Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust chart analysts?  (Read 3204 times)
joymarker

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
Bitcoin sendiri adalah mata uang kripto yang merupakan pionir dan yang paling terkenal. Banyak sekali alternatif dari Bitcoin, dan menjalankan prinsip ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bsetyawan

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Mist of analysis chart is not 100% true but not bad
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:17:56 PM

I take chart analysis as a reference and don’t rely on it totally. I agreed that Bitcoin prices rely on other factors like what you have mentioned, demand, supply and news. These are the factors I will consider when trading.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

There probably is some truth to it .
But i don't trust them just because a lot can happen with bitcoin .
It isn't like stocks , some whales can manipulate the price exactly how they want and there is no way to foresee that.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

The exact rate of the charts versus the forex market is different. Coinmarketcaps are too small for forex. I followed signs and failures from time to time. I am more interested in technology than focusing on charts, the study of cryptocurrency makes me more wise. I have time to learn other skills to become a professional investor.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:40:25 PM

I take chart analysis as a reference and don’t rely on it totally. I agreed that Bitcoin prices rely on other factors like what you have mentioned, demand, supply and news. These are the factors I will consider when trading.
That's more like it, taking charting analysis exactly as a reference material, is how it should be. For a trader that's good at analyzing the charts, he's also able to see demand and supply as well as market reactions to news from the charts, even though, that might not be immediately obvious to many onlookers.
Visualvery

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Just like you, I have absolutely no confidence in graphics analysts, because analysts are just reading from the chart history not on what happens in market as a whole. And most graphical analysts are wrong (for me).
gabdel1

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:52:16 PM

Technical analysis is as good as the faith traders put into it. I have my doubts though, because if average traders put faith in it, there is always potential for whales to go against the market sentiment to make some big bucks.
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

For reference purposes you can try few of them but don't trust them blindly that would be a stupid move.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

Even though you cannot predict everything using technical analyses, there is some truth to that.

First, this is because there are pattern which are repeated several times over the whole trading period.
Second, if many people believe in the technical analyses, this will get a self-fulfilling prophecy once a break out - up or down - is happening, which then again leads to many buys or sell offs.

Hence, technical analyses is not the only indicator, but should be considered when you want to trade instead of hodl.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

There are people who can be trusted about the predictions. But it doesn't mean you'll just rely on their opinions. Of course you also have to analyze the situation and make your own decision. Everything that you can gather about will be helpful, just be open minded. But the decision should be yours only.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
najmul33

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

I believe it but not completely. is can be used as a reference current market position. indeed the price always depends on the news.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

I think in addition to using chart analys way to know the price of coins we can use the volume of selling and buying, the lowest price and the highest price in that day
I also use chart analysts for trading as a convince my analysis
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:01:47 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
Chart analysis isn't bad, but it doesn't have a ton of merit within the Bitcoin community because the entire market is so volatile and unpredictable that there's nothing that can really be determined from the various patterns that you see with every sort of analysis available. Some patterns are very obvious and can be identified, such as a coming crash or a bull run, but anything on the smaller scale is difficult to see and you likely won't be able to pick it out even up to 90% of the time.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:10:05 PM

Analysis of immediate market movement or trend analysis, yes I do believe them but of selected few analysts only. But completely relying upon them, no I don't believe in that stupidity, I just take there analysis as tips or advice and do my own homework. And predictions are completely nonsensical nowadays. Trusting predictions will harm you lethally, so be aware of those kind of predictors.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:14:58 PM

I just like to check out their opinions, but I do not buy what they say completely. As a long term investor, their oppinion doesn't have much of an effect on me.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

Don't forget about the cyclicality of the market. There are really experienced analysts. Personally, I know one of these and have been working with him for six months. Everyone needs to be checked. And you make a conclusion about all analysts. It's wrong.
isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?
not so believe in it, but I also do not reject this method as a whole because sometimes it is needed in the trade, although not much (for me).

lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.
indeed there are some who use that method, but you do not need to follow them if you do not believe it, just follow the methods you trust fully.
DziugasB

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

Do not blindly follow chart analysts' advice. Always do your own reserach. I myself check their charts to see how they see the price action, what tool they use and instead of looking at their predictions I learn from them to make my own decisions.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:09:32 PM

That is what affect the market of bitcoin supply demand and then the big one NEWS , I do not follow chart analysis but what I rely on mostly is news though the analyst are also doing a good work .

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀