Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:10:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
Natnat213

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

Its not easy to admit you've made a mistake, but it's a crucial step in learning. You can only learn from your mistakes after you admit you've made it. And it's not a mistake to make a mistake, but it's a mistake to repeat the same mistakes.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

To learn to stop profit, when the market declines, the mentality must be stable. Don't be impatient. Do not invest blindly. Learn to have certain analytical and cognitive skills in the face of investment projects!
startorr

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

A few tips: do not hurry, read a lot, communicate on the forum, learn every day a new word, a new business, be patient, always make savings of about 10% of the earned money, be sure to do charity. These tips can be applied not only in the cryptocurrency world but also in ordinary life, so all good luck and good!
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

My words of advise would be to those who are into airdrop. Airdrop is meant to be free. Do not fall prey of scammers by donating to those who ask for donation before distributing airdrop. It is even high time you quit active airdrop participation for bounty. Engage in what is more profitable.
Stimah24

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:45 PM

Don't rush yourself till you loose everything, some people are eager to sell their token probably they are not so familiar with the Crypto exchange their token are traded on, and they go on to loose their token without getting it back, therefore take your time to study those exchange very well before doing any trades.
That will be so painful and forever be in our memories. Thank you.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:55 PM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.

i just want to suggest for not follow my mistake. first is never greedy, second is never panic especially when the market is fall, do not worry about this one because rise and fall is a normal thing in cryptocurrency and third don't buy the coins which have no future. all of them just will make you lose your money, trust me.

juragankambing

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

mistakes or failures are the most valuable teachers, many people become big because of their mistakes and failure is a delayed success
ngonco.giolua22

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

experience is a valuable thing in business so I think the right words and good for business is we do not rush in making decisions and always be patient with our step
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:43:12 AM

Experience is the best teacher mate. We all did do wrong decisions like selling our coins in a lowest price because we are afraid to lessen and lessen our profits. Maybe we should carefull of doing our decisions in the future mate and also take some of patience in ourselves.
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

Right, Don't  be pessimistic or freaking out whatever happens in the market, even if your altcoins's price are bleeding.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

has become part of the risks we will face at any time in the industry. Crypto has a very fluctuating value so before you really do the speculation, you should do research in advance and look for other comparisons, can be discussed here so that you have the other side of the assessment.
goffbar

Activity: 103
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

Don't invest in SCAM ICO that was a big mistake that I ever had. Also you have to get more knowledge in crypto to reducing risk to gain losses.

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
The 1st A.I. Powered Decentralized Equity Exchange (DEEX)
https://ahrvo.io
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

Don't be greedy. When you get enough profits you need to sell.
In the past, because I was too greedy, I should have earned 10 times the money, but because I didn't sell it, the coin went back to the original price.

I agree with you, this happened to me in the past. in that time, I was too greedy like you and I want to earn more big but I don't know that cryptocurrency is too volatile and I never calculated about this so I lose much money. but fortunately, from that mistakes, I learn much so now I can make money from the cryptocurrency. I wish that in the future, I can make more money.

you can earn a lot of funds but also to lose the money. So if you're going to trade, then you need to be ready for everything, that is the most reasonable attitude i can think of
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

I have something to tell also:
- don't waste time on shit projects
- bookmark wallet sites, verify the certificates
- dont panic, if your coins get dumped, don't worry, it will come back later or ealier.
- buy on deep, sell on ATH.
- dont believe some emails, verify everything.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

I just want to suggest, explore a lot of knowledge from various references or it can be in many threads of this forum. experience is the most efficacious teacher for the misconduct that occurs in the crypto industry. try to read a lot so you have a lot of broad insight.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:35:16 PM

Don't be greedy. When you get enough profits you need to sell.
In the past, because I was too greedy, I should have earned 10 times the money, but because I didn't sell it, the coin went back to the original price.

I agree with you, this happened to me in the past. in that time, I was too greedy like you and I want to earn more big but I don't know that cryptocurrency is too volatile and I never calculated about this so I lose much money. but fortunately, from that mistakes, I learn much so now I can make money from the cryptocurrency. I wish that in the future, I can make more money.

you can earn a lot of funds but also to lose the money. So if you're going to trade, then you need to be ready for everything, that is the most reasonable attitude i can think of

we have two option in trade and as long as we can do analyze the coins with good, our chance to make a profit is wide open and we don't have to afraid of the risk. I agree with you about we need to be ready for everything because the crypto market can go into somewhere that we don't know so we need to make another strategy to prevent if something is going not right.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

First when you are trading you need to leave your emotions behind, you do need to be able to think rationally, and do not panic. And you must think before doing anything. For  the long term you must rely on technical analysis and on watching the news to try to predict how the price is going to move.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:39:30 PM

do not believe in group discussions
do not panic too much to sell if the price drops drastically
do not be too eager to sell if prices go up
do not get too fancy with the hassil that you have not get,
if all has happened. any loss you should never regret because it is the risk and the outcome of your decision
tobaccoleaf

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:41:20 PM

The most important thing is not to rush into this market. You will get your money, but in due time. Cryptocurrencies like the patient.
euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:56 AM

the most important thing that I would like to say is to have the patience to engage in trading. very many people sell their tokens or various coins earlier than the market requires. and constantly trying to improve their knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: