Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are bounty hunters guilty?  (Read 24853 times)
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

I think the statement is not true,
because the bounty hunters acts as marketing that helps promote a project, or a coin to be launched.
and in return for the marketing work, it is only natural that bounty hunters get paid.
putri annisa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

I think maybe bounties hunters are guilty because hunters will usually sell their tokens immediately after being paid and automatically the token price will fall because most of them are more likely to dump the price. Maybe that's why some ICO projects only allocate less than total offer tokens for bounties, they want to make sure prices are stable and do not fall due to massive sales after bounties finish.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

Bounty hunters get's only 1 or 2% of total sales. So they really won't be the reason for a project failure. Bounty participants help to market the project and get new investors. If a project is good, then it will make investors successful. Did you give bounty hunter the credit when a project succeed? If yes, then okay. If no, then why do you think they are guilty? Bounty participants get paid for their job, no one giving them free money. It's an investment also.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

Why are bounty hunters guilty?
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!
It's natural. You always have to find someone to blame for your mistakes. The easiest way to blame the hunters. As if they can influence something with 1 percent of all coins.
But when you invest your money in a bad project, and someone gets coins for free, you need to blame him

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
lanhuong925

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:18:27 AM

Well, Im absolutely new so Im quite confused. However, I do not agree with that. I have noticed a trend with some investors who decide to drop the price in order to sell early and move over to another investment.
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

I don't agree on that. Bounty hunters are part of the success of the project as they are the medium to promote the projects. How would they become guilty? Because the price drops? Common, bounty allocation budget is just 1 to 3% of the total token. It most probably the investors who got bonus token at presale and sold all of them after market lunch. But this is just in a short period, if the project becomes succesful in the future then definitely the price will recover and even more.
viperzero

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

After receiving bounty payments, hunters begin to sell their crypto currency sharply on the market and at that time the value of the currency falls. As a rule, in a week the price is restored to its previous positions.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:38:28 AM

The development team of the project they will not care about the coin that the bounty hunter holds, it usually ranges from 1% -5% of the total. Very small compared to total supply
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

I also do not understand why the bounty members are to blame.  After all, it is from the beginning embedded in marketing that a certain proportion is received by bounty managers.  And they earn their tokens with honest labor.
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

I don't agree on that. Bounty hunters are part of the success of the project as they are the medium to promote the projects. How would they become guilty? Because the price drops? Common, bounty allocation budget is just 1 to 3% of the total token. It most probably the investors who got bonus token at presale and sold all of them after market lunch. But this is just in a short period, if the project becomes succesful in the future then definitely the price will recover and even more.
I agree with what you are saying here. You cannot blame bounty hunters for causing damage towards the project since they earned their tokens and coins and they are free to do whatever they want to with their rewards. If the project has potential, it will survive no matter what. The truth is that majority of the bounty hunters participate in campaigns for quick profits which makes sense which campaign managers are obviously aware of.

hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Without bounty hunters, the promotion of these projects will be difficult to achieve. So I don't think bounty hunters are guilty. On the contrary, bounty hunters should be respected. Without their efforts to contribute and help promote this project, others will not be able to invest in ICO. ICO will be a joke, which is a huge loss for the project and the entire cryptocurrency market.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
pkmoney

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

Bounty hunters boost the ICO. So, how they can be guilty?
I think they are the asset  Grin of an ICO.
Moreover, it depends on the project. If I see some potential in a specific coin/token, why will I sell?
That's it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

Most of the ICOs these think bounty hunters are the main cause of drop in coin prices because they got the coins very easy and so tend to dump them early. The ICOs always forget that it was through the hard works of these bounty hunters that brought the investors. Although hunters have some bad sides their benefits to the ICO is worth their inclusion
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

Bounty hunters are not guilty. Everyone has different opinions. I feel that if there is no participation of bounty hunters, who will propagandize the project? The project has no visibility so how can it develop? This is my personal opinion!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

to anticipate it maybe you can hold only. If the results of the ICO potentially could certainly return to ICO prices even more. This strategy alone in withholding what it looks like, and not from the bounty hunter. they have the right to sell what they can even after ICO though.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

to anticipate it maybe you can hold only. If the results of the ICO potentially could certainly return to ICO prices even more. This strategy alone in withholding what it looks like, and not from the bounty hunter. they have the right to sell what they can even after ICO though.

It doesnt matter even if the ico is good or not, bounty hunters will still continue to sell whatever they have or as long as the ico had just been finish. all of us wants to earn a profit or a free money out of nowhere therfor we dont need to regret anything at the first place.

Why are bounty hunters guilty?
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!

No one is guilty not even the bounty hunters or investors because we aint doing any crime here. Being guilty only means that you are doing something illegal or have been convicted on the court . Any people can do what they want , any one can buy and hold . Anyone can loose or earn a profit. We are all free in the world of cryptocurrency.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:31:23 PM

I don't think they are at fault for redeeming their hard earned money. I think if the project is good enough the value will surely raise after ICOs irrespective of whether bounty hunters sell off or not.

trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

I think bounty hunters are not guilty, they're working for the projects , make the marketing becoming effective and gain the tokens from that projects.
Bounty hunters only are guilty if they're using many accounts and it violated the forum's rules. Noone in this forum supports for using many accounts at all.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

There is no criminal in the crypto money world. Bounty hunters are guilty because they mislead the market. Naturally, bounty hunters seem guilty.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

Many people like to shirk these responsibilities to the people around them. Many bounty hunters are rewarding tasks to earn living expenses. Without these bounty hunter promotion projects, how do these projects attract customers? If no one invests in these tokens, how does the tokens generate value? Everyone is trying to survive. Don't blame each other!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: