Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:54:47 PM

Yawn.......

welcome to the forum by the way.

(his third post)

Yeah, just like the large influx of ken supporters who have about 10 posts on average!  good job at pointing that out, ur smrt!

Ve why did you actively almost blow up the eASIC deal.  Im just curious ....you can even lie to me...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 05:44:10 PM

Back in July VE got pissed off at Ken for putting up a 500,000 wall out of the blue.  VE subsequently rage quit and sold his shares in a oner!  It was hilarious watching all the bids getting taken out at once as he thought he was crashing the price with his 120,000 shares.  He lost a lot of btc as a result and has had it in for Ken ever since.  VE then went off to Labcon and lost even more money.  When he came back to ActM he panic bought 50,000 shares so you can see why he's bitter and started phoning eAsic and issuing death threats to Ken.  The irony is he brought it all on himself and rather than man up and take responsibility for his own mistakes his ego won't allow for that so he has to blame someone else.  Very sad.

VE doesn't give a toss if ActM succeeds or fails even though he still holds shares.  He just wants revenge.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 07:31:40 PM

lol.

Maybe he should contact Edward Woodwood.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 07:54:45 PM

I'll raise you a George Peppard and team.  At least if they shoot at Ken it's a guaranteed miss!  Grin

keepinithamsta

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:56:21 PM

Ken shouldn't waste extended time on this since we are already behind.

Sure but remember ken doesn't actually build the chips or boards himself. We have Gerald at VMC HQ dealing with calls and customer enquiries. And Ken has just spent a few days meeting with our main  partner/supplier, so everything should be covered right now.

Think about how a typical CEO structures their day. They usually only work a few hours each morning - and have a few key meetings each week. CEO's are not supposed to be grafters, they are supposed to manage from a distance, delegate, and make key decisions. Ken could commit just 10 hours a week on this (like many CEO's do) and still be doing his full duty. The fact he even wants to spend days and days coding when he does have funds to hire and sit back means his heart is in this company and he is more dedicated to it's success than any career CEO would be.

Tell me what CEO commits 10 hours a day to their business.  Not to mention name one owner of successful business that only worked 10 hours a day during the startup phase.   I would personally like to know what each employee does at VMC and their salary.  Because at this point it seems like they get paid to sit around and wait for shit to happen.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 10:13:52 PM

Sure but remember ken doesn't actually build the chips or boards himself. We have Gerald at VMC HQ dealing with calls and customer enquiries. And Ken has just spent a few days meeting with our main  partner/supplier, so everything should be covered right now.

Think about how a typical CEO structures their day. They usually only work a few hours each morning - and have a few key meetings each week. CEO's are not supposed to be grafters, they are supposed to manage from a distance, delegate, and make key decisions. Ken could commit just 10 hours a week on this (like many CEO's do) and still be doing his full duty. The fact he even wants to spend days and days coding when he does have funds to hire and sit back means his heart is in this company and he is more dedicated to it's success than any career CEO would be.

Tell me what CEO commits 10 hours a day to their business.  Not to mention name one owner of successful business that only worked 10 hours a day during the startup phase.   I would personally like to know what each employee does at VMC and their salary.  Because at this point it seems like they get paid to sit around and wait for shit to happen.

10 Hours a week, not a day and he's referring to 10 Hours a week working solely on getting our shares on online.

EDIT: Or atleast I hope so.
keepinithamsta

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:15:55 PM

Sure but remember ken doesn't actually build the chips or boards himself. We have Gerald at VMC HQ dealing with calls and customer enquiries. And Ken has just spent a few days meeting with our main  partner/supplier, so everything should be covered right now.

Tell me what CEO commits 10 hours a day to their business.  Not to mention name one owner of successful business that only worked 10 hours a day during the startup phase.   I would personally like to know what each employee does at VMC and their salary.  Because at this point it seems like they get paid to sit around and wait for shit to happen.

10 Hours a week, not a day and he's referring to 10 Hours a week working solely on getting our shares on online.

EDIT: Or atleast I hope so.

I meant 10 hours a week.  If he's working a total 10 hours a week, this venture is surely over.
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:21:22 PM

Sure but remember ken doesn't actually build the chips or boards himself. We have Gerald at VMC HQ dealing with calls and customer enquiries. And Ken has just spent a few days meeting with our main  partner/supplier, so everything should be covered right now.

seriously 10 hrs a week?  you think a typical CEO works only 10 hrs a week?  and only works a few hours each morning?  i dont know what world you live in.  if this is what he is/was doing then that is why this project isnt further along than it currently is.
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:29:32 PM

seriously 10 hrs a week?  you think a typical CEO works only 10 hrs a week?  and only works a few hours each morning?  i dont know what world you live in.  if this is what he is/was doing then that is why this project isnt further along than it currently is.

To me, it seemed like he was referring to working 10 hrs a week on the CC implementation. Which I agree, he should be delegating this responsibility.

Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:48:38 PM

...Because at this point it seems like they get paid to sit around and wait for shit to happen.

Those Slaughters are honest, hard working, hard drinkin' Ozark boys.  I can tell you that.
A touch peculiar in they ways, ain't too hospitable to outsiders, but Ozark folk favor they kin, ain't no hangin' crime.  What they do with they kinfolk ain't nobody's business, long as they all marryin' age.

I hear it told that the bonemeal from Slaughter clan's slaughterhouse ain't like no other bonemeal.  Talk around these parts is folks found silver rings and gold fillings in the Slaughter's bonemeal, but that just sour mash talk!  Descent, God-fearin' Christian boys those Slaughters.
You pay it no mind and see what you dig up by the Slaughter homestead!
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2014, 11:54:48 PM

Roll on death.

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

I thought they made the ASICS and devliered and everything ?? whats wrong with the company ?? or is it just the mining part... someone summarise pls Smiley ?

finlof

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:51:57 AM

I thought they made the ASICS and devliered and everything ?? whats wrong with the company ?? or is it just the mining part... someone summarise pls Smiley ?
you are thinking ASICMiner.  this is Active Mining.
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:53:34 AM

arent the devices knc something or other....500+ ghs ??
or is knc another company ?

finlof

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:53:58 AM

To me, it seemed like he was referring to working 10 hrs a week on the CC implementation. Which I agree, he should be delegating this responsibility.

no he was clearly stating that if Ken worked 10 hrs a week (like many CEO's do) he would still be doing his full duty.  I dont know what planet Minerpart is from...
finlof

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 01:55:13 AM

arent the devices knc something or other....500+ ghs ??
or is knc another company ?

this is Active Mining.  not KNC.  not ASICMiner.  not Avalon.  not Bitmain.  not (insert company that has a working product here).
chairforce1

Activity: 316

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:06:19 AM

Ken said he shipped out some stuff in Novermber, and I have no idea what. Then he:

Weekly Update 12/25/13

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Here is a picture of our manufacturing line for assembling miners.

Assembly Line

We are working on assembling everything, so when our boards and chips arrive, we can ship the miners fast.

Weekly Update 1/1/14

Happy New Year!

The new year looks bright for Active Mining as we continue to assemble our miners for quick delivery.

Not a lot of changes from last weeks update:

We are also continuing to develop our Intellihash program and with our 2013 sales at $6,311,788.33 we have a very good share of the market.

We have been working 100% on our core business.

ActiveMining-PR Staff

Weekly Update: 1/8/13

Question From VinceSamios:

Update Requests:
When and Where will we be able to trade shares?

Crypto-Trade and ChromaWallet (colored Coins).  As soon as we get time to finish the
verification interface; however, our core business comes first and working on Intellihash.

When is the first batch of chips/boards supposed to arrive at VMC Assembly?

Our engineers are still designing our board. We had to change our engineering firm, and
learn a few lessons about hiring an engineer firm.  We don't have a date at this time.

What do you estimate the ActM hashrate be at the end of January, February and March?

Due to our inexperience with design, we have had a few set backs; however, we have hired
the most competent RTL design team to make sure that when we spin up our chip it will work.  They are
very competent at Low-Power and getting the most speed from the chip.

Do you have any more accurate energy efficiency figures yet? w/GH?

Not at this time.

Comment From The CEO

How I see us going forward is we will get our chip and boards into production as soon as possible.  Active Mining is in one of the best positions to take advantage of the Bitcoin network.  Once we have our chips and boards in production this year we will be one of only two companies in the world which manufactures Bitcoin mining hardware and also mines.  With this combination we have unlimited availability to bitcoin mining hardware only limited by our resources.  What I see in the future is bitcoin's exchange rate for USD going to over $10,000 in the next year.  If this happens Active Mining with its own chip, our current resources which will be increasing with the exchange rate, and eASIC as our partner will put us in an excellent position to dominate our market.  Intellihash will just be an added boost should it turn out to be a game changer.

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO

Forward Looking Statements:

This press release contains forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements related to VMC’s future sales and the value of bitcoin and future hashing rates. Words such as "expects" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon VMC’s current expectations. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. The company’s actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of these risks and uncertainties, which include, without limitation, economic conditions, customer business environment and inventory levels, government and technological factors outside of our control, adoption and roll-out of products, risks related to ability to capitalize on growth opportunities and markets, risks related to our ability to manage our growth and other risks that may cause our business, industry, strategy or actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. VMC expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein.

Active Mining PR-Staff

Weekly Update 1/15/2013

Here in San Jose working with our partners to move our projects down the line.  The RTL problem has been solved and I will be releasing more information about this over the next month.  I will also over the next month be releasing the timeline on our chips as the information becomes available to us.

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO
Active Mining Corporation
Virtual Mining Corporation

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, death has not come, and when death has come, we are not. #yolo

-Epicuru$
Justin00
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:34:08 AM

aah hehe i thought this was the guy who made knc. i was always quite impressed he managed to get it all going  as it was pretty shady. the uncle or someone was the tech lead, aunt.. head of woteva, sisters friends cousin was this or that...  but lol.. this explains a fair bit.

thanks for the info.

MilkyLep

Activity: 583

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 05:43:26 AM

Ken could we get a statement as to what products were shipped out in 2013?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
Bitdust

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 02:09:37 PM

Gentlemen!

Your greatest asset, the trusted Virtual Mining name. is currently traded on Cryptostocks as VirtualMining.com!
With catchy and playful Fast Hash already usurped by the sinister HashFast, the cowardly theft of Virtual Mining can not go unavenged!
Your Duty is to Protect Your Property!
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: