Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust chart analysts?  (Read 3204 times)
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:02:45 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
Maybe, I will put some trust in analysis of the economist specially if they have expertise in analyzing with the future price. But not at all, they are just human! And what are they opinion is just based from what they knew about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:06:46 PM

Do you really trust chart analyst?lot of people predict bitcoin price with chart analyst.but i don't trust them.i think bitcoin price and other crypto price depend on supply,demand and NEWS.
Everything in crpyto market is not purely reliable, i believe a combination of supply, demand, news, competition among same class of crypto, and chart trends makes up the prices of crypto individually. So reliance on chart analysis alone doesn't give you the best interpretation of what's going on and definitely better estimates.
Usually chart analysis is used by traders from equity market but traders from crypto tend to rely more on news.

CJPEREZ

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:07:34 PM

Yes i trust chart analysts because they know the possible candle in every hour or every day and every month.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

Yes i trust chart analysts because they know the possible candle in every hour or every day and every month.

For me it was just a predictions from the professionals who are analysing the trading chart. Actually these are their opinions based from the factors that can affect the up and down value of Bitcoin. They also checked and compares the trend from the data they gathered last year. But there predictions and analysis are close to the exact value of the Bitcoin . Not that reliable but nevertheless in the end we must believe that whatever happens to Bitcoin , hoping it will survive.
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

I trust it because i analyse their work and it seems pretty legit to me. Nothing is perfect in our world but we have to trust.
kmrunner

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:41:34 PM

No, because they are using past price to forecast the future prices and can be deceiving too, in the sense that it may appear to be upside price break to one and make it look like a failure to another.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

I think you have a wrong perspective when it comes to chart analysts. I must say that I don't trade right now, and I'm just studying for a while now, because I find it interesting, and maybe in the future I might try it. After taking that out of the way, I just want to say that I used to think like you, and I thought that chart analysis was stupid because there is no way people could use it to predict anything, since markets price behavior only reflect supply and demand.

The thing is that chart analysts are not really trying to predict the market, they just use it to react on price changes. based on the patterns they see on the charts. They just use those patterns to try to reduce their losses, and maximize their profits, but they keep changing what they do as the patterns keep forming. So they just say that with the pattern the price will probably go this way, but if it goes on this other direction and starts forming a different pattern, then they will do something else.

So basically chart analysis is not something that is written on stone. It's more like interpretation of live patterns that are forming and changing, and they use that to react.

Now, why would this work? Simply because traders talk the same language. If a lot of traders with a lot of money are all looking for the same patterns to form. When they all see the same thing at the same time, since they do it on live markets, then they will all buy or sell, and that will have a huge impact on the price. Of course there are some variations, because people can read different things, and that's why some traders win, and other traders lose. It all depends on the amount of people reading the same thing at the same time.

So yes, chart analysis works, if a bunch of people read the same thing. So just think about it. You are studying chart analysis, just like I'm doing right now, and you just read the same information and learn the same thing, that thousands of others did. What will happen is that you will be able to synchronize with other people when you are trading. That's why it works.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Ofcourse price always depends on the law of demand and supply but you still need chart to be your guide even it is not guaranty 100%. News can help more to know the movement of price daily. I think you can use all of that to predict the price as your patterns so you can avoid more losses.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

I do. Chart analysts make predictions and at least give me peace of mind since bitcoins are really volatile and does cause a lot of anxiety specially for those who recently just invested on bitcoins. But I do trust chart analysts. At least they can predict the behaviour of bitcoins.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

Prediction and analysis is good and its give us clue to pick the best coin to make profits. I am believe that chart analysis is like technical and its very usefull for me to buy or sell. Beside that we should do our own reasearch before we make our transaction
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:13:22 AM

Chart always provide reliable information especially in the world of bitcoin. However, you should only choose trusted chart providers and chart analysts  because fake news and fake updates could cause panic and unnecessary worries. So I say you should choose the trusted analysts and always double check to be sure.
phips28

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

I saw a lot of news-driven changes in the price. No one can predict this just by doing chart analysis.

🤖 Developer (Web, Bot, Server), looking for projects 🚀 Telegram: https://t.me/phips28
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

No, because they are using past price to forecast the future prices and can be deceiving too, in the sense that it may appear to be upside price break to one and make it look like a failure to another.

Well this is how we analyze the market, we should the previous price to predict the future. Chart analysis really works for some people and it includes me, cause this is my guide every time I trade in the market for me not make big losses.
cerebro415

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:34:44 AM

If you are pertaining to chart analysts and their predictions, well most often than not, these people have a tendency to manipulate or influence the decisions of people involved with that particular industry or market (in this case the BTC). People who solely rely on analysts, also base the decisions they make with whatever the analysts say, or the predictions, which is not "healthy" for an investor who understands. Thus, being dependent on analysts can lead to problems, like, what if the particular prediction for that particular timeline was wrong, and the investor followed the instructions of the analysts? Investors should have an independent way of trying to predict the market, I believe in this, and perhaps out of the 100% allotment of where the decisions come from, 10-15% allotted to and for analysts would be the safest. The only reliable charts or graphs are the charts and graphs that depict data on the value and price of the BTC. With this chart you can already see the macro and micro aspects of that industry, without being influenced by the opinion of analysts. If you are familiar with the wrestler, Stone Cold Steve Austin, well he says "Don't Trust Anyone", and sometimes this saying actually increases the level of safety and security an individual has. If we are talking about money, financial security, and investments, his saying applies even better.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

Even if they have deep understanding about it, their predictions are sometimes close or far enough that is why i don't trust their analysis 100%. It's just a 50%-50% for me and besides, i am not always looking at the graph. I am just HODLing long term and not so concerned about everyday crypto news and trends.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:56:14 AM

Many years from my students I am trying to watch on different sides of things and listen different opinions. For me it seems interesting compare a lot of charts for clearest understanding. This is right way I think.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:27:01 AM

Sometimes my reference on how a project will doing great is their chart but other people use it to influence the decision of a person involved in the market or industry. You cant rely or trust the charts its just only their prediction. Choose only the legit or trusted charts providers and analyst for you to become comfort on your decisions.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

I don't really trust in chart.You can't fully rely on those because it is a matter of prediction. Most often they tend to manipulate decisions. As for me, I tend to rely on a coins supply, demand and a another  factor would be NEWS.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:38:07 AM

But you believe or not every year bitcoin has almost the same graph every year.
Every year early bitcoin is always down and mid year bitcoin is stable and year-end is the highest peak of bitcoin prices.
So a lot of people who believe in graphical analysis from year to year.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

Relying on a chart growth isn't the best practice in crypto. I think It's much suitable in stock market rather than in cryptocurrency. Best to rely on the update and news about the specific token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: