Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
lettypace

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:58:21 AM

experience is something valuable, we can be more careful if we have experience of less good things such as getting a coin that is not good with a bounty manager or a company that issued a coin that is not good

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.

Do not sell your bounty rewards as soon as you receive them, be updated on the progress of the campaign and always join their telegram. I miss a pump because of this and tremedously reduced my profit from the bounty campaign rewards by 50%.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:23:52 AM

I have one simple piece of advice. Never sell your coins on emotion. And it is necessary to buy cryptocurrency when no one believes in it and wants to sell
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

For me everything in crypto world is not easy but because of our dedication and hardwork we can conclude that everything is possible .
I think waiting and patience are the most important, especially during the recent period. The encrypted world doesn't look very good.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

For me everything in crypto world is not easy but because of our dedication and hardwork we can conclude that everything is possible .
I think waiting and patience are the most important, especially during the recent period. The encrypted world doesn't look very good.

patience is something that we must have in every aspect especially in the cryptocurrency because in the cryptocurrency, everything is not unpredictable and sometimes we make a mistake on here so I think if we can take this as a good lesson for us, then we can survive in the cryptocurrency and we could always make a profit in every time. the market can go down and up and it is always happening and it is better than we are ready for everything that will happen later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Michail.

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:32:23 PM

We make many mistakes, and we learn from this. Do not panic because it will lead to loss, it is better to investigate yourself before making decisions.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

Never ever get influence by other people in this game, only trust your own instinct and decision. Don't trust anyone in this market , holding does not give you any guarantee that price will grow after 1 or more years. Patience is expensive.

Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

Before taking any moves or decisions be sure 100% no doubt and ready emotionally the possibilities may come, wide knowledge of what you are doing ,dont give up ,self confidence just keeping moving forward until we reach our goal together with faith and patience.
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

experience is a valuable thing in business so I think the right words and good for business is we do not rush in making decisions and always be patient with our step

Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Given that the market is a crypto currency - a relatively young market and from it you can expect any surprises - my advice can be this - do not take a lot of risk. If there is an alternative - to get less than the highest income, but do not take too much risk - choose this option.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

When I was traded, I remember it had bought some Altcoin and I do not trade with nice and I suffered losses. Tantu I felt disappointed with the results I get. So you'd better do the radar and do research about the coins that you cannot easily purchase coins that are wasted.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
m suheri99

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:12 PM

Of course. But that mistake will remind us to be more careful. Fikir before acting let guns no errors that patal after run it.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

Thus, let's say that everything is risky in the market, but if you have steel eggs and a cold head everything will be fine.
Patience is the issue we should care about. But I know that not everyone has patience. Although I have a cold head every time I see the price of the crypto market drop, but in some cases I myself have lost patience and I had some foolish behavior because was selling my coins for cheap

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Make no mistake and hasten in taking any decision conditions, because every decision we take can affect our lives in the future.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:39:35 PM

No one is perfect. As humans, we are prone to make mistakes and we can as well learn from our mistakes. My advise would be that, whenever you make a mistake, try as much as possible to identify the cause of that mistake, so that i will nit be repeated again.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Do not rush. If you have money to invest, do not put it all at once, make a schedule for the investment and put little amounts in the projects you like throughout a portion of time. I.e. $x amount of money every 2 weeks or $ x amount each month during 2 years.

Take your time. Learn about crypto in general and about the coin you want to invest, read the whitepaper and the road map before investing. In that way you would have more chances to choose the right project to invest.

Be patient with you investment. After investing, be aware that the profits would come after months or years, so do not be emotional when the market is down, hodl until you see the profits.

Make a plan and stick to it. Decide what is going to be the price goal for your investment and how much profits you want could be i.e. 20% gains or 200% gains or whatever you want but when you get to that goal, sell it; do not keep holding forever.
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

The most important thing that comes with experience is patience.
Patience does not sell coins if the price falls on them.
The rise in prices is a matter of time. Be patient!
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

Do not easily give up on the failures you've experienced.
Ponder the mistakes of the past and take lessons from your mistakes to improve your next strategy in investing in crypto.
Do not repeat the same mistake.
Continue to explore knowledge and broaden insights about crypto.
Keep trying and trying, until you get your success in investing with crypto.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

i want to say that margin is the biggest evil in cryptocurrency. big volatility and manipulations result as a margin call very often. that`s why it`s better to make investments than trade with margin

eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:14:11 PM

Just do not panic and always stay calm. I think other stuff will catch up with the experience. I just try always to stay calm when participating in projects I find most attractive and useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: