Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gadget for private communication  (Read 1462 times)
klarafranko

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Why only Linkindin? Any social network is vulnerable, anyone of us make the information transportable and then discuss the issue of private communication.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladis11

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Hello everyone! Something I don't understand the idea of "signal". Is this some kind of characteristic of messengers or something separate? Maybe I missed the thought of the conversation. If not difficult explain please. Thanks in advance.
bob62

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

The app commonly known as Kik is a free instant messaging mobile app available on iOS and Android.

It sends and receives messages, photos, videos, sketches or other content over the internet connection of a users registered account.
Wess1234

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

I think that there are a lot of scammers on the Internet who are trying to deceive you, you do not see what kind of person is sitting on the other side of the computer, so the worldwide network is the best place for deception.
legenda1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

Hello, everyone. Know how on the iPhone to add the tethering settings to distribute the Internet on Wi Fi, or via usb modem. Go to settings, cellular, data settings, cellular data transfer, go down to the bottom there will be a section "modem mode" before resetting the settings, and in apn write the following "internet.your network provider MTS, megafon or other which you use after the cellular network and point your domain depends on the country in which you reside, ru, etc and you will have a section modem mode.
n1k1ta007

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:47 PM

Users of popular messaging apps WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Viber are unknowingly leaving themselves exposed to fraud and hacking, according to a new study.

Researchers found the majority of users are vulnerable to malicious attacks because they either don't know about or aren't using the proper security features.

In a study, only 14 percent of participants successfully enabled the full security function that would protect their messages.
Lenikka

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

These are some reasons why instant messenger security is so important. Once a hacker gets into a computer, he or she can send a password stealing virus. This virus will steal the password and other useful information and send it back to the hacker in a variety of ways.  With account information and passwords, a hacker can hijack or impersonate a client or co-worker. If a hacker is successful, he or she will attack all the individuals who are allowed to send and retrieve instant messages to first victim. This is why instant messenger security is very important.  Another method that a hacker can use to steal information is through log files. Log files are created to store and send the messages through an instant messaging service. These files can be sent back to the hacker, so that he or she can access them.
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Social networks and instant messengers are so integrated into our lives that it's utopia to talk about private communication. Still it is not possible to install the principles of private communication on all gadgets, messengers, information in social media.
legenda1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

Users of popular messaging apps WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Viber are unknowingly leaving themselves exposed to fraud and hacking, according to a new study.

Researchers found the majority of users are vulnerable to malicious attacks because they either don't know about or aren't using the proper security features.

In a study, only 14 percent of participants successfully enabled the full security function that would protect their messages.
Welcome. In arguing this, now is easier to count users who do not use Wat glanders than those who use. And to be honest with me, all my friends and relatives 90% use it, and no one complained in terms of security, no one was hacked, no one was exposed to danger from hackers. Maybe it's the other way around 14% of everything was hacked. Can the sources from which you heard something I missed, or keep back.
Wicki

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

Cost of privacy is too high now. But the name of gadget is right. Only people with paranoya will buy it. I use telegram and I am confident in the safety of my correspondence. In my opinion, it is just regular project that simply tries to raise money.

I am using WhatsApp messenger. From my mind of view in comparisen with others messengers such as Skype, Viber it is the best! WhatsApp has height level of security and good quality of connection.
ember.suc

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

Facebook is also rolling out what amounts to a self-destruct timer for these messages, which means you can set them to disappear automatically after a set period of time (from five seconds to 24 hours).

Messenger is the latest in a string of private messaging services to bust out some kind of end-to-end encryption in the last six months. Others include Viber, which launched end-to-end encryption in April, and Facebook’s other messaging app, WhatsApp.

Vladis11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:37:58 PM

Evening are a good! Self-destruct timer is already provided on many messengers. But each of the messengers provides some advantages and each has its own disadvantage.
Vladis11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

For example, many messengers offer the same set of functions, but with different feed. For example, in Telegrams is Much more convenient to view different channels than in viber.
legenda1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

Why only Linkindin? Any social network is vulnerable, anyone of us make the information transportable and then discuss the issue of private communication.
Good time of day. Even not d challenge your opinion, I fully with you agree, all social networks vulnerable, and not only social networks, the entire Internet all sites, credit cards, banks all. But nevertheless, people continue to use all of these facilities, all the gadgets, browsers, applications etc the Main thing is not to give for this occasion and not to worry so much, and it may lead to paranoia and then it will seem that you are everywhere crack.
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:52:20 PM

An interesting mechanism in which you can still work and use this application. The application works well on the phone.
daniel12345

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

Hello friends, please help me with this problem which is the best defense for the hood
Enter text and tap the texture
Sulik7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:57:08 PM

In mid-2014 Facebook rolled out the Facebook Messenger app, a standalone version of that social network’s instant chat feature which users accessed separately on their mobile devices (i.e., without launching the full Facebook app). That rollout prompted renewed interest in a December 2013 article by Sam Fiorella (circulated widely in August 2014) warned potential Facebook Messenger users that the app’s Terms of Service (TOS) “requires the acceptance of an alarming amount of personal data and direct control over your mobile device”:
Vladis11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

In recent times security of conversations and messages many of my friends have moved to Telegram. If he really is the most secure? what do people know about this?
Vladis11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:08:21 PM

In the theme of Facebook. Look at the application IOS Vkontakte, which at the beginning of its release on the device has won a huge rating, and now is experiencing a stage of severe decline among users. And many users do not want to once again use the application for IOS Vkontakte. Too much paid content is introduced.
RiaNulla

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

Telegram is not 100% safe!
As for me, if it's work, then I'm ready to pay for security. But in ordinary life, I use the usual messenger. I do not have paranoia about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: