Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the best ICO program  (Read 1062 times)
Miriekblang

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Mainly by looking at the developed fields. ICO must move on the field that is accepted by the market. in some ICO there is certainly not a success. what we need to see is the promotion process undertaken by the ICO team. the role of managers is very influential on the success of ICO. managers must have experience. I think that's the most basic thing in looking at a good ICO.

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

There's no surefire way of checking out the best ICO, but one thing you should check for sure is if they have an already working product or MVP. I think Retainly has that.
azianphoenix

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Finally something for gamers I got sent this whitepaper, they seem to change  the attitude to advertising in computer/mobile games. All the studies and surveys have proven that well-made, meaning non-intrusive in the virtual reality integrated adverts, are perceived as from non-irritating to positive on hand of the heightened realism.

azianphoenix

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Finally something for gamers I got sent this whitepaper, they seem to change  the attitude to advertising in computer/mobile games. All the studies and surveys have proven that well-made, meaning non-intrusive in the virtual reality integrated adverts, are perceived as from non-irritating to positive on hand of the heightened realism.

plus they are going to include gamers to the process. Gamers get a share of ad revenue through watching placed ads. With the platform, they can use their rewards or even fund a project they like!Their forward-thinking idea suits me a lot https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2898738.0
kllondd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

This is a difficult question, even if there are sensible people in the team, still it will depend a lot on sponsors and investors. If people invest money, then there will be a result.
volf22

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:47:42 AM

me as a novice clever people advised to watch how much the company collected and enter into it weeks 3 before the end

okwang231

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

how to find the best ico here at bitcointalk.org for me just simple ico programs that are the best here in furom we just know that we are just scary not just the ones if we need to study their projects Before we trust it's not just a matter of avoiding scams.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
alex6464

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Choose ICO's that has long term plans and has a good team of developers who are really helping the project to make it more usable. Don't choose those ICO's that will just give you profit after the token distribution, chose the coin that will be having some partners who are reputable and well known in the market as this will make the coin valuable
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

Choose ICO's that has long term plans and has a good team of developers who are really helping the project to make it more usable. Don't choose those ICO's that will just give you profit after the token distribution, chose the coin that will be having some partners who are reputable and well known in the market as this will make the coin valuable

Your idea is correct, I always check the development team whether they are long term working for various project or just newbie has been involved bro. Then I go to their website to understand what project has been evolved about in this crypto currency market.
If this can be helpful then goes to invest on it. If I wanna a new ICO bounty, that time I always check the manager who is gonna manage it. If reputed manager has been working as a bounty manager you will boldly working with them for tokens.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
idekai

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:02:22 PM

I'm a newbie to this kind of thing but in a simple way, I choose to participate in ICO by looking at icobench.
And look for the high rated ICOs. Sometimes it helps me to decide about choosing that ICO.
Because the simple fact is, high rated ICOs have high rate success on their ICO

Orionix      |│      The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ANN THREAD
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

Have just seen Effect.AI - Solid NEO program. Just seen Tony joining this work, which is a big motiavation for me. Looking at his profile, you will realize he has been working in the most forefront of tech start-ups + with development background. Plus his recent full forced experience in the successful launch of bee token, no doubt this will make Effect.AI a better giant with Tony's contribution.
This crypto project has the strongest and most innovative team, daily coverage of all events! And now  great news from http://Effect.AI  we'll be the first coin listed on Switcheo.
mihalich

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:58:50 PM

how to find the best ico here at bitcointalk.org for me just simple ico programs that are the best here in furom we just know that we are just scary not just the ones if we need to study their projects Before we trust it's not just a matter of avoiding scams.
If the ico is dealing with working product that ico has more chance to go ahead.
Thrive is one of the ico with working product with very good team.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

analyze some factors that might be used as a reference to determine whether ICO is good or not, such as team, product, marketing, vision and mission
kllondd

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

Behind all ICOs are people: the project team, investors, advisors, and so on. You can find and study information about them. You also need to find out if there is a project product and the demand for technology.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

In order to invest in an ICO, it is important for us to determine, if the project is worthwhile to sustain in the market, in the long term.

If the project is of some value to the potential customers, there will be many who would be interested in buying the coins, there by rising the value of the coin. In such cases, you can expect a good amount of profit, when you wish to sell your stakes.
Cokodi

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

To know whether or not a good ICO should be seen some basic things. A good ICO certainly has enough teams and they work professionally. In addition, the media they use should also be considered. Such as website, blog, media promotion and so on. If all the basic requirements are sufficient, it can describe a good ICO.
Andrew DRo

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

At the moment, it's really hard to choose a couple of good ones when there are many programs.  I did this: I watched a lot of discounts on the forum.  And I chose a company for you, PAytomat.  on this I stopped.  Investing there and in 4 companies, but in particular, this has remained depleted so far, although it's just my choice, and I do not want to impose it on anyone
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

First of all you need to like the idea of ICO project. Also you need to analyze is product and idea worthy to invest in. Good and hardworking team it’s 50% if project success. Also I’m always checking did the project gathered soft xap on pre ico, if yes, then it means that a lot of people are interested in this ICO or there are big investors who see big future after this project.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

How to find the best ICO program, in markets there are lots of ico offering  but how can I decide which program is best for long run
Thanks in advance.

First of all, it is necessary to pay attention to the white paper of the project. The main thing is the idea of the project, it is actual and it is necessary now. Then look at the team of crypto currency developers and people who help them.
meaamir86

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:29:32 PM

Always reserach well about the project, team and market they are going to target. if i were you and looking out for a good crypto investment than i am going for swapy network. SwapyNetwork this is the solution for universal access to credit. Advantages Swapy Network in this case is great.A company that develops a world of efficient credit markets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: