Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are bounty hunters guilty?  (Read 24858 times)
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

Why are bounty hunters guilty?
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!
I don't think bounty hunters were responsible for the downfall of the project.Bounty hunters had help to promote the project and has spend alot of time on it.Bounty hunters will not dump their coins if they see some potential in it.They also deserve their reward that is why they can do whatever they want to do with it.

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

in my opinion, the bounty hunter does not affect the coin that is actually from the ico project if indeed the project is good, then it is not far from the price of ico when on the market.
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:16:00 PM

The reason ICO investors lose money is not the bounty hunters. Bounty hunter spents time too for ICO success. They blame the bounty hunters for scam ICO but bounty hunters advertize the ICO too
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:45:39 PM

Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!
These are the complaints so many investors have been giving and yet, they have never come up to say that other factors can also affect the price.
If the project team want to do the right thing  and to avoid unnecessary complaints, bounty participants, should be paid in coins that are already listed and already have price coinmarketcap, such as bitcoin and ethereum.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:00:13 PM

These are the complaints so many investors have been giving and yet, they have never come up to say that other factors can also affect the price.
If the project team want to do the right thing  and to avoid unnecessary complaints, bounty participants, should be paid in coins that are already listed and already have price coinmarketcap, such as bitcoin and ethereum.
if pay using thats coins,  whether it can be a solution to the issue?
Isn't the purpose of the project also to promote their tokens, so they can be traded on the exchange.
so is it possible for them to give ethereum or bitcoin to the campaign participants' salaries?

]
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

nothing blames the bounty hunter.
and we need to understand, the allocation for bounty is only a small percentage 2-4%. and that cannot be said as a destroyer of the price of coins on the market. that's ridiculous

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
getrichquack

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

Need money

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:22:14 PM

If someone thinks that the bounty hunters are guilty, it is a silly comment. Bounty hunters only take a very small part of the total supply of the token. Even if they receive a reward and sell it, the impact level is negligible. So pitiful.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

Such conclusion came from the fact that mist of the bounty hunters are selling immediately upon receiving their rewards. It is indeed a bad move to make because they should have hold it for a but longer before selling just like what the investors are doing. But that's the fruit of their hard work and it means they can do whatever they want to, and also, such action is already happening even before so it cannot be the main reason for the continuous downfall at this moment.

aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

I do not agree if the bounty hunter is guilty of causing the price to drop. As a bounty hunter, of course, they work to help promote the ICO to be more widely known and able to attract investors. And sometimes bounty hunters also often become investors.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:47:57 PM

It is true that majority of the bounty hunters dumping  their tokens when getting their rewards, but that cannot affect the price of the coin on long term basis as the bounty allocations are as low as 1-2%.
Investors are also dumping their tokens as they are in panic of this market situation.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:53:04 PM

All hunters get for their work in the amount of 1-3 percent of the total pool. Not everyone immediately sells or drains their coins, and certainly not at the same time) and such a small percentage of the total number of coins cannot significantly influence the course.
the guilty are usually sought by those who are themselves to blame for the failure itself

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

I think the bounty hunter is not wrong. But for new bounty hunters it might make some mistakes that they sell all of their tokens at inappropriate prices. Even so, bounty hunters still have a role to help promote their projects quickly. If you don't want to use a bounty, ICO can stand without any bounty campaign but the founder must promote their own project.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

I'm not satisfied with your answer, Some Bounty Hunter like me does hold any coins and not selling it until price goes up. Whales should be blame on this pump and dump scenario especially when they bought below ico price and sell those.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

Some events about the decline in ICO coin prices when they were only released on the exchange market were caused by bounty hunters who threw coins. But I think it's not wrong from the hunter. Because if you can observe that the allocation of tokens for this Bounty is only a little.

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:44:57 AM

without a bounty hunter the project will not succeed and it is very regrettable if anyone blames the bounty hunter, if the problem of the price at the exchange depends on traders who can sell large or small volumes, it all depends on the development of coins that have good effects and continuation of coins that is

hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:00:07 PM

Bounty hunters receives a very small portion of the prizes. So I don't think we're guilty. Cryptocoins can't fall into this situation because of that small share.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:43:11 PM

Bounty hunters receives a very small portion of the prizes. So I don't think we're guilty. Cryptocoins can't fall into this situation because of that small share.

When the price of cryptos are down sure you will only recieve small amount rewards but when it pump the bounty hunters recieve a verry high amount of profits compare to traders and investors . they are guilty because they are making a good income for free with a minimum amount of effort while other workers work too much and earn only a verry low amounts of income  .

but with the curent situation there nothing to be guilty about as a bounty hunter because their income right now is not yet big and they may even didnt get paid sometimes  not unlike to other past years where cryptos were in good condition  .
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:09:32 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2019, 09:05:37 PM by NORD YGGDRASIL

If all the projects had set themselves the task of buying back their tokens from the bounty participants, this would probably have a very good effect on the price of the token after it hits the stock exchange, but few do. And I do not know what could be the reason. Maybe it really is very few people really need.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 02:33:38 PM

The title is very confusing, why should the bounty hunters become guilty, they have the right on the token because it is allocated for promoting and exposing the project to all investors and bounty hunters are investors too, some of them are investing their money too, so bounty hunters should not be guilty at all.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:37:59 PM

It's very convenient to blame bounty hunters for everyone, but the percentage that projects on a payback is insignificant and can only affect the price cut shortly. I do not sell good projects, and even buy additional, that is, I invest. For me, these allegations are simply nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: