Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust chart analysts?  (Read 3204 times)
enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

I believe more than anything that demand and supply run a market in the long run. What happens in the short term is up to people trying (and some being successful) to game the market. In reality, it is quite hard to read the market correctly and only very experienced day traders would be able to do it successfully. Chart analysts follow patterns mostly and try to make sense out of what seems to me to be following the weak-form market hypothesis (https://www.investopedia.com/exam-guide/cfa-level-1/securities-markets/weak-semistrong-strong-emh-efficient-market-hypothesis.asp). Because Bitcoin is much public, it usually reflects all market information except in a few exceptions (see Coinbase in the Bitcoin Cash fiasco). When all the information is present, chart analysts are able to identify patterns with more accuracy, but in the end it all still comes down to just having a best guess. No one can predict the future value of anything with complete confidence.

I agree with your exposure, yes. no one can accurately predict 100%, in the trade there is always a science that we can learn including analyze the chart. some people who have been very experienced use the method. So, if you want to understand it more you need to find some knowledge about learning graphics problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

i don't trust them but i can use their analysis for my basic predictions to determine the price movement because use chart analysis won't enough to predict bitcoin price and i consider the percentages to predict the price use this method is only less than 50% so combine all excluded factor such as feedback news or the demands is more good
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:15:15 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

technical analysis is the method of analysing "supply,demand and NEWS" by the help of charts. Technical analyst looks at the charts and predicts possible scenarios with the knowledge of how things happened in the past.
Human behaviour is full of fud and fomo in financial markets, by looking at the chart you can easily see if an asset is overbought or oversold, so you can make your own risk and reward analysis and invest.

ross.gomez520

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

It's basically totally automated so u should believe your own instincts and knowledge against the market and the behavior of btc upon the historical movement of it.
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:38 PM

For me im not trust them because they are only other guy estimates i cant trust them if its my money
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

If we talk about about charts analysis in general - yes, I believe them. They are a good tool for predicting things.
But I can't trust everyone who has made such an analysis.  Smiley

Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

You can use it as a reference, however, you shouldn't trust it fully. Chart analysis is effective as a reference, however, it can either go up or down after hitting it's resistance or support. This is not applicable on bitcoin as we all know that bitcoin market is unpredictable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
LikaCat

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

I think that not all analysts can be trusted. some of them may intentionally say the wrong information. so they can be wrong. all information have to be rechecked
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:56 PM

For me it won't works.. Bitcoin works in fundamental analysis that's why I keep looking at news articles and bloga on media waiting to give a real information on what's going on the monetary system.
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

Charts are good as heuristic methods of short-term trading but it ignores external situations that can affect the price. The charts followed by traders are good in that they try and predict other day traders move, the problem is the market isn't beholden to that alone. An attack, a hack, public relations nightmare are events that these charts can't control.
faceoff97

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

Chart analyst might help you to wisely guesse what is going to be the price. But like any other way of prediction, they cant give the definite prediction on the price. Its not bad to look at their analysis but still the decision is still in you. I would suggest you to just keep on holding and dont frequently detect tge price from time to time. Decide to invest for long period of time.
CryptoAristotle

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

I Trust Chart Analysts very much but you also have to off instinct, unfortunately they won't always be right. Great post, keep it up!
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

Charts are actually the price history of coins, based on these histogram, analyst can predict what will likely be the movement of prices in the next given time, this is not exact, it is just a prediction, a guide on what to expect, certain variations will come up based on actual situations. You can trust chart analysis at a certain level but not completely, no one knows the future after all.

GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:49:31 PM

No i dont. I followed some people who worked woth chart analysing. Those people are weird an their always have an answer, they always knowed what will happen. They always have like hundert different chart models, and they always answer they know what will happen they told us its a classic shoulder head whatever Grin So what chart model you have when bitcoin started the bullrun to twentythousand? Ots not possible to see with chart models what will happen next.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

For me, I don't really trust or believe in chart analyst. People have skills and they can analyze charts on their own. Why should people look for chart analyst if they could do analyze on their own.
1bonobo1

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

Technical analysis is the best way to analyze an asset.
Whether you are talking about an egg production curve, stock prices, or cryptocurrencies you will realize that this tool will help you understand and predict a curve.
Look at the canals, triangle, shoulders or rounding bottom and you understand the power of this material that is also called an art!
Know that this technique is inherited from the chaos theory that has never been questioned for now!
It is used in many fields as mass analyzes and their movements!
Do not doubt the technical analysis in cryptocurrency and make this matter better, it will do you good!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:59 PM

As a trader, I trust chart analysis. However, I just do it myself and I do not trust chart analysis from others. Why? Because the analysis of others in the crypto market is a lot of fraud in order to benefit from their analysis because I know that the price movement of crypto is influenced by the market conditions of those crypto users. While the effect of a news about crypto is just to sharpen our analysis of the movement of the price of crypto in the future.
fabioganga

Activity: 478

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

It is not an infallible science, however it does give you a reasonably accurate picture of market trends and I do take it into consideration myself.
KryptoKitty123

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:37 PM

Beginners can find the cryptocurrency space overwhelming as there is a vast amount of data available from an extensive number of individuals and companies.

Chart analysts provide the opinions of predictions rather than facts therefore I advise you to conduct your own research by learning about the trading charts.

Start this by following the price of Bitcoin and your other favourite coins daily using the trading charts. Don't obsess over it, instead keep track and this will get you more familiar with reading charts and looking at them. You can boost your understanding of the trading charts by learning chart fundamentals from chart analysts and books.

Once you feel confident practice, make mistakes and learn from them. I have provided recommended reading below that I have found particularly useful.

Bitcoin Analysis https://www.cointelligence.com/content/analysis/bitcoin/

Line Chart https://www.cointelligence.com/coins_list

Candlestick Chart https://www.binance.com/
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

this is a difficult question. we can trust and not trust. it depends on the man whom analysis the chart. if chart analyzed by an experienced person, we can trust and in many cases, this issue has shown.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: