Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust chart analysts?  (Read 3204 times)
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

on my part I believe in it because analysts have a strong faith base in their faith and are sure that it is due to such evidence and that is why I know that there is a great deal of bitcoin development in the days to come now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

I do not want to say whether I believe it or not. What I want to believe is that nowadays there are many methods to predict the price, but in reality it is sometimes very difficult to predict. Price Crypto is a thing that can not be denied full of surprises, many things that happen because of unexpected, even everything can sometimes be said as a miracle. chart analysis will indeed help us in predicting prices, but fully that the price conditions that occur is very difficult to predict.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:16:18 AM

on my part I believe in it because analysts have a strong faith base in their faith and are sure that it is due to such evidence and that is why I know that there is a great deal of bitcoin development in the days to come now.
It's just an analysis based on numbers, they are good at summarizing those numbers but don't trust them absolutely, it will affect your judgment. In times of need, this may pose a risk.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

Graph analysis, more easily understood as a presentation medium especially for tracking the price movements which each process can be seen with the naked eye.
Although very helpful in doing the analysis. Honestly, I personally don't like it much because in its use seems a little too complicated.

Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

The only chart i trusted is from coinmarket cap website because those people who are looking for a legit information are always choosing coinmarketcap website to deal with their own calculations of profit they will earn in the future.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
Technical analysis is as good as the person doing the analysis, if you are a newbie then you are not going to be very good at it, but if you have using charts for years and have made a lot of money then it is obvious the information you get out of charts will be better, while I'm not an expert for what I have seen I will say that using charts can be an effective way to predict some markets especially those that have the most liquidity.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:52:42 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 11:23:29 PM by Gabb

In fact, in my opinion the technical analysis has no real weight to predict the crypto market or any other market, because many tests have been done about it and everything seems to indicate that TA is nothing more than an overvalued pseudoscience based more on subjective considerations than in objective analyzes.
pempek19

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:37:18 AM

I myself am not an expert in trading. It will remain in my opinion, higher tf in the chart is very valid to be made as a benchmark. Higher tf here is 4h and 1d candle.

Maybe Trading Experts can explain more to you.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

first when I was a new player and did not know the right time to buy and sell coins, I still believed in chart analysts, but after I had a lot of experience, I became less confident in my chart analysts, more confident in my personal observations.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Well,  just like what you've said, demand and supply dictates the price and the chart is just the reflection of those three (demand, supply, and news). If you really wanted to predict something you must dig dipper or study the things or the factors that affects the price of it.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:53:12 PM

Technical analysis can be used in bitcoin, so yes I trust in it but at the same time I trust in it for the short term variations of bitcoin when it comes to long term trends there is not any need to use charts, you just need to look at the news and the forum to know that even if the people involved in bitcoin want a recovery the recovery is not going to happen until a few years pass.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:43:09 AM

Yeah , even though I don't trust it 100%, but candle stick and chart analysis could give us a better look on the market, it's true that the price is depends on the supply and demand, news and trend, if you learn deeper you will see the information is exist inside the chart and candle stick, so it can be reference for us to do next step

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:52:10 AM

Yeah , even though I don't trust it 100%, but candle stick and chart analysis could give us a better look on the market, it's true that the price is depends on the supply and demand, news and trend, if you learn deeper you will see the information is exist inside the chart and candle stick, so it can be reference for us to do next step

candle sticks are used by traders because they believe that relying on it will give them a high percent chance of winning thier trades but i dont usally believe on those gimmicks . in  my own views , those candle sticks , charts  , graph , etc  are not helpful because they are only a records of the past price of the cryptos  .  the flow of cryptos will still depend on the major holders such as whales , therfore manipulation can happen anytime without prior notice .

trusting your own instincs is more  better than trusting anyone .
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

in crypto it is difficult, we can trust but not fully believe it is true even though it is from a paid channel. You have to make sure the others are like good or bad news. and the last is the inner conviction or instinct of yourself that decides it
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

in crypto it is difficult, we can trust but not fully believe it is true even though it is from a paid channel. You have to make sure the others are like good or bad news. and the last is the inner conviction or instinct of yourself that decides it

You cannot easily trust any coin you invest because the market prices are volatile so you should always conduct your own research to determine of the coin is profitable or not.

Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

Analyzing the market based on the chart gives a clear outline about the market variation that has happened over a course of time period. From this we can compare with the past year and other such time periods that'll give an access to predict the market outcome in a better way.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

Charts will not give you accurate informations but will give an idea on how they interpret such data and will take you to their view of points onto something it will depend on you if you are going to believe and trust it. However the creator of chart had an above educational background, that chart would be more effective.
I really appreciate people doing their best to do hard time spending on analysing market flow.  Though their speculations isn't a 100% guaranteed but it is too helpful for us specially for beginners. Even we never rely on them at all times but it give us what is possible things to happen in the near future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

Depends on what they say on the coin. Im sure there are a lot of analyst there and if the majority of them agrees on something then probably it is the right one. Its okay to have a basis and not choose by a gutfeel and hunch. Somehow you can have a foundation on your coin.
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

Their opinion should be taken into account, but it is also worthwhile to process the information yourself
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

I don't fully trusts chart analysts though some of their analysis will have a positive result. Most of the time, i just follow what the recent trends are and looking how the market behaves particularly on a certain crypto, you can already make your own analysis out of that.
That's true because chart is a chart and when it comes to market anytime a good news or fud will spread and the charts and indicators will be useless, that's my observation to chart well i am also doing chart analysis but for short time period predictions only as per 4hrs movements.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: