Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are bounty hunters guilty?  (Read 24858 times)
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

Why are bounty hunters guilty?
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!
Bounty hunters are the ones making the tokens/coins cheaper that it's ICO value because they are selling it no matter what is the price in the market when their bounty got into their hands. Bounty hunters should also learn the value of holding and wait for it's price to pump up at least higher than ICO price.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 11:52:27 PM

I wonder why you think bounty hunters are guilty.  I. Think the work of bounty hunters are very necessary in publicising a new product.  If you consider the rate of popularity bounty hunters give to projects you will understand their  importance  in project developments. 

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!

Yes i am very agree with you. The ICO company have allocating the bounty expense to promote their ICO.
But they don't want to pay the hunters with ETH or BTC. Don't blame hunters if their token dumped by hunters because hunters need money after their works. At least the ICO company can buyback the token using the bounty expense to support their token price.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:44:33 AM

I think it's just a matter of panic. When the bounty hunter accepted the distribution of job bounty they do the price will go down, and even though it's a bit would still affect the condition as well. because many are too afraid the price would fall so it is better to sell quickly before entering the lower. This is a massive price drop and creates looks that bounty hunter as guilty in this situation. Maybe when willing to be patient and hold will be different results.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Bounty hunters are not guilty of any thing , I see this as a way of bad mounting the hard working hunters which do all required to get the token known and perform, and from the investors angle are the private buyer and pre-sale buyers that I see as a real dumper cause any time they invest huge some with bonus and once it hit exchange they dump the bag and move on to another project which is more reason we have price going down and not just the 2% of the token giving to bounty hunters that will crash it price but the like of those that have more that $10k worth with 50-40% bonus .
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:03:03 AM

it's not all a bounty hounter. currently the bounty participants only get 3-5% of the total allocation of tokens and the hounter bounty sells it does not significantly affect prices. even though there is a decrease if the team is willing to pump prices I think it will definitely be the best price and will not be a severe dump. so don't blame the bounty hunter
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:09:36 AM

I think there are some bounty hunters who does not really care about the project they are involve in, they earn their token through different bounty campaign with their effort, so they believe they can sell at any price. Solution here is for the team to buy them out so that there can be price stability!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:13:59 AM

I see it in different way, no matter how good the project is, at a start on exchange the price usually drops because of hunters who just want to dump and leave. Now I have one suggestion which you can see on this thread I created. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4900025.msg44128884#msg44128884
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:31:02 AM

Bounty hunters can not be considered guilty of the fact that the price of new tokens, which for the first time fall on the stock exchange, is reduced. Bounty hunters are allocated only a few percent of tokens of the volume produced. As a rule, they also receive their tokens when they have already been listed on the stock exchange for a long time and have already fallen in price. The culprit in this could be a bad ICO project, the overall poor state of the market in stagnation or even lower prices, and, most likely, investors' actions to sell tokens purchased during ICO with a significant discount. It is very profitable for investors that tokens purchased at the beginning of the ICO process with a 50 or 40 percent discount immediately sell them on the stock exchange at the ICO price and, thus, receive almost 200 percent of the profits.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

I think it's just a matter of panic. When the bounty hunter accepted the distribution of job bounty they do the price will go down, and even though it's a bit would still affect the condition as well. because many are too afraid the price would fall so it is better to sell quickly before entering the lower. This is a massive price drop and creates looks that bounty hunter as guilty in this situation. Maybe when willing to be patient and hold will be different results.

Yeah, I don't think that all bounty hunters are guilty. I think the price of a token depends on the quality of the project, it doesn't depend on the bounty hunter, it means if the project is good so the token price will rise, and the investors will get a profit.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

Although not all bounty hunters, majority of bounty hunters are guilty of dumping tokens/coins always. They are so quick to sell these coins off just immediately they get them. It is sad because that portrays them as a littl selfish, and not caring how their decision will affect the market price of the coin/token.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

Because these guys attract a lot of people who are trying to spread the project so that the project will eventually raise the necessary money for development. But in order to understand that this project is not a scam project, the bounty manager must check projects.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

This is a justification for investors. If nobody wants to buy shit coins on the market, the only what remains is to blame bounty hunters
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

I don't think bounty hunters should be guilty for anything, bounty hunters are part of the system and the generate massive exposure for ICO projects which can't be gotten at any platform in that cheap price
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

Hunters get their payment from ICO by advertising them.
Most hunters sell their tokens immediately which cause the market to fall.
But lets not blame bounty participants as they did their part on making the ICO popular.
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

Redeem coins will be in a few years, and many investors and bounty hunters need a profit immediately. From here a large discharge of tokens on the exchange and their subsequent re-purchase at low prices.

fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

Projects that don't support the value of their token actually deprive it of their future. Such teams are doesn't looking in the future. More danger when on the reputation the team promises to spend part of the money on liquidity and doesn't do it later.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Yeah, I don't think that all bounty hunters are guilty. I think the price of a token depends on the quality of the project, it doesn't depend on the bounty hunter, it means if the project is good so the token price will rise, and the investors will get a profit.
I also have the same thoughts as you, if a good project then the price of the coin will increase, Bounty hunters they only hold a few tokens, they are not the main decision of a coin. So I think the quality of the project is the most potential. Bounty hunters are not guilty.

lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:44:33 AM

Bounty teams reacts accordingly on the behaviors of bounty hunters. If there are fraudulent attempts, then expect a hard response to counter such attempts. If I am a bounty manager, it would not be easy for me to handle hundreds or even thousands of applications and I would also be frustrated if I find out that a lot of these entries are frauds.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:53:30 AM

There is nothing to be guilty about for bounty hunters it all depends on the project if its a good one then there are sure to be good rewards and benefits but if not then there is nothing bounty hunters can do about
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: