Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:43:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust chart analysts?  (Read 3204 times)
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:25:59 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.

I think analysts are trusted, in any way, some of them are close to the creators of the cryptoworld and so they can get some kind of insider. On the other hand, we do not know the changes and predictions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

It has proven to me that no analysis works in cryptocurrencies. This market is different from other markets such as stock market.
Sometimes after a price is reached we see some people say that it has been predicted. But  note that. There are always many predictions. It is normal that one of them comes true by chance.
YuriyBorisov

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Analysts happen different. There are real - with the status, these or those projects which are really understanding the market, knowing, the management of the companies giving the correct forecasts, access to them difficult and not all can use it. Other analysts I work in the companies trading and give forecasts not always correct, sometimes give information that which is favorable to the company. Therefore it is better to start understanding everything.
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
For me I'm not whole trusting chart analysis, as we can know the market when there is a news that appears it affects the price and turned into the price on where we can't be expected. Sometimes chart analysis are helpful if we don't know on what price is a good to enter in the market but the crypto trading is a full of risk that's why it is important to make different study so that we can know and minimize this risk and gain a good profit.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

It has proven to me that no analysis works in cryptocurrencies. This market is different from other markets such as stock market.
Sometimes after a price is reached we see some people say that it has been predicted. But  note that. There are always many predictions. It is normal that one of them comes true by chance.
Analyzing a candlestick chart is a form of taking values ​​that have occurred in the past to predict current and future trends. The data and charts are not wrong, only the analyst and the crypto market do not follow the chart only. I often do not have much confidence in chart analysis for investment but only to identify support and resistance points to place buy and sell orders.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

Analyzing a candlestick chart is a form of taking values ​​that have occurred in the past to predict current and future trends. The data and charts are not wrong, only the analyst and the crypto market do not follow the chart only. I often do not have much confidence in chart analysis for investment but only to identify support and resistance points to place buy and sell orders.

I agree with you here. I do not trust chart analysis too much BUT is a good aid in making decisions. Sometimes the chart behave the way it was predicted and it means its manipulated or someone controls the trading. I always compared the chart analysis to other signals to validate it and even re validate it again and again since we cant rely on it 100%.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Chart analyst is only a prediction for the next month or years and that is not 100% real. If you see chart and analyse according to them then you are right but there is no guaranteed that it will go to your prediction direction because it is run according to the market demand and supply or buying and selling of investor in that particular month. Mostly analyse tell all prediction to earn the money but people trust on them very faithfully so avoid this formula to earn the money and keep away form it.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
uyenthuy2212

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:07:06 PM

Yes. I believe in chart analysts. The best is the Elliot wave and Fibonanci, trend line. At least 3 indicator will help you not lose your money

donpepot

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

I don’t really trust chart analysis for anything.  It gives you something to think about, but I would not rely on it.

I’ve been watching CNBC for decades and their chart guys are wrong as much as they are right.  In other words, random guess would work as well ... and that is for stocks, where they don’t move nearly as much as crypto. 

I agree with you that crypto seems be driven almost entirely by news, and for the most part moves in unison.  The top 50 or so appear to be highly correlated more often than not.
Yes However, any way you slice the pie chart, a significant number of traders are reliably profiting using technical analysis. In this article, we will discuss and debunk some myths about technical analysis.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

if all the chart analyzes are right on the marks of course everyone who follows them will benefit, then everyone will follow the analysis, and no one will lose. it is a simple and unlikely scenario. Although sometimes a person's analysis is correct, it will not always be as described. Price movements are not influenced by the shape of the chart shown, but based on supply and demand.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Everything depends on the supply and demand and news are one of the factors that are bound by, influencing and vice versa the supply and demand.
Technical analysis is a valid strategic tool that can be very powerful if you know how to use it though.
Technical analysis is mostly based on monitoring how the rules of supply and demand are influencing the market as one of the key components of technical analysis is behavioral statistics.

By introducing t.a. you are basically using mathematics to minimize the mistakes in judgment. If you establish strong rules for your action markets and if they are based on solid fundamental and technical analysis you should make a profit in a long run. However, making a good strategic plan is not an easy task.

The problem with t.a. tools - like chart shapes (triangle, wedge etc.) is that they are less reliable the shorter period is and the more volatile it is. With Bitcoin almost everything is short-term and the market is still underdeveloped, young and hence very volatile and hard to predict. For example - the January fall was a reaction to some news, much less harmful than some of the news from the August - December period.

However, if you are very skilled you can still use them to your benefit, and if you are less skilled you can still use some of the t.a. like support vs. resistance, Fibonacci, moving average, expected oscillations during the year etc. All of those are pretty usable on Bitcoin.

bhnetwork

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

I think long term trends can really follow some pattern (like parabolic trend)... but anything else is more or less random. in hindsight however you can always draw some nice support lines. but there are always at least a couple of possible lines...
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:27:12 PM

Chart analysis is not very accurate. Because charts can be interpreted in the way the analyst wants. I used to listen to these analysis earlier. But after losing some money listening to their advice, I decided to ignore them.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

I read the forecasts of many analysts, compare and on this basis add up my General idea about the prospects of bitcoin or other coins. But to believe only one analyst is not.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

not really...
But in my opinion, chart analyst really helping a lot for traders for predict the coin price in near future...
just like what you said, bitcoin price depend on supply, demand and of course NEWS really take effect...
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

Yea I trust bitcoin analyst the always come true with their
bitcoin charts, recently I heard bitcoin would get a huge
dip in value when bitcoin was at $20k this year and bitcoin dips in value as they say.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

dip in value when bitcoin was at $20k this year and bitcoin dips in value as they say.

Have you ever gained any profit from analyst predictions? As for me I tried to use analysis but had a negative experience with it. So I prefer to do my own investigation, and I should say that crypto is almost unpredictable. It mostly dependent from news than from any calculations or trading rules.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

I believe that chart analysis is based on previous and current outcome. It may not be all that accurate, but it does serve as a guide to know the trend and flow of the market. It should be used together with other indicators when making analysis, along side considering other fundamental factors that affects the market.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

Chart analysis really works well but it is still better if you able to do your own analysis because its risky if you just depend on someone else regarding on that matter. Doing chart analysis is quiet hard for some people because they don’t know how to read indicators, so you should keep on learning until you master it.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

The opinion of analysts should be taken into account, however, one should try to get acquainted with the opinion of different analysts, and also trust your opinion and intuition on all issues of the crypto currency. I turn to the opinions of analysts and in many ways they are right. Therefore, I always get acquainted with their opinion with interest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: