Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gadget for private communication  (Read 1462 times)
Kindik228

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

I do not understand why corporations are spending millions of dollars on security. Most people will have no difference if their correspondence about how mom went to the hairdresser's shop yesterday to break. I believe that it is necessary to create a separate paid messenger where there will be really high-quality security. This is better for people and companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lenikka

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

In E2EE, the data is encrypted on the sender's system or device and only the recipient is able to decrypt it. Nobody in between, be they an Internet service provider, application service provider or hacker, can read it or tamper with it.

The cryptographic keys used to encrypt and decrypt the messages are stored exclusively on the endpoints, a trick made possible through the use of public key encryption. Although the key exchange in this scenario is considered unbreakable using known algorithms and currently obtainable computing power, there are at least two potential weaknesses that exist outside of the mathematics. First, each endpoint must obtain the public key of the other endpoint, but a would-be attacker who could provide one or both endpoints with the attacker's public key could execute a man-in-the-middle attack. Additionally, all bets are off if either endpoint has been compromised such that the attacker can see messages before and after they have been encrypted or decrypted.
Linda5

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:09:34 PM

What is the approximate price of the device? Will it be a budget device or not?
ember.suc

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

The online Hacktivist group Anonymous declared War against the Islamic State militant group (ISIS) that claimed responsibility for the horrific terrorist attacks that rocked Paris last week.
In response to the Anonymous’ warning of launching their "biggest operation ever" against the terrorist group, ISIS militants called Anonymous – "IDIOTS".
It seems like Anonymous has taken ISIS response very seriously and the group has started carrying out their attacks against the terror organisation.
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Also this question interests. Perhaps I missed somewhere and did not hear the full name, or is there already an obvious example of this application or device? Since now there is a great choice and I want to clarify for myself, do I buy something else or still wait for this product? Since there are a lot of comments on this topic ...
Christofor

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

In principle, I got acquainted with the description and content of this gadget, found the information here http://www.crd-sector.com/uv/r&d/gadgets.htm I hope that this is about him. If so, then the gadget itself is interesting for me by several points and I will say that there are moments that I have not seen before in any review of any other gadget.
svmatveenko12

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:24:45 PM

Also this question interests. Perhaps I missed somewhere and did not hear the full name, or is there already an obvious example of this application or device? Since now there is a great choice and I want to clarify for myself, do I buy something else or still wait for this product? Since there are a lot of comments on this topic ...
In a short blog post on Jan. 11, Microsoft officials noted that the coming end-to-end encryption will work for audio calls, text messaging, and image, audio, and video file transmission.  Microsoft has been touting Skype as being encrypted for some time, noting it uses 256-bit AES encryption. But this isn't the same as end-to-end encryption. End-to-end encryption means not just the communication channel is secure but the messages stored on servers can only be read by those involved in the communications.  
klarafranko

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:32:17 PM

I believe that underestimating Safari, Yandex browser and Google chrome does not allow people to know the really good projects. People are too accustomed to messengerim and don't want to even hear about the other applications, out of this we are missing the best.

Can you more specifically find out what you mean? Who is missing out? What is missing? What good projects do you mean? As for me the only thing we miss is real communication.
Deka001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Relying on third-party encryption tools results in a lack of awareness of the content and context of your backups. In fact, most data reduction algorithms break when they hit encrypted data streams.

With Veeam, end-to-end encryption is built-in and Veeam data reduction technologies like compression, deduplication and WAN Acceleration maintain their efficiency when used with Veeam encrypted backups.
OlenkaMix

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:37:17 PM

Applications like WhatsApp use end to end encryption. WhatsApp says that only the users share a specific key and no third party can view the messages. But I do not understand how the two users agree on the shared key. It must have been transferred via WhatsApp servers. In that way, WhatsApp would know the shared key right? Please help me understand how keys are shared in end to end encryption.
Linda5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Security and privacy are very precious nowadays when it comes to the internet. That's why I need this device.
kudryavtsev

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

End-to-end encryption (E2EE) is a system of communication where only the communicating parties are able to read the messages. In other words, messages are encrypted in a way that only the unique recipient of a message is allowed to decrypt it, and not anyone in between. No “eavesdroppers” can access the cryptographic keys required to decrypt the conversation, including telecom and internet providers or the service provider who runs the messaging services. Because no third party has knowledge of the data being communicated or stored, surveillance or manipulation is impossible. Service provider’s servers act as illiterate messengers, only passing along the messages. For instance, companies using E2EE cannot hand over messages from their clients to the authorities.
bob62

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

End-to-End Encryption is a general name for every system of communication where the entire encryption and decryption processes are taking place on the client-side only.
Theoretically, that means that only the communicating users can access the delivered data- the server, or any third-party service/person, won't be able to decipher the data.

For example, Gmail's HTTPS connection (SSL/TLS protocols) is not an end to end encryption - the traffic is fully encrypted between the client and the server, but the entire data is being kept deciphered on the company's servers.
Olga_Olya

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:54:51 PM

The app description sounds very promising. Would definitely pay for the messenger that can fully provide me confidence that my personal data is under total control and security. Unfortunately, I already faced not the best experience of using other messenger apps like Viber for example and I got hacked a lot of times there. Hope this one is not gonna let me down.
Belkaa

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

Researchers at Kaspersky recently outed a bug in the popular Telegram instant messaging service.

Crooks had revived an old visual trick to disguise files that many users would otherwise recognise as unwanted right off the bat.

The flaw has been addressed by Telegram, so we’re OK to describe in here in detail: it’s a trick that is as simple as it is effective, and involves conning the app into displaying filenames backwards.

Gayf

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:16:07 PM

What End-To-End encryption means E2EE means that all encryption keys are generated locally, and all encryption and decryption is performed before sending any data over the network. At no point in the sync process can the Insomnia servers, or an intruder read or access sensitive application data. 
NikolayRaev

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:18:58 PM

Secure messaging apps have grown in popularity as consumers seek protection from hackers and surveillance, but end-to-end encryption faces an uncertain future in the UK.

Home secretary Amber Rudd has called for technology companies to build back doors into their encrypted content for security services to use when they require access in the fight against terrorism. And prime minister Theresa May talked at the World Economic Forum summit in Davos, Switzerland about the need for a balance between privacy and security – in short, undermining the security of encrypted messaging apps.

Linda5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:25:00 PM

The app description sounds very promising. Would definitely pay for the messenger that can fully provide me confidence that my personal data is under total control and security. Unfortunately, I already faced not the best experience of using other messenger apps like Viber for example and I got hacked a lot of times there. Hope this one is not gonna let me down.
My accounts have been hacked several times, therefore I am looking for reliable messenger, this product seems to be the right one.
aleks1988

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

Check Point informed WhatsApp and Telegram of the vulnerability on March 8 and the messaging companies have since enabled fixes to prevent their platforms from being exploited by attackers in this way.

There is no evidence that the flaw was used by hackers but a spokesperson for Check Point says it had been present on the platforms for a significant time period and put “hundreds of millions” of accounts at risk.

Christofor

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:31:22 PM

The product has quite a lot of interesting features that I would use and advise others. Also, the defense is still very well on your feet. What is natural and increases the confidence of the buyer or client with constant use. So I decide to take a closer look and still use this offer. I will study and try to use all the functions and also check how they work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: