Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are bounty hunters guilty?  (Read 24853 times)
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:53:35 AM

Why are bounty hunters guilty?
Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!

I believe that such accusations against them are a huge mistake. In fact, many projects do not develop and do not rise in price due to the current problems in the crypto market and strong manipulations by various speculators. Investors need to remember that bounty hunters account for only a few percent of the total budget.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:33:38 AM

This is nonsense that the price goes down because of bounty hunters. If you look at what rewards are given to advisers, then our rewards will be a drop in the ocean.The price always falls due to the wrong marketing project. And this is the main reason.

Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:37:16 AM

I think not all bounty hunters make the price of tokens a dump. Moreover, now the payment for bounty hunters is slowed down to maintain price stability.

If analyzed this is not true. The ICO project only provides funds of around 1% of the total tokens. And this clearly will not affect the market price of a token / coin.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:16:03 PM

Why do they say that bounty hunters have lowered the rate, and investors can not even return the money they invested? I think that if the project is honest, this situation is unacceptable, since hunters get a percentage from ICO, and the project team must redeem their token or coin!

I don't know in what way that bounty hunters became guilty anyway? You need to tell us here the complete details dude. due to I'm not type of a  community here that will get easily believe in the hearsay. Actually, in my assessment about in bounty hunters all of them has a big role in every campaign, without them I do believed that the ico project won't succeed for sure.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:10:39 AM

I think not all bounty hunters make the price of tokens a dump. Moreover, now the payment for bounty hunters is slowed down to maintain price stability.

If analyzed this is not true. The ICO project only provides funds of around 1% of the total tokens. And this clearly will not affect the market price of a token/coin.

Yes, you are right companies are allocating very low funds to bounty hunters and finally people are completely blaming the bounty hunters. I hope the price will not affect with the bounty allocation, even most of the people will not dump the coins.
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:59:18 PM

No, according to my opinion, the bounty share is quite small, they haven't paid at all lately. It's impossible to influence the price drop with so much share
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:52:23 PM

This is not someone problem, this is not happen by any Hunter or project team. If you check Crowdmachine project, there didn't offered bounty token but price is huge dump.
in any case, if we take into account that the total gender for the bounty company is only 1 and 3% of the total amount of a coin, it is very funny to believe that 3% of the tokens that go on sale on the market significantly affect its pricing.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:21:13 AM

Bounty hunters are guilty because they almost instantly sell all of their rewards once it comes to exchange. But I want to tell bounty hunter guilty for promoting a scam campaign. When they promote scam project and investors lose their money, I would say bounty hunters are responsible for this.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:55:14 AM

Bounty hunters are guilty because they almost instantly sell all of their rewards once it comes to exchange.

yes as a bounty hunter i do this all the time and im not guilty . why should i be guilty if i have work hard to earn that tokens ?  i did not steal them and those are not came from scamming or from scam projects .

But I want to tell bounty hunter guilty for promoting a scam campaign. When they promote scam project and investors lose their money, I would say bounty hunters are responsible for this.

yes they must be guilty only if they know that the bounty is a scam but if not then its not thier fault but its the fault by the owner or the bounty manager .

bounty hunters owned only small amount tokens . investors and whales are the real one to blame here because they are manipulating the price .
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:57:44 PM

If analyzed this is not true. The ICO project only provides funds of around 1% of the total tokens. And this clearly will not affect the market price of a token / coin.
Actually it is a risk that devs/teams must face when he run a project. They must understand something that is always done by bounty hunters when they get tokens from their projects.

And I think, it's a natural thing that must be understood by teams, because when bounty hunter got the token then it has being a right bounty hunter. They have a exempt to decide to sell or keep hold of the tokens they get.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:44:16 AM

Bounty hunters are guilty because they almost instantly sell all of their rewards once it comes to exchange. But I want to tell bounty hunter guilty for promoting a scam campaign. When they promote scam project and investors lose their money, I would say bounty hunters are responsible for this.

Exactly, every bounty hunter will think in positive direction and start promoting the bounty campaign with lot of hopes on their mind. So nobody wants to promote the scam bounty but due to cruel team makes them to scam the investors and bounty hunters after the crowdsale.
KeikoSimone

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:32:40 PM

We really need a good forum software, we are still stuck at 10 year old forum software with no update..
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:37:59 PM

Exactly, every bounty hunter will think in positive direction and start promoting the bounty campaign with lot of hopes on their mind. So nobody wants to promote the scam bounty but due to cruel team makes them to scam the investors and bounty hunters after the crowdsale.
Lot of bounty hunters may not have enough knowledge about finding the worthy project that is why they just promoting each and every project they find on bounties section which is really helpful for scammers to create scam bounties.
KeikoSimone

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 06:52:32 AM

Atlanta bounty was a disaster for me..
first they distributed bounty in 18 months period
than after few months, they start asking for KYC and 1 ETH amount to continue receiving bounty.

Bounty Manager should stop asking for KYC.. as this is not required for such small amount bounties
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:51:10 AM

It's always a blame game for shitty projects out there. If the project has a really good potential then buyers will save the price because I have seen some projects that manage to go 10x after listing even they held a high paying bounty.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:27:36 AM

bounty hunters owned only small amount tokens . investors and whales are the real one to blame here because they are manipulating the price .

Exactly. Just a note that sometimes only 1% of the total supply are allocated in bounty campaigns while almost 50% of the total supply is for the sale purposes. So who dump first?

The thing is they should anticipate the dump as this is usual and they should have a good plan to reverse the dump, like having a sell support that controlling the sell order not lower than the ico price. That way it can protect its investors, but really you will barely to see this kind of team nowadays.

We really need a good forum software, we are still stuck at 10 year old forum software with no update..
Lol! No one is forcing you to stay here.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:57:09 AM

I am fully convinced that bounty hunters cannot in any way affect the prices of coins. Indeed, in total, they receive literally a few percent of the total budget. I believe that the problem really lies in other circumstances. First of all, you need to take into account the general decline in the market and manipulation.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:51:34 AM

I disagree with your words, bro, don't blame the bounty hunter for always lowering prices on the market, because the bounty hunter is looking for rewards from the ICO program being run, I myself am a bounty hunter but have the right to sell and buy.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 10:50:23 AM

At first place investor will dump thier coins in order to get back thier roi. While some bounters hunters will wait atleast to 2 to 3 months because thier rewards are lock before they can trade it.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:06:50 AM

We aren't. And bounty hunters are not really after the tokens in the first place, they are after the value of the token where they can sell after listed. They are not expected to HODL for long because they are going to find another bounty again and monitoring them is hard so they quickly sell it. The investors of the ICO hold much more and they have much power to dump the price of the token and not bounty hunters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: