Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bearish trend is over  (Read 2147 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Hope so it's been a long time this bearish crisis for  the all cryptocurrency ethusiasm we should know awe all waiting for the jump specially the traders trap the coin they bought in the highest price.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:00:43 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
I believe that the bear market is continuing, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling and it is hard to predict that it will continue to increase in the long run, at present bitcoin prices if you want to uptrend through the milestone $ 20000 but according to my analysis it is impossible. So you should not invest long term at this point.
I think bitcoin is more suitable to be used as a form of long-term investment because everyone believes that bitcoin will continue to increase in value in the future even though bitcoin price movements lately have always declined but gradually the price of bitcoin will definitely increase again
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

Need  to look at the situation and doing with the probabilistic evaluation of events. Many people  want to show  out their wishful  result and are looking for confirmation of the growth of BTC. This is a mistake traders
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:10:03 PM

Nope. Bearish trend is not over. Look at the market right now, it is still completely bleeding. You can't tell it is bearish trend dead or something. But, I still believe in hope.

No, the market is not bleeding but the bearish trend is still not over. I suppose this situation will last for at least 3-4 months more, and then the bull run can start.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Although I cannot say that I see any bearish trend on today's market, you are right. This is the perfect time to invest in the cryptocurrencies you like.
Bongkang elek

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:56:15 PM

The bearish trend ended in June, the bearish trend was very popular last year, and also now that is getting better is the result of the bounty campaign.
Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

And you do not think that you want too much and quickly. Understand at last, when the crowd is accustomed to the fact that every time as bitcoin falls, after a short time it rises. It does not work that way, the higher the growth, the more complex and exhausting the need for correction.
When the price of bitcoin reaches 19,000 USD in December 2017, bitcoin fans predict prices will continue to rise. Apparently the story is different, the tendency of bitcoin continues to decline until now in the range of 6000 USD. Prices in the range rise or fall slightly. Bitcoin will slowly find the ideal price, in the sense that it's not too easy to change
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:13:02 PM

Just today BTC already almost 5% bear. the market is gonna be even more volatile.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 12:28:26 PM

I really wish this is true, however it seems the market has actually come to a stable point, btc for instance has shown a very strong support at $6000 and the market has been revolving around this price for sometime and no serious downtrend has been witnessed beyond this level, we hope it will turn out good eventually and surge from here

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

I really wish this is true, however it seems the market has actually come to a stable point, btc for instance has shown a very strong support at $6000 and the market has been revolving around this price for sometime and no serious downtrend has been witnessed beyond this level, we hope it will turn out good eventually and surge from here
No one can tell that the bearish trend is over unless we are seeing a bull run now.
The thing is we don't feel the bull run, the price is still not moving upward so it will make the investors hesitant to put their money on crypto.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

We can stand at these levels for several more months. But according to recent data, I think everything will change at the end of October, perhaps soon we will face a global shock in the financial markets and this will have a positive impact on Bitcoin!
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

No one can tell that the bearish trend is over unless we are seeing a bull run now.
The thing is we don't feel the bull run, the price is still not moving upward so it will make the investors hesitant to put their money on crypto.
Before I thought that bearish might end because there was no drop price and the price was quite stable, but today my estimate is
wrong, you right we can't be sure bearish ends before there is a significant increase for a long period or bull run already happen
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:34:48 PM

I smelled that bearish has reached its peak. I think bull run turns now, so we must brace ourselves now to hold a little bit longer for it. I remembered some of friends informer here said that by the end of October bull run is up next into trend. Meaning, the rise of Bitcoin will starts as soon as possible.
kinollihik

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:09:25 PM

I think that the market for this moment is in a bearish trend. And when the trend changes, nobody knows. It only remains to wait
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:46:50 PM

No, it seems that this downward trend will cross the dividing line between 2018-2019, the problem is that the price of bitcoin is getting weaker, and to this day, we have not seen, the positive signal of growth is positive. Maybe early January 2019 will be a good start for the growth of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Since bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies markets get into bearish trend since December 16, 2017 we have seeing alot of comments and post about people and traders asking were is the bottom and should we buy and hold?  I think personally, the downward trend is over when bitcoin push above $10,250 and $10,850 this morning!  The bullish trend has been trigger and bitcoin is going to break the December high of $19,000 and move above that level towards $25,000 before we can see another major bearish again. What did you think?
This market is growing thoroughly till it's miles a notable speculation and if things will appear, this fashion is without a doubt making us maintain to wish and wait until the market is growing up and down certainly new traders to hold and maintain it to new top might be completed 20k $ or more than that of its actually taking part in watching the dominance.
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

As we see today - it is probably not over, market shakes for 20 billion down just in 5-7 hourds - that's absolutely not OK as for me... I'm waiting until market become really healthy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: