Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gadget for private communication  (Read 1462 times)
makaronchuk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

https://gigaom.com/2015/01/12/researchers-slam-telegram-apps-visual-fingerprint-security/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AleksaAleksandro

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:22:19 PM

Telegram, the 100-million-user app made by social network VK’s founder Pavel Durov, uses its own encryption protocol: MTProto. Telegram was the subject to a lot of controversies over its encryption protocol. Then in 2015, a security researcher published a research paper detailing theoretical weaknesses* in MTProto and concluded that Telegram shouldn’t have tried to roll their own encryption.
biomax

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

Researchers at Symantec have recently discovered a malicious app that can steal photos and videos from the popular instant messaging and VoIP app Viber. The malicious app, Beaver Gang Counter, which was available on Google Play, positions itself as a score-keeping app for a card game. Instead of helping you keep score, it secretly searches for the directories that Viber uses to store images and video files, which it then sends to a remote server.
Artcooll

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

More than 50 millions of Smartphone users worldwide are facing a risk posed by a critical flaw in Viber app. Bkav Internet Security Corporation detected the flaw, which allows unauthorized users to access and take full control of Android smartphones installed with Viber even when the phones have been locked. Smartphones of all popular brands like Samsung, Sony, HTC, etc. are vulnerable.
Everywhere there are vulnerabilities, why this sharpen their attention. Another thing is how good encryption will be here, for example, from fans to follow the correspondence from government agencies. Whether it will do to be popular, that is the question? So far I see only good potential for blockchain technology lovers.
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

The government always and everywhere will follow the correspondence of its population when it pleases and as it pleases. Ideally, this is also for the safety of society. Therefore, no matter how secure  gadgets, applications, codes are, 100% of data protection is still not there and will not be.
GLEB12125

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

Messaging service Viber today rolled out a new Secret Chats feature. Not to be confused with Secret Messages, a similar feature introduced in February 2017 that lets you define how long your photos, videos and texts are available after the recipient has opened them, Secret Chats use Viber’s end-to-end encryption let you set a timer on individual messages so they disappear after a few seconds, get an alert when a screenshot is taken and be sure no messages get forwarded.
OlenkaMix

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

The Internet, accessible to each smartphone user, as well as the emergence of such an important technology as the information exchange through instant messages, has turned messengers into one of the most popular and convenient ways of communication. Competition in the global messaging apps market today is higher than ever, and new apps come out almost every day.
klarafranko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:55 PM

Messaging service Viber today rolled out a new Secret Chats feature. Not to be confused with Secret Messages, a similar feature introduced in February 2017 that lets you define how long your photos, videos and texts are available after the recipient has opened them, Secret Chats use Viber’s end-to-end encryption let you set a timer on individual messages so they disappear after a few seconds, get an alert when a screenshot is taken and be sure no messages get forwarded.

As I  understand you are well informed. I have a such question: if it be necessary, can my private  correspondence, photos, videos get to third persons?
bob62

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:04:17 PM

Viber, a Cypriot-Israeli operation owned by Japanese web giant Rakuten (RKUNF, -0.17%), has roughly 250 million monthly active users and 711 million users total. That figure is not quite WhatsApp (FB, +0.84%) territory with its billion-plus regular users, but it’s a sizable user base, nonetheless.
legenda1

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:21 PM

More than 50 millions of Smartphone users worldwide are facing a risk posed by a critical flaw in Viber app. Bkav Internet Security Corporation detected the flaw, which allows unauthorized users to access and take full control of Android smartphones installed with Viber even when the phones have been locked. Smartphones of all popular brands like Samsung, Sony, HTC, etc. are vulnerable.
I don't know where you've heard it, but this is the first time I've heard it. I'm not a fan of the androids, I prefer Apple more. But I'm still wondering, how exactly does this happen, what do you need to do? Do you need any programming skills, or at least know at least some knowledge about it? Who was the victim, what kind of social networks are we talking about? Has anyone here been a victim? Operates, I would like to know about it in detail.
Lenikka

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

WhatsApp and Telegram patched flaws in their popular instant messaging applications after security researchers showed that they could seize control of user accounts.
GLEB12125

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

There’s a gaping hole in Skype’s update installer which could potentially allow an attacker to gain full control over the host machine, and what’s more, this isn’t something Microsoft can patch against right now, with the software giant having to put off the fix until a future version of the Skype app is rolled out.

The flaw was uncovered by a security researcher, Stefan Kanthak, who found that the Skype update installer can be exploited with a DLL hijacking technique, which fools the app into utilizing malicious code rather than Microsoft’s intended code.
daniel12345

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Microsoft has confirmed a nasty flaw in Skype that could allow nefarious individuals to gain complete access the OS with system-level privileges on affected machines. To make the issue even worse, Microsoft knows the flaw is there and exploitable, but has no plans for an immediate fix because it would require too much work.
Human4444

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:46:37 PM

The good news is that both Signal and WhatsApp are great, and both do their job well. Chances are you’re going to go where your friends are, but if you’re choosing between these two options, then pick which suits your needs.  Which is best for you depends on why you’re using a messaging app. If you want security, as in, you don’t want some random person or government reading your messages, then WhatsApp is plenty for you, though in the case of a security breach, WhatsApp is going to have more information about you in storage. If you prefer a full-blown, all-in, “nobody can see anything that you do in any way shape or form no matter what” solution, then Signal is the app for you. 
klarafranko

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

What` s ''Signal" Is it a new messenger? I have no heard about it before. Is it like What`a Up or Viber? or anything new? Please inform me.
Vladis11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

Good day! It seems to me that due to the large number of different messengers Skype leaves the leading position. After all, most people use messengers from mobile devices. And there are many analogues of Skype.
Jennet6541

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

in our time, you are already afraid of using any devices gadgets messengers payment systems .. some people already really have paranoia because of this. Of course, if there is an opportunity to protect yourself, it's better to overpay but be calm. Grin
Human4444

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Bad actors commonly abuse LinkedIn to launch digital attacks. With over 500 million members spread across 200 countries, the professional networking site contains crucial information that nefarious individuals can use to attack nearly any organization and its corporate data. They just need to establish an initial foothold in the company.

Most of the time, this preliminary attack takes the form of a scam or other social engineering ploy by which miscreants seek to steal access to an employee’s LinkedIn account. But that’s not always the case. LinkedIn is also home to black hat hackers who exploit software vulnerabilities as a means of exposing users to digital threats.
Voodoops

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

I’ve looked through the topic, visited their web-site, but I still don’t think that regular people will pay for it. Extra device in my pocket for a few people who have the same one…  
In my opinion, it can be useful for the comparatively small group of people which has something to hide. Politicians have different agencies for that purpose. As for me, I have nothing to keep in secret. However, in our crazy world importance of privacy is growing, because government and business needs more and more information to get power and make money.
So, I think, that some people may buy this device, but I’m not sure about short term prospects for the company. I think in future we will have some kind of personal OS with full protection of privacy. I may mistake, but It`s my opinion.
legenda1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

All kind time of day. You knew that on the iPhone in ois 7 and below with Wat Sapa can not make video calls, at least I did not find such a function. When you enter the message in the top right corner to the new is a normal call and a video call, on the 7th ois I found a video call. If you may know where he is? If someone tells will be grateful to you. And who knows about fish iPhone? Share who that knows, think many it will be interesting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: