Bugraaydin

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

xlm and the game can see a serious move from within 6 months. Finding the one that will jump a lot is the matter of experiencing bulk pumps. There is no need for panic sales ortamal projects will recover in the fall.
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

Opinions, please!
It all depends on how much time you do have and other than that, how much resources you which you can then utilize for the sake of investing into any of the crypto currency. I think of long term investment of money to be much better option than that of day trading or short-term investment of money because it has lesser probability of the risk and can also help you in making more money.
LympoMan

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Opinions, please!

in longterm - TON (telegram open network) - telegram - token
shortterm - ROX - robotina - possible 330 mln$ marcetcap in end of 2018.  its mean 1$ per token price. now 0.053
ethereumhunter

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:43:14 PM

bitcoin is always a good choice for a long-term investment and altcoin will be good for short-term investment. and this is why many people buy altcoin because they see that with altcoin, they can make a profit which is transformed to bitcoin for a long-term investment. and there are too many altcoins that we can choose and we need to search which altcoin that will give a big profit in the short-term. although bitcoin can also increase in the short-term but after the bitcoin price is increased, it will make the correction price which we know that sometimes, the price can get down too deep.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BillyTalent

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

I think that all the same the society of the cryptocurrency market, and all people will also be interested in bitcoin, and other similar coins, altcoins and other already matured coins.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

I think that all the same the society of the cryptocurrency market, and all people will also be interested in bitcoin, and other similar coins, altcoins and other already matured coins.
In my opinion, both short term and long term trading in Bitcoin and altcoin is good provided you use cool mind and make wise moves in the market according to the market condition. I prefer long term trading or investment because long term thing keeps you away from worries about the little fluctuations in the market prices. Short term is also good as it gives you incremental part of the rise in the values of the coins you trade in.

mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:41:50 PM

I'm not good at trading skills so I spend 75% my budget to hold big coins such as BTC, BCH or WPR. However, if I can meet a big choice, I also can change the rate

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:45:14 PM

if you have a large enough capital it would be nice if you want to trade long-term for investments in Bitcoin or Ethereum alone, because two coins that have growth potential will rise higher in price and will be able to generate substantial profits later.
for short-term trading is better on altcoin which is cheap and has good prospects, i think like ADA coins, waves, BTG and coins are again good ZIL suitable for daily trading
extrimals

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:15:20 PM

Opinions, please!
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:15:33 PM

I will vary from your thought. Bitcoin is already valued in 4-5 digits so it is hard to make short term profits with it as value may not tend to turn up/down for more than 5-10% in a week. For short term, alts are best and among alts also you need to pick right one. Remme is best no matter you investing for short or long term. If you looking for short term, simply buy Remme and wait for price rise. If you looking for long term, setup Remme masternode and get doubled benefits.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
lllaqpt

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:29:23 AM

Opinions, please!
All top coins are promising for retention, but already below them it is already an increase in the risk of retention. There are some alts that can be climbed in a short time, the main thing is to have time to get out. Of these pumps, you can probably allocate a tron.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
dodziu

Activity: 473

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

For me, I would prefer to hold bitcoin and ethereum on a long term as it will raise higher than other coin and also because of its stability and great potentials to yield profit and I will then hold stable altcoin on short term as the growth of some altcoin depends on how well bitcoin is growing.
Natoliant

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:53:30 AM

What do you think of the cash version of bitcoin?
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

top 20 will make u rich with long term invest. save major coin like bitcoin and ethereum for payment on ico to invest more on promising project on next year. for short i think u can try coin on top 50 with big hype on their community. that's all
jeda2000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:10:07 PM

The market does not grow steadily or continuously. Absolutely healing signals will be given, where it is important not to put our investments in danger by entering into the market towards the market. The current decline can be considered for investment purposes because there are more in subcoins.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

I think for long-term trading can be in bitcoin and for the short term you can in Ethereum because Ethereum has good growth because with the short term you can get profit quickly and can buy another altcoin

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Maybe in my opinion bitcoin is very favourable if used for long term. Because bitcoin prices have very good growth than other coins, let alone bitcoin prices always go up and this is perfect if used for the long term. As for the short term I think bitcoin and altcoin are also very favorable if used for short term. Because basically the price of crypto is very fluctuate so suitable if used in the short term. But this must be done carefully because not all coins are in good shape, so you have to choose them.
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:08:27 PM

I will vary from your thought. Bitcoin is already valued in 4-5 digits so it is hard to make short term profits with it as value may not tend to turn up/down for more than 5-10% in a week. For short term, alts are best and among alts also you need to pick right one. Remme is best no matter you investing for short or long term. If you looking for short term, simply buy Remme and wait for price rise. If you looking for long term, setup Remme masternode and get doubled benefits.

I agree with your strategy. Remme has very great prospects. I will consider installing Remme masternode.
IldarW

Activity: 362

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Opinions, please!

shortterm - ROX - robotina - possible 330 mln$ marcetcap in end of 2018.  its mean 1$ per token price. now 0.053
Don't agree with you regarding Robotina. It is project only for long term investment, they work on reducing electric energy consumption, before using their technologies it will be a long time.

kaena555

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

Opinions, please!
I think that the best coin for long-term investment will be Ethereum, and for short-term I do not even know what to advise you. I usually like long-term investments.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:42:44 PM

Opinions, please!

shortterm - ROX - robotina - possible 330 mln$ marcetcap in end of 2018.  its mean 1$ per token price. now 0.053
on what you based your prediction?
I am owner of Robotina and I dont think that Robotina could reach 1$...

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tanghere02

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

For me long term would have to be bitcoin, ethereum, XEM, Siacoin and Stratis. Short term would have to be mostly the newly created coins or maybe those that are still on ICO. No preferrence because I barely keep coins for long term, most of them are for long term trading.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Opinions, please!
I think that the best coin for long-term investment will be Ethereum, and for short-term I do not even know what to advise you. I usually like long-term investments.

yes i agree that etherium is the best altcoin to hold for longer term because its value may seem to be more stagnant in a long period of time when compared to some other kinds of altcoins.

Bitcoin on the other hand is mainly good for short term because as i notice bitcoins value can  always increase  from time to time , altough it is also better to hold for longer term because we can already assume that bitcoin can reach a new ath every year based on its price history.
pinoyrichkids

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

Opinions, please!

For long term use, try to buy bitcoin and ethereum, i believe this 2 currency will perform better and has the long term goal unlike other altcoins and coins out there, who are good at first only, if you wanted to trades or short term use, better investment altcoins which are new or just recently done their ICO, in that way, you can gain profits when it will pump and dump.

Me too, i am a long term holders of both this currency, although i loss a lot because i bought it when the price of BTC hits 13k usd., but its okay, i do not care about market prices, i care about the future year to come.

Have a great day ahead.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

bitcoin and ethereum is still the best option for a long term. since every alts are following bitcoin charts
ethereumhunter

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

Opinions, please!

For long term use, try to buy bitcoin and ethereum, i believe this 2 currency will perform better and has the long term goal unlike other altcoins and coins out there, who are good at first only, if you wanted to trades or short term use, better investment altcoins which are new or just recently done their ICO, in that way, you can gain profits when it will pump and dump.

Me too, i am a long term holders of both this currency, although i loss a lot because i bought it when the price of BTC hits 13k usd., but its okay, i do not care about market prices, i care about the future year to come.

Have a great day ahead.

yes, bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins that we can invest right now, although I am sure that there are many more coins that we can choose for the long-term and short-term. I prefer with long-term and short-term at the same time because I could try to make a profit from the coins and besides that, I have many options for the coins that I can trade. and for long-term holders, I think it will give me a big profit because every coin in the market will increase higher in the future so if I can buy right now while the price is lower, I am sure my profit will bigger.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ra.moomoy

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:24:30 AM

If this is about long hold and short hold, the best coin i suggest for doing a long hold is bitcoin or eth since they have a stable product so even the price drops you are sure that price willcget back. For short hold, this is best for altcoins which price are low so you your profit will depend on the numbers.
TokenForUs

Ccfound

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

well im not suggesting for daily trade for now, since the vilatility of market still unpredictable.
but if you have more to invest i would advise to buy bitcoin or ethereum for long term hold...even better you invest on ICO but make it for only very good ICO for long term investment, you can even double your money less than 1 year.

Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

bitcoin and ethereum is still the best option for a long term. since every alts are following bitcoin charts
Yeah both coins are good for long term investment but the price much higher. This is good only to those people who can afford at the market value. I will go first with the altcoins that can be pump in a few months. I'm looking of ripple, tron and Ncash which can be push once the market will go green.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:35:57 PM

Opinions, please!

Have a great day ahead.

yes, bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins that we can invest right now, although I am sure that there are many more coins that we can choose for the long-term and short-term. I prefer with long-term and short-term at the same time because I could try to make a profit from the coins and besides that, I have many options for the coins that I can trade. and for long-term holders, I think it will give me a big profit because every coin in the market will increase higher in the future so if I can buy right now while the price is lower, I am sure my profit will bigger.

I think only a few coins in the market is worth for long term investment, If you ask me i will say only BTC and ETH are trustable coins remaining coins good for trading purpose. Yes buy potential coins at a low price and when the price will increase sell it. Don't convert into other altcoins because if that coin price drop means you will not make any profit i had experience. So sell it and convert it into cash then only you will see the profit.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:58:37 PM

For long term investments you need to choose your coins very carefully. Better to buy reliable coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

for me personally prefer to keep altcoin whose price is still below 0.1 USD. I want to get a big profit with the hold in the long run. can get the highest price of 0.1 USD
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

It could be the huge consideration of investing coins with have already establish its name in the market just like Bitcoin and ethereum. Though the fact that they have a huge chances to grow than of new one. We can't deny also that they are more trusted coins than of the others as knowing that many investors put their money on it.
energodar2019

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:11:16 PM

Recently started very much to promote the coin PCN (Daps) Peepcoin, I advise everyone to add it to your portfolio .. and vozmojno she'll surprise us like the Verge
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

In the investment of course takes time and patience, do not ever think instant to success and rich from bitcoin in a short time, the price of cryptocurrencies will continue to improve so be patient to wait for the party.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

There are a number of very amazing projects most of which are releasing their mainnets around the corner. In the short term I think Ontology(ONT) is one of them. Others include Matrix AI, FUsion and Elastos. Recently Refereum won the Super Nodes voting on Hadax so i think comparing with where other gaming coins are in terms of marketcap I think refereum is severly undervalued right now
Grayy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:41:04 PM

Opinions, please!
For the remaining of the year, bitcoin is likely to make higher gains as compared to the altcoin. Newbies would definitely join when they realise that prices have begun increasing. When FOMO sets in bitcoin make the most gains because it is what the newbies usually hear of.
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:18:02 PM

Long and short term for good investment is nothing but Bitcoin.

But, as for me better to invest in top 100 of cryptomarket since they have potential to increase their value over time.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

Opinions, please!
For long term investment bitcoin and ETH are the most suitable and profitable coins if you are hodling them for a period longer than one year.The other alts that you can hodl for short period can be any good coin with super potential to get boosted(you can choose from top 100) like TRX,COLX,Waves,XRP as they are good coins with that much potential and lower prices.
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

definitely, bitcoin is a long-term investment, for the short-term investment you could try ICO which you think can be trusted. because most ICO is only good at the beginning and falling back after a long time in the market
paparadis

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

IMHO, long term investment is the best for keeping value and make some money of a really much higher profit, than you can ever make in some bank or in some funds. It is safe to invest in BTC or LTC, ETH, etc.

But, also, if you don want to wait for money, you can try with a small amount of money and try to buy some sh_tcoin or altcoin, when its down and sell when its up Smiley
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

I think it's definitely bitcoin because this coin is good for long-term investing and can be profitable and by the end of 2018 I'm sure this coin will be good and profitable and you can also invest in Ethereum on a long-term basis because it has a good growth

HELLO!!!
rocketbits

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:29:23 AM

When it comes to that of making a choice in between long term and short-term investment of money, then the only thing which can help you in making the right decision is if, you are this much prepared to take this much risk that you can go for day trading or not. If you can’t take this much of the risk, then it is better to go for long term holding of the crypto coins like bitcoin etc.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

If this is about long hold and short hold, the best coin i suggest for doing a long hold is bitcoin or eth since they have a stable product so even the price drops you are sure that price willcget back. For short hold, this is best for altcoins which price are low so you your profit will depend on the numbers.
I have been doing a research on the crypto currency for some time now and the profit around a short term and long term trading. Also the way of evaluating a coin best for investment is necessary and I have come to know that Bitcoin and ETH is the two crypto that can be proved profitable in long run. Besides, for short run, Ripple and Litecoin have been the top notch spots for the investors.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

Opinions, please!

If you go for a trading it is better to go for the alts that has established a good name in the market. It is also better to trade bitcoin although the price is ups and downs even a little you can still earn while waiting for the price to raise up.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:16:16 AM

Opinions, please!
Well, if you are considering a long-term investment then BTC and ETH are the most suitable and profitable one as I believe these will do better in attaining the long-term goals. And on the other hand for the short-term investment, the altcoins with enormous potential like LTC, WAVES, XRP are good to look for as these are relatively cheap and potentially good in reaching short-term goals thereby providing you a good amount of profit...

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

Opinions, please!
Well, if you are considering a long-term investment then BTC and ETH are the most suitable and profitable one as I believe these will do better in attaining the long-term goals. And on the other hand for the short-term investment, the altcoins with enormous potential like LTC, WAVES, XRP are good to look for as these are relatively cheap and potentially good in reaching short-term goals thereby providing you a good amount of profit...
OP was talking about long-term vs short-term in trading cryptocurrency, he doesn't even talk about which is good to be the long-term investment.

The correct answer should be the altcoin because bitcoin, ethereum and any other major currency look so difficult to gain a lot of increase in its price instantly. in various aspects and altcoin becomes the only best choice for that. Imagine you need a week to see it's gaining more than 50% and more than a year for majorcoin.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

For a long-term contribution, I would still advise the etherium. And short-term, I would buy any coin with a minimum price. This is due to the fact that you will still control the price and if the coin collapses, you will simply output the asset
Gypat

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Looking at the value of Btc now, it will be a good for long term investment. For short term investment, I will say that you need to do your personal research into altcoins to see which has a potential per your criteria but be gused by factors such as the market cap of the coins. Market cap is a good factor to consider because it has a high influence on the value of the coin.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

For a long-term contribution, I would still advise the etherium. And short-term, I would buy any coin with a minimum price. This is due to the fact that you will still control the price and if the coin collapses, you will simply output the asset
utilizing both is something I am doing right now. after using altcoin, I will store it into bitcoin form. especially if I'm busy, I'll definitely keep it in bitcoin or ETH. I know many people who do that.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

I think it's definitely bitcoin because this coin is good for long-term investing and can be profitable and by the end of 2018 I'm sure this coin will be good and profitable and you can also invest in Ethereum on a long-term basis because it has a good growth

This depends on your plans. If you want to go for short term investment, better go with alt. This is going to prove profitable in short run and will give incremental profits on daily basis if day trading. Besides, the risk factor associated is also low. On the other hand, if you are planning to invest in long term, Bitcoin is the coin you should choose. The history tells everything. You can have handsome money in the end of the year or another. All you need to do is to stay optimistic in the market.
matricaria

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

I think that in each investment portfolio there should be both Bitcoin and alternative coins. This will reduce the risk of loss, and increase your profits.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Opinions, please!
Bitcoin and altcoin are both good for long term and short term  it will depends to the flow in the market if it will good price or not. If you the market is not ok you need to hold it and wait until market will be alright.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 463

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

for bitcoin, I think long term or short, it will still be profitable as long as it keeps monitoring the price movement. profits will come from buy and sell margins (buy when prices fall, and sell when prices go up).

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sakemias

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:06 AM

Opinions, please!

I personally think I prefer long term because with bitcoin you can get a good profit because at this time that I see altcoin and bitcoin prices still have not risen and the market is still not stable and still up and down so from that I prefer long term and wait BTC and Altcoin prices go up again

HELLO!!!
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

My choice is Bitcoin as well. Additionally, I am going to hold Ethereum altcoins for a long time. If I have enough patience, I will hold these cryptos for a year.
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

I have not BTC only. I hold some altcoins. For example Cardano ADA. Or Enigma. Now I have some DACC because I think with such support project can be great. And have a good idea about copyrights. For this blockchain is good. And I think some alts will live quite long. Not BTC only.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:34:02 AM

I think the best for now is to keep the bitcoin and altcoin you have for the long term because in the long run you can avoid falling prices and you can get a lot of profit. whereas if you are trading daily like it should have a special skill.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mbally

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

For me I normally do both of them in any coin, what i normally do is that when the coin makes some great profit, I will take some profit for the short term and hold the remaining tokens for the long term, doing it that way, will make me to gain in case market go either ways
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: