Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:26:33 PM

@Bar:  Take any pics of the benches or the Avalons?

No it really was a brief look in and then I was told I would have to wait for Ken to go back in which is understandable. Gerald made it clear that Ken is the boss and decision maker. I have to go back to Springfield on the 20th anyways to get back on plane back home. I expect that will be the day I do the followup meeting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:37:08 PM

@Bar:  Take any pics of the benches or the Avalons?
No it really was a brief look in and then I was told I would have to wait for Ken to go back in which is understandable. Gerald made it clear that Ken is the boss and decision maker. I have to go back to Springfield on the 20th anyways to get back on plane back home. I expect that will be the day I do the followup meeting.
So, in a two person company, nothing can be said except by this "ken"?   Why did you bother to go then?   Did they not tell you this would happen?  
To summarize your trip:  You saw a $1-2000 per month garage sized warehouse with $700 of benches, and some barely producing Avalons in it and met with someone that could not tell you anything?
So, $3 Million from investors and claims of $6 Million in pre-orders and now we are 100% sure that the photograph that Ken posted of the $700 of assets are there?

I am ready to buy shares.   What is $700 / 25,000,000 ?

VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 07:49:59 PM

so bargraphics, are you offended that Ken doesn't even want to talk to you? 

Bargraphics

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

It's funny that you would say that. Gerald did make it extremely clear that one of the main reasons ActiveMining doesn't give out any detailed information is due to them originally telling you about the eASIC deal before it was confirmed and you harassing eASIC to the point where the deal almost fell through.

While I don't think this is a legitimate reason for ActM to hold back information to it's shareholders, from the sounds of it you have done more to harm this company than any actual troll out there.

As I've stated before, a meeting with Ken is likely for this coming up Weekend/Monday.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:10:45 PM

It's funny that you would say that. Gerald did make it extremely clear that one of the main reasons ActiveMining doesn't give out any detailed information is due to them originally telling you about the eASIC deal before it was confirmed and you harassing eASIC to the point where the deal almost fell through.

While I don't think this is a legitimate reason for ActM to hold back information to it's shareholders, from the sounds of it you have done more to harm this company than any actual troll out there.

As I've stated before, a meeting with Ken is likely for this coming up Weekend/Monday.

They are trying to pass the blame of company failure onto me.  If they can't survive a few trolls on the internet they better start selling hamburgers.

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:12:01 PM

VolcanicButthurter needs to be put down.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:15:13 PM

Yes I have caused Ken to completely fail this business.  That is some real logic there...

wonker

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:28:34 PM

Strike! Good to know...
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:28:45 PM

At the risk of satisfying VE's possible schizophrenia..

It's incredible how childish, manic, and deceptive the community is here. I estimate it's the number 3 threat (after exponential hashrate increases and Ken/team's relative inexperience) to this project's success.

We have shareholders threatening to inundate the company with a baseless legal burden, harassing suppliers, harassing employees and family, constantly spreading incomprehensible FUD based on wild conjecture, 10's of puppet accounts ranging from fake customers selling information to mindless banter and ridiculous photo shopping. For fucks sake this is an investment thread, what are you people doing?

iPass

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:35:45 PM

ITT: Space Opera 2014 Redux
Bargraphics, on a quest to become a Jedi Knight, is lured into Darth Ken's underground lair, where he is seduced by Dart Gerald - to join him on The Dark Side.
Bargraphics - blond and basically good - resists, until he is confronted by Darth Ken, who tells Bargraphics "I am not in San Jose, I am your father."
Shaken, streaming with tears and snot, Bargraphics sloppily succumbs to Ken's devious dupery as the two men lock in embrace.  The deception is complete when Darth Ken whispers "I had to deceive you, my son.  For the good of The Empire.  I had to perfect Intellihash."

Will Bargraphics betray his friends and party on the Dark Side with Darth Gerald, Darth Ken & mysterious TheSamNoi?  
Will Darth Ken's demonic Intellihash lay waste to the Mining Empire?
Find out later today - same thread, same subeather channel.

Welp, what's the consensus?  Was Bargraphics seduced by The dark side?  No pics, promises of later, more informative meetings...  I like Bargraphics, he's a good judge of character and his business sense is top notch, but with old pros like Gerald...  I don't know, whaddaya guys think?
And could Ken really be his dad?

@neilol - don't get frustrated with them, they're just young and inexperienced, not seasoned pros like us.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 08:43:11 PM

Ahhh, now it all makes perfect sense.  If thats the case I don't even want the Wednesday reports anymore.  lol    Can you blame Ken? 

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2014, 09:01:46 PM

I remember around this time when deal was in danger of falling through and recall pm'ing people to suggest we all back off a bit and let things run their course, but I had no idea that VE was behind this.   Why would he do that?  It's bizarre behaviour and IMO not the actions of a sound mind.  Please stop posting here VE you have lost all credibility.

Thanks for posting Bargraphics, looking forward to hearing about your meet with Ken.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
V2Rocket

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:04:18 PM

I remember around this time when deal was in danger of falling through and recall pm'ing people to suggest we all back off a bit and let things run their course, but I had no idea that VE was behind this.   Why would he do that?  It's bizarre behaviour and IMO not the actions of a sound mind.  Please stop posting here VE you have lost all credibility.

Thanks for posting Bargraphics, looking forward to hearing about your meet with Ken.

Wow, Ken was doling out confidential eAsic info to some of the investors, to VE, before it was public?  Seems a bit rigged...
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:12:55 PM

Wow, Ken was doling out confidential eAsic info to some of the investors, to VE, before it was public?  Seems a bit rigged...

Agreed, but apparently they learned very quickly not to do this for more than one reason and we have seen that this is true by all of the vague updates.
Thumper650

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:15:32 PM

Heh, VE gets insider info, buys on that info, but what he doesn't know is the rabbit hole goes deeper than him - gets scammed himself  Smiley

<Bargraphics_> Eh I'm not going to argue one way or another as I said in my post, VE was privileged to eASIC information before the deal was closed
<Bargraphics_> and then he took it upon himself to call and harass eASIC
<Bargraphics_> and eASIC slapped Kens hand basically and could have cost them the deal.
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:19:53 PM

Heh, VE gets insider info, buys on that info, but what he doesn't know is the rabbit hole goes deeper than him - gets scammed himself  Smiley

<Bargraphics_> Eh I'm not going to argue one way or another as I said in my post, VE was privileged to eASIC information before the deal was closed
<Bargraphics_> and eASIC slapped Kens hand basically and could have cost them the deal.

I'm actually quite surprised this is gaining so much traction, if I do recall this was already out in the open way back when it originally happened. I don't believe it was confirmed by Ken until now but VE himself said he had that information.

Your right he probably did buy more share on this information and held it and now he's going a little mental because it didn't how how he wanted it to.

So maybe ActM created this "Monster' that is VE.

Funny how things work out.

Edit: Fixed some bad wording
Thumper650

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:27:33 PM

Heh, VE gets insider info, buys on that info, but what he doesn't know is the rabbit hole goes deeper than him - gets scammed himself  Smiley

I'm actually quite surprised this is gaining so much traction, if I do recall this was already out in the open way back when it originally happened. I don't believe it was confirmed by VE himself said he has this information.

Your right he probably did buy more share on this information and held it and now he's going a little mental because it didn't how how he wanted it to.

People get jail time for stuff like this IRL.  Good thing this is playvesting Smiley
Bargraphics

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:34:21 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2014, 09:48:02 PM by Bargraphics

I'm actually quite surprised this is gaining so much traction, if I do recall this was already out in the open way back when it originally happened. I don't believe it was confirmed by VE himself said he has this information.

People get jail time for stuff like this IRL.  Good thing this is playvesting Smiley

People get jail time for operating unregulated securities. I think everyone jumped down this "rabbit hole" "thumper" fully knowing this was unregulated so technically in an unregulated environment this type of action isn't illegal.

But as crumbper would like to happen we're going off topic on actual information to some wild tangent that was already disclosed long ago and resolved then too.

I'm eager to meet with Ken and give a better overview to you guys.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:42:58 PM

I came to this chat later after it was getting out of hand.  I didn't know all that VE stuff.  I guess from here on out we have to treat VE like a gay guy.  Theyre fun, cute, put on a good show and an overall good time.....but you cant take em seriously.  What an abject disaster!!! 

Thats fine.  Hey we all make mistakes and as long as you learn...whateves.   So looking forward when we start trading we will have some cheap shares....very excited about that. 

Knowing that now I will be a troll from here on out to drive the share price lower with VE to scoop up somemore!!!!.  The only dangerous thing now is that VE will live up to his name and wind up on the news.  lol  I say we all donate to bomb proof VMC. 

oh yeah.....errr..... down with ACTm   boooo.  lol

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
iPass

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 09:51:59 PM

Jasun7211:
This is not a playground.  If you can'r be concise or, at least, coherent, do not post.
Thx.
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: