Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 11:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active Mining] The UNofficial Active Mining Discussion Thread [UNmoderated]  (Read 75863 times)
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:09:51 PM

Sometimes i just don't feel the love in the *other* ActM thread.  Why would Ken delete this?

Not to be defensive or anything, but some of your posts like that one are a little silly. If you re-worded the post to be less hostile and refrained from publishing images with your text I think it would have been able to stay up.

Zumzero & the rest of Failbrigade, keep waiting patiently by your basement doors for your doggy bags of yummy droppings & leavings, pl0x.  Ken & Co. haven't forgotten your valiant cheerleading efforts.  You will get *exactly* what's due you.

This is asking to be removed.^^^

On a lighter note:  Prices on Cryptostocks, Exchange of Last Resort, are getting lulzier.
It seems that the lunatic who tried to game the prices by buying @.001 got back on his medication & immediately put in a sell order @.0009.
Last buy: .0008, can't make this shit up.

Perhaps saying:
Quote from: re-worded
There is some interesting action going on at CryptoStocks, looks like shareholders are already selling at a loss after buying shares at 0.001

Ken, could you explain why you are selling on CryptoStocks at a profit? Does the difference come back as a dividend?

Now that should not get deleted (I might be wrong)
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:18:31 PM

The ActM thread has turned into a series of desperate attempts to keep the rats from fleeing a sinking ship.  Or trying to get them to board another, seedier ship. Which is also sinking.

Well I personally don't really care who leaves and who comes on board. Whenever people ask the question "Do I buy ActiveMining now?" I always respond with "I hold a lot of ActiveMining and suggest you do not buy any shares, this was a bad decision I made that has a very small chance of paying off"

Anyway, the share price until any real announcement about eASIC is irrelevant. I have stopped buying a long time ago and will simply see this through to December. It might all head to zero, however nothing anyone says and does in the thread will make a difference. Like I have said over and over again to everyone, even the cheerleaders, is that the miners from eASIC are the only thing that matters and its because of Ken's silence that the thread grows into a mess of camp "Ken is a scammer!" vs the camp "ActiveMining is the next best thing!"

I guess if both camps stopped warring together it would kill the entertainment value of the thread, which is a little depressing actually. My investment is now all about the laughs.
crumbs (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:21:31 PM

Sometimes i just don't feel the love in the *other* ActM thread.  Why would Ken delete this?

Not to be defensive or anything, but some of your posts like that one are a little silly. If you re-worded the post to be less hostile and refrained from publishing images with your text I think it would have been able to stay up. ...

I think we're past the point where anyone may profit from rational discussion.  The moderated thread has degenerated to a tiny core of cultish cheerleaders -- beyond the reach of mundane logic.  Repeating all the red flags for the Nth time is no more helpful for these True Believers than shouting "OMG, we're SINKING!  Get off the boat!" during the last moments of the Titanic.
As they say, "that ship has sailed."  And sunk.
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 02:38:35 PM

The ActM thread has turned into a series of desperate attempts to keep the rats from fleeing a sinking ship.  Or trying to get them to board another, seedier ship. Which is also sinking.

Well I personally don't really care who leaves and who comes on board. Whenever people ask the question "Do I buy ActiveMining now?" I always respond with "I hold a lot of ActiveMining and suggest you do not buy any shares, this was a bad decision I made that has a very small chance of paying off"

Anyway, the share price until any real announcement about eASIC is irrelevant. I have stopped buying a long time ago and will simply see this through to December. It might all head to zero, however nothing anyone says and does in the thread will make a difference. Like I have said over and over again to everyone, even the cheerleaders, is that the miners from eASIC are the only thing that matters and its because of Ken's silence that the thread grows into a mess of camp "Ken is a scammer!" vs the camp "ActiveMining is the next best thing!"

I guess if both camps stopped warring together it would kill the entertainment value of the thread, which is a little depressing actually. My investment is now all about the laughs.

Please understand that i'm not bunching you in with the goofballs rabidly cheering this shipwreck as the sea water starts filling their lungs.  You have not been dishonest or willfully blind, AFAIK.  You're one of the few who tried to discuss this as an investment instead of a hometown soccer team to be cheered, right or wrong.

That's why it's sort-a hard for me to reply to you in any meaningful way.  I honestly don't want *you* to lose money, but i find it difficult to come up with a plausible scenario (excepting "greater fools") where you wouldn't.  As i mentioned before, exiting a sizable position is impossible without mind-numbing slippage, and sure, there's always a chance that someone will try to game the market in a way you would be able to exploit. So i can't even say "dump at any price" -- i simply don't know all the Inspection-levels of rigging that would come into play here.

I can say that the news from eAsic is not going to be incredibly relevant from the standpoint of intrinsic value.  The EasyCopy chip we're talking about is no competition for the other 28nm players.  At best it will be better than nothing, at worst it will begin a new cycle of failure.
Sorry.  Not sure what i'd do in your shoes.  Honest.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:00:35 PM

I think we're past the point where anyone may profit from rational discussion.  The moderated thread has degenerated to a tiny core of cultish cheerleaders -- beyond the reach of mundane logic.  Repeating all the red flags for the Nth time is no more helpful for these True Believers than shouting "OMG, we're SINKING!  Get off the boat!" during the last moments of the Titanic.
As they say, "that ship has sailed."  And sunk.

Well this security is in an odd place, a limbo of sorts. We cannot say that the ship has sunk just yet as we are waiting on the eASIC prototypes and have been for a while now. However we are now due for a update from Ken about the first prototype chips. According to Ken's past posts the chips are now due and if we do not hear anything about the prototype by November 1st we are in trouble. You most certainly will be right to call the company a sinking ship.

Please understand that i'm not bunching you in with the goofballs rabidly cheering this shipwreck as the sea water starts filling their lungs.  You have not been dishonest or willfully blind, AFAIK.  You're one of the few who tried to discuss this as an investment instead of a hometown soccer team to be cheered, right or wrong.

That's why it's sort-a hard for me to reply to you in any meaningful way.  I honestly don't want *you* to lose money, but i find it difficult to come up with a plausible scenario (excepting "greater fools") where you wouldn't.  As i mentioned before, exiting a sizable position is impossible without mind-numbing slippage, and sure, there's always a chance that someone will try to game the market in a way you would be able to exploit. So i can't even say "dump at any price" -- i simply don't know all the Inspection-levels of rigging that would come into play here.

At this point I am so disheartened by the company and the seal of secrecy surrounding the product that I feel like selling out, but then I have to deal with selling at a loss and then losing a somewhat decent position if surprisingly good news is around the corner. I remind myself that I invested without doing enough research into the company, my research and number calculations come up with positive factors and I was also getting cocky with my investments [1] so I decided to take the plunge and take a position in ActiveMining and whilst the price kept decreasing I bought more and more expecting a return to previous highs.

My lesson from this is not to get cocky, if I read every single post that had been made about ActiveMining I may have made a different decision.

[1] - The month prior I was printing money from Just-Dice during a couple of weeks of incredible returns for the investor and from Labcoin.

I can say that the news from eAsic is not going to be incredibly relevant from the standpoint of intrinsic value.  The EasyCopy chip we're talking about is no competition for the other 28nm players.  At best it will be better than nothing, at worst it will begin a new cycle of failure.

From what I have read the chip is inferior to the other 28nm players, but I don't think its going to be that bad compared to the competition and if the production can begin as soon as possible taking a small percent of the network may be possible. Even if we maintain a couple of percent for a few weeks the faith in the company will be restored. That would be a good time to determine actual share value based on the hashrate at that point and anymore chips Ken can buy. Remember Ken being able to buy more chips at great speed is the main appeal of eASIC, once the first hurdles are over.

If the share price rises higher than my determined value I will make an exist and either buy lower when an inevitable correction occurs or stay out. Depending on the ability to continue adding more chips.

Sorry.  Not sure what i'd do in your shoes.  Honest.

Yeah my situation is pretty bad, this is a mistake that I'm paying for. Early November is insanely crucial and I hope Ken does not screw it up.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:28:52 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Sorry but anyone who uses the term 'yall' is instantly going on my iggy list. We have to keep to certain standards. Bye fintoff.

1. i fully expect this post to be deleted, but your mindless/wasteful/non-beneficial posts to not be deleted.

2. how exactly does name calling help further the cause of ACtM?  you all/youz guyz/you's/yall (pretty sure yall wouldnt rag on the infallible Ken for using the location appropriate for the plural you) seem to think it helps, so lets see if this game is fun or not (spoiler its really not) StuartYuk, MinerFart/MinerShart/etc etc etc, CumZero (cause you are impotent), and insert-clever-name-variation of anyone else who thinks that this either helps prove your point or makes you appear smarter than the person you are addressing.

3. iggy... really?

4. we have no product, we have no real updates as to the status of the potential product, we have no idea of staff or resources available to assemble/test/ship/sell/support this future product.  cheering on the demise/problems/short-comings of other companies that actually have product and far-more-than-you-could-possibly-imagine (starwars reference) sales compared to ACtM doesnt help us get any more clarity on where this company is.  does "popping the champers!" include learning from others mistakes (as you mentioned in the quote below)?  early celebration for no current status of ACtM's product doesnt imply that ACtM 'has it's shit together'?

5. Ken continues to ignore/not care about the fact that his investors are asking for this info and more.  maybe cause he is scared to report nothing, maybe because of NDA, maybe because he just likes to surprise people, maybe because he doesnt give a damn, maybe he loves to see all this drama on his thread.  a whole lot of maybes, and since he is obviously reading this thread (i have several deleted posts to prove that) he knows he's just leaving us flapping in the wind.

Stop your lies.  No-one said ActM 'has it's shit together' and no-one is implying that.  The point being made here is that we should do everything we can to ensure we 'do get our shit together', and that includes learning from other companies mistakes.
crumbs (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:42:28 AM

Does anyone believe any of this?
Are they supposed to?
Does Ken think they do?
Have they been burped?  Or even changed?

The SEC is our friend here, they JUST passed crowdfunding laws and still I doubt we are on their radar.

We need to stop acting like this is a big deal and just carry on with business
We're probably not yet on their radar, but I don't see the SEC as being our friends here. Unless they come up with some new, more relaxed regulations then they are going to suffocate the Bitcoin securities market because of a high cost of compliance.

Yes, we are on there radar, as they have talked to Ukto about us last month.  I sent Ukto our Belize documents so he could send them to the SEC.

"Err, well, thank you for sending us these Belize documents for the unregistered stocks of an American company being brokered by your unlicensed exchange, you're good to go now!" --Teh SEC.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 07:59:17 PM

Hey finlofs I guess you haven't been round here long. Everything in your rambling post has been gone over time and time again. You are repeating yourself like a mad man. Read page one, then take a chill pill. Alternatively sell your shares the stress is killing you. lol

i know yall like to point out icebreaker's bad trade he made by turning 120k icedrill shares into a sierra, but at least he turned his "worthless" shares into something.

You do realize that is Sierra is officially worthless? His best bet was to get it inside of October, which did not happen.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/854deda93a

His grand investment turned out to be just as good as ours.  Except we have ventures like ActiveExchange and future models to potentially profit off of. Wink

Don't believe TGB's estimates.  The increase has to taper eventually.

My investment turned out better than yours, because I know how much ASIC power I'm getting (1.2TH) and when I'm getting it (mid/late Nov).

ACTM customers/investors don't know how much ASIC power they are getting or when they will start hashing.

BTW where is the Profit and Loss sheet?

Will vbs ever update his absurd blue-sky profit projections?

Will Stuartuk and zumzero wine and dine Ken at a romantic steak dinner?

Will Ken be arrested for taking advantage of his innocent, gullible cheerleaders?

Stay tuned for next week's dramatic episode of All My Bitcoins!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:41:04 PM

Yes, we are on there radar, as they have talked to Ukto about us last month.  I sent Ukto our Belize documents so he could send them to the SEC.

"Err, well, thank you for sending us these Belize documents for the unregistered stocks of an American company being brokered by your unlicensed exchange, you're good to go now!" --Teh SEC.

Oh, how exciting!

Looks like the upcoming season finale of All My Bitcoins is going to be titled "When the Cheering Stops:  The Trial of Kenneth Slaughter."

Will it be shot on location in Belize?  Will there be a shoot-out in the Buttcave?

Who will design ACTM's new logo, which will increase sales to at least half of what's needed for chip-to-board expenses?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 08:50:19 PM

And now, InactiveMining's shareholders are so desperate they resort to Google translate and spamming every language subforum. See for yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64074

Lol, our Wikileaksdude is a polyglot!  Now ActM will be laughed at & taunted in every language & every land around the globe!

I'm sure ACTM's LOOLzy website's super-advance shopping cart can handle all those languages, no sweat!

And of course payment from/shipping to all those countries is easy as well.

Ken speaks Russian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Japanese, and Swahili, so he will be handling all the customer/technical support for the lucky customers who respond to Wikileaksdude's unsolicited commercial messages.

'Unsolicited commercial messages' is such a bulky, unwieldy phrase.  If only there was a short, easily remembered word to signify that particularly odious nuisance.   Roll Eyes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 09:06:25 PM

But isn't KnC gonna be doing preorders. So if you order now you'll be waiting till like December - February to get your miner from KnC?

KNC will be shipping existing pre-orders, the ones which were bought with CC/PayPal, and setting up a private farm, much like Bitfury's GHash.IO, which is mining @ 238.67 Th/s.
KNC is also taking more pre-orders, also accepting CC/PayPal, just like other IRL companies.

Expect the difficulty to blast up over the next months, at even greater rates than predicted by Thegenisisblock.

How did KnC manage to ship machines with a much more advanced chip than ACTM's in less time, despite having started later?

Why was KnC able to regularly communicate important information to their customers, unlike ACTM, despite being under NDA?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
finlof

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:40:04 AM

Oh Kenneth...  yet again you choose to answer the least important of the questions.

seriously Ken?  you delete this post?  you choose to delete this post over the mindless drivel and name-calling, fact-skewing, nanny-nanny-boo-boo-ing of those others?  instead of spending the time to delete this post you could have posted SOME kind of update.  lets say it takes 15 sec to delete my post (not including reading it).  let's say i've had 4 posts deleted in the past week.  lets multiply that by a rough guess of how many others forum users had deleted posts (i'd say there were prob 5 other users that are pretty verbal about requesting info, so 6 total including me).  that's 6 minutes of time you could have formulated some kind of response other than "we're working very hard."  this thread is supposed to be the official active-mining discussion thread, and yet you delete and ignore posts that have to do more with discussion than this post for example -
Hey crumbs you just admitted you are icebreaker - you chump. lol

Always bet on ice - if you want an unshipped miner that will be worthless for 16k USD that is.

Jesus man I feel for you, kind of. Listen when this all blows over and you need bailing out give me a pm. Seriously dude, you are ruined we all see that but I will give you some btc to get you back on your feet. No joke man, pm me in a few months. Take it easy.

this kind of post does NOTHING to help the credibility of ACtM, does nothing to invite real discussion, does nothing to further the views and goals of the company.  yet you overlook it, and delete my post which calls him out on his bs.

Look, I'd still have a decent-sized investment this company had Bitfunder not screwed us Americans.  i wasnt about to sit there and potentially lose all of my investment.  I cashed out of all my stocks on there (ASICMiner, Icedrill, ActiveMining, and several others).  I do think this company has some potential, but without any real info from you or someone qualified to speak on the company's behalf it really damages the image and confidence.  I've run a successful computer company for many years now and know that even basic communication, even if it's just saying "i dont know", works wonders for my clients' confidence, satisfaction, and repeat business.

if nothing comes of this PM then oh well.  i only have 10 shares of ActiveMining (on cryptostocks).  no big loss for me.  i know you have much more to gain than anyone.  i'm just concerned you dont have enough to lose, and that's why we get no info.

i know you are on this forum a lot.  i hope to hear back from you soon.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Nah.  You didn't even get a doorstop for your efforts Smiley

Hey crumbs you just admitted you are icebreaker - you chump. lol

Always bet on ice - if you want an unshipped miner that will be worthless for 16k USD that is.

Jesus man I feel for you, kind of. Listen when this all blows over and you need bailing out give me a pm. Seriously dude, you are ruined we all see that but I will give you some btc to get you back on your feet. No joke man, pm me in a few months. Take it easy.

I did Huh  By suggesting he got a doorstop for his efforts?  I like how you Active Miners think Smiley
woah now crumbs... dont go accusing these guys of thinking...  it's apparent they are only there to do important things like name-call, skew the things that you say, and mindlessly cheer on their "team" which hasnt ever played a game or even shown up to the field yet.  doesnt take any thinking to do any of that.

This was delete because you quoted crumbs.
finlof

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 01:15:07 PM

dont worry, they've (meaning Ken cause no proof of anyone else even working there) got it covered

thank you for answering about the deleted post.  what about the further communication, answers to questions, details on how ACtM has planned for handling assembly/testing/support/shipping/etc?

We have all of the above covered.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 05:26:29 PM

dont worry, they've (meaning Ken cause no proof of anyone else even working there) got it covered

thank you for answering about the deleted post.  what about the further communication, answers to questions, details on how ACtM has planned for handling assembly/testing/support/shipping/etc?

We have all of the above covered.

HashFast has over 20 people in Silicon Valley working on sales, marketing, R&D, engineering, and customer support.

We're supposed to believe that one guy plus his dad and brother possess the rare combination of talent needed to get a 3rd gen ASIC designed, assembled, and delivered?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:24:04 PM

Well this security is in an odd place, a limbo of sorts. We cannot say that the ship has sunk just yet as we are waiting on the eASIC prototypes and have been for a while now. However we are now due for a update from Ken about the first prototype chips. According to Ken's past posts the chips are now due and if we do not hear anything about the prototype by November 1st we are in trouble. You most certainly will be right to call the company a sinking ship.

Yeah my situation is pretty bad, this is a mistake that I'm paying for. Early November is insanely crucial and I hope Ken does not screw it up.

The ACTM ship has sunk, but the cheerleaders are still cheering in their reality-free bubble.

HashFast now has native CGminer support.  ACTM doesn't.

HashFast has released their revolutionary Golden Nonce Interface Protocol.  ACTM?  Crickets.

HashFast has an exclusive partnership with CIARA, to maximize assembly/testing/shipping capacity.  ACTM?  More crickets!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 04:32:02 PM

Active Mining has shuttered up its discussion thread, opting instead for a self-moderated one, populated by socks & cheerleaders.
I offer this thread as an open, uncensored forum for ActM discussion.

Thanks for making this open, uncensored forum for ActM discussion.

Isn't it funny the ACTM cheerleaders truly believe we are the same person? 

Of course they'll believe anything (being ACTM investors and all).   Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:00:15 PM

The ACTM ship has sunk, but the cheerleaders are still cheering in their reality-free bubble.

HashFast now has native CGminer support.  ACTM doesn't.

HashFast has released their revolutionary Golden Nonce Interface Protocol.  ACTM?  Crickets.

HashFast has an exclusive partnership with CIARA, to maximize assembly/testing/shipping capacity.  ACTM?  More crickets!

Ice come on! The eASIC thing is real, it might not pay off but its still on the table. How can we actually sink without the main product being tested? Yeah it might fail but none of us know that yet.

Anyway, do you really want to know why no one over in the moderated thread listens to you? Because you are heavily invested in the competition and thus have a bias to everything you say.

Also you are not invested in HashFast and I told you ages ago that was your error, now IceDrill is not doing so well and turning shares into a mining machine, the entire investment is certainly lackluster (I was also once a massive shareholder in IceDrill but got out a long time ago)

My mistake was investing in ActiveMining sure, but I definitely can't say for certain its sunk when we have chips around the corner.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 05:08:25 PM

So no financial report?

Are you kidding?

How stupid must one be to expect anything except complete financial loss from ActiveScamming?

You actually thought there was going to be a financial report?

That's cute.

I suppose you also think VBS is going to update his failed ActiveScamming profit projections?

Too bad VBS ran away a month ago.

VBS is desperate to cover his ass from the inevitable repercussions of his aiding and abetting ActiveScamming's fraudulent unlicensed security scheme.

He could apologize to his victims at the very least.  What a coward!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 05:16:18 PM

So no financial report?

+1 - Where is this? KEN!

Maybe if you cheer moar, Ken will appear and take you out to dinner, a movie, and maybe....

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:19:33 PM

So no financial report?

Are you kidding?

No, I expected a financial report. What more can I do?

How stupid must one be to expect anything except complete financial loss from ActiveScamming?

The aggressive tone is not needed Ice, chill.

Lets assume I bought a share at 0.0005, its not stupid to expect a good return if eASIC delivers a large amount of chips.

ActiveScamming?

Not sure how a badly run company and late order of experimental chips becomes a scam. Start-ups take investment money everyday and most fail, are they scams too? No. Invest in risky ventures with unproven founders and sometimes you will lose money, thats the way this scene works in Bitcoin and outside Bitcoin. To me it sounds like you would never risk money on a unproven person or unproven technology, which confuses me as you are obviosuly into Bitcoin.

That's cute.

Yeah thanks.

I suppose you also think VBS is going to update his failed ActiveScamming profit projections?

Too bad VBS ran away a month ago.

VBS is desperate to cover his ass from the inevitable repercussions of his aiding and abetting ActiveScamming's fraudulent unlicensed security scheme.

He could apologize to his victims at the very least.  What a coward!

VBS was never employed by ActM, so I doubt he has to worry about anything.

ActiveScamming's fraudulent unlicensed security scheme.

Not sure why you are hostile to unlicensed security scheme's all of a sudden, it was ok when you was investing in Ice, but ActM is not ok?

Double standards really do not paint your argument well.

Ice, you are throwing shit at the wall and your points are badly made or simple too overly aggressive as if I have hurt you. I don't understand why you are wasting your time here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: