Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CPROP - Blockchain powered real estate  (Read 3020 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

Interesting project, but wait, can you explain to me how is works the Leverage existing MLS platform, I do not really understand that, Actually i like about the solution quite reasonable, i'll be watching this thread, Thanks
This project really is much intresting along with this thread so even i would continue watching the thread and also it looks that this project has attracted several community members towards itself and it can lastly have a profitable future ahead.
Surely cprop is going to end up with huge success ahead as this project is looking great and also it is linked to the real estate so anyhow it is in the profitable field so surely it will have good profits ahead.
I really hope they get as many investors on board as possible as that might determine their driving factors
Yes. I believe will have a lot of people pay attention to invest at Real Estate Industry. Especially at CPROP, we can see there roadmap and idea is so concretely. They really have potential to reach hard cap!

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated
I think the idea is not complicated  but it's very good and unique too. But the devlopers have to need more promotion of this project beacause this project is still new so many of people don't know about it. So i hope the devlopers will promote this project as more as possible.
I'm still waiting for any announcement when will the team come-up the idea of implementing bounty programs here at CPROP. Last time they have stated that it's not in the plan yet but let's see if it will be part of it now as more people are raising this concern.

Same here mate, hopefully they will announce it as soon as possible. As time goes by many gets interested on this project which can be profitable in the future. Also, their features looks like very promising and I'm hoping they will manage well since it's somehow needs more time to settle it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:14:53 PM

Well I searched team members in Linkedin and most of them I couldn't find there. And I still did not receive any competent answer from the team, if someone wants to by a real estate from overseas how they are going to organize it, then each country has it's own laws about real estate. For example, you can not own a real estate as an expat in Indonesia. This is not something you can solve just with smart contracts ...
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

Well I searched team members in Linkedin and most of them I couldn't find there. And I still did not receive any competent answer from the team, if someone wants to by a real estate from overseas how they are going to organize it, then each country has it's own laws about real estate. For example, you can not own a real estate as an expat in Indonesia. This is not something you can solve just with smart contracts ...
If LinkedIn is the only information or the area we need to aim and proceed with a conclusion then there will be no point they may be active on other social networks and we completely have to understand what their plans are really aimed and how they are focussed through their white papers.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

This the link for team members on linkedin for people that are still looking for check them, the famous one in Sandy selman co-founder of cprop and he has some interviews in media Tv.
https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2225001466%22%5D
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:43:23 PM

the project looks pretty promising, but I'm afraid that the team will not be able to reach a high level in processing, the idea itself is very complicated
its not that very complicated if you follow it thoroughly man its really a simple idea my only problem here is the lack of bounty campaign which i hope they do provide soon ennough
Yes, i only see CPROP have 100 tokens airdrop, this is not enough for make awareness for market, even they have potential and good idea.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

I think the idea is not complicated  but it's very good and unique too. But the devlopers have to need more promotion of this project beacause this project is still new so many of people don't know about it. So i hope the devlopers will promote this project as more as possible.
I'm still waiting for any announcement when will the team come-up the idea of implementing bounty programs here at CPROP. Last time they have stated that it's not in the plan yet but let's see if it will be part of it now as more people are raising this concern.

They'll need some kind of promotion strategy not matter what that is otherwise the project will die being unknown between 1000s of spammy threads in the alts section
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:05:08 AM

This the link for team members on linkedin for people that are still looking for check them, the famous one in Sandy selman co-founder of cprop and he has some interviews in media Tv.
https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?facetCurrentCompany=%5B%2225001466%22%5D

I saw their profiles on Linkedin and it seems like they are legit and trusted person. Because even in real life Real Estate developer is a good and decent job. So why not try in the crypto world too right.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:00:08 AM

I saw their profiles on Linkedin and it seems like they are legit and trusted person. Because even in real life Real Estate developer is a good and decent job. So why not try in the crypto world too right.

That's the good thing about this project. They are transparent with their developers and other team members. I think this is going to be in the top 10 crypto that is in the field of Real State.   Cheesy
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:06:30 AM

Interesting project, but wait, can you explain to me how is works the Leverage existing MLS platform, I do not really understand that, Actually i like about the solution quite reasonable, i'll be watching this thread, Thanks
This project really is much intresting along with this thread so even i would continue watching the thread and also it looks that this project has attracted several community members towards itself and it can lastly have a profitable future ahead.
Surely cprop is going to end up with huge success ahead as this project is looking great and also it is linked to the real estate so anyhow it is in the profitable field so surely it will have good profits ahead.
I really hope they get as many investors on board as possible as that might determine their driving factors
Yes. I believe will have a lot of people pay attention to invest at Real Estate Industry. Especially at CPROP, we can see there roadmap and idea is so concretely. They really have potential to reach hard cap!
Real estate in fact is a very promising industry. And I think it is understood by so many investors and they are interested in investing in it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

Real estate in fact is a very promising industry. And I think it is understood by so many investors and they are interested in investing in it
That is true. When it comes to real state, many investors can easily be curious about it and wanted to know more about the details. CPROP concept regarding the blockchain powered real state may click in this community of crypto currency of the team will remain strong and keep striving giving all their best to become more productive and able to make more and continuous developments. I believe in the potential of this project so, I will keep looking forward for the CPROP.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:35:47 AM

Real estate is very important yelled our life with you. Developers took as a basis a good idea, I think they can all turn out
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

I see the company has very ambitious plans and a high hard cap. But I did not see in what way the team is promoting the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Real estate is very important yelled our life with you. Developers took as a basis a good idea, I think they can all turn out
yes, the idea is really unique, I have not seen such projects before. If I understand correctly, then we will have the opportunity to buy or rent real estate by buying tokens?
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

yes, the idea is really unique, I have not seen such projects before. If I understand correctly, then we will have the opportunity to buy or rent real estate by buying tokens?
Yes they will, by buying or investing in Cprop, you can do buy and rent real estate property without compliying many requirements and it is more easy.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:16:19 AM

I see the company has very ambitious plans and a high hard cap. But I did not see in what way the team is promoting the project.
They have alternative way to promote their project. But it is more fast and easy to gather investors if the will put bounty campaign which can help them allocated funds and bring more investors.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

They have alternative way to promote their project. But it is more fast and easy to gather investors if the will put bounty campaign which can help them allocated funds and bring more investors.

Yes I agree, because in bounty campaign a lot of different people are going to join and this will surely help to increase the popularity of this project. I just hope that many investors will be attracted to join this project.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

Great for finding them in linkedin because all these people were asking for CPROP team past experience, you have saved their curiosity.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Real Estate Industry has already exhausted the leading positions and now shares monasteries with the cryptocurrency sphere. And having combined both of these components the excellent project has to turn out.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

I think the reason why they don't provide bounty campaigns is because they are relying on their telegram channel in which they have gathered 30k and plus members. But for me it is not enough because as we know bounty campaigns are proven to be the most effective way in promoting some projects. I hope they will consider these things.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: