Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 12:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
Snarks

Activity: 196
Merit: 17

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

I remembered a man who was going to sell his house in order to invest his money in bitcoin. This is an act of an incredibly stupid person. Never do such stupid things.

In December it was an incredibly smart thing to do. He could have bought 10 houses with the gains. What a difference a couple of months make. If he did it now he'd have to sleep under the bridge.

alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:52:28 AM

For a short period of time that I have been here in cryptocurrency world I’ve done so many mistakes let’s just focus in my trading experience and give you some piece of advice. If you are new and don’t have any knowledge in trading your like flying a plane without being able to read the instruments. Number 1 advice: avoid buying assets that are clearly overpriced; number 2: always have a plan in buying and selling; number 3: always look for undervalued bargains instead of overpaying; number 4: set up citeria for a trade. After all of that determine the points.
Theonethatgotaway

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:39 AM

For a short period of time that I have been here in cryptocurrency world I’ve done so many mistakes let’s just focus in my trading experience and give you some piece of advice. If you are new and don’t have any knowledge in trading your like flying a plane without being able to read the instruments. Number 1 advice: avoid buying assets that are clearly overpriced; number 2: always have a plan in buying and selling; number 3: always look for undervalued bargains instead of overpaying; number 4: set up citeria for a trade. After all of that determine the points.

Learn from your mistakes. In order to become prosperous you have to deal with corrections and worst case scenarios but it doesn't mean that you will drown with it. For example if you had engaged yourself with a coin investment that is not credible and it's too late for you to take back everything it doesn't mean that you will lose all the things you have invested by simply just letting it be. Stand up, do what is right and just and next time be sure that you invest in a credible and liable crypto currency. Research first to surely prosper in the future.

▰▰▰ [ Paygine ] ▰▰▰  
New stage of global banking evolution!
● ● ● https://www.paygine.com/ ● ● ●
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.
1-always try to read the white paper

2-research is very important
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:27:32 AM

Dont hold your coin in long term because fluctuaction of crypto so high, and will be much better to trade it by swing trading to maximize the profit and minimize the lose. Dont be greedy when taking profit and and dont over trading for day trader.
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

1-always try to read the white paper

2-research is very important

every coin with a whitepaper collapsed. WAU Coin has gone up 90% of days since launch and has no whitepaper. the single most overrated item in coins is the whitepaper, followed by vector polygon graphics on a website. they are usually copy pasted or ghosted from other sources and have little to zero implication of the economic viability

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 02:14:19 AM by Way2Paradise

never give your private key away. this is one of the biggest mistakes that can happen and if you take part in a bounty campaign or airdrop, never post your private key there. check your address twice before you send it.

saw many times in the spreadsheets the keys from people.

i think they can lose all their coins/token with this kind of mistake.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:44:12 AM

we should say all investments in bitcoins are at high risk, and if you can control all the risks, you'll be fine, so you'll find it easier to earn a pretty good income.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:51:58 AM

for me, you should never regret anything we do in the crypto forum. I never regret even though I often make some mistakes especially in trading every trading has a high risk but also promising. and if you can control that risk, you will benefit faster.
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

When you've made a mistake, try again and learn from that mistake.
Try and try until you succeed. Making a mistake is good so that we can learn something from that.
It is good to avoid mistakes and it is also good to make mistakes.
No one is perfect so you should try harder to achieve your goal.
Be confident n everything you do and you will be happy with the results.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:40:22 AM

I really like this thread, because it touches on so many points that I've made myself, including emotional selling, selling bounties immediately etc... good to see its not just myself doing this as a newbie at one stage!

In the panic will always get more losses. Patiently and holding your coins is always better in this market. Do not sell your holdings in a panic when the market goes down, presumably it's always good to buy in every decline required for purchase. and held for some time
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:47:27 AM

Anything could go wrong in an environment you have direct control over, much more with something you don't have.
So what I can share is don't sell your tokens right away, give it time to pump and offer way more than it can at a time; don't rush trading if you don't have sufficient experience, though we can never how to gauge sufficient largely dependent on density; don't quit your day job, if anything else fails, you have your other source; Crypto market is volatile, be sure to enjoy your earnings, spend a few like 15% of a time.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

On the first pump of a coin that is just released or listed, sell it all right away. It always get dumped after some months and then at that moment, you can pick it up again very cheap.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

There are many ways to go wrong in this market, probably the most common is to invest in a coin without really having any kind of knowledge about it, it can be a huge problem especially since many people are hoping to get huge profits early and without too much effort when in most of the cases the ones that get the most out of their coins are the ones that hold for a long time.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:25:43 AM

there are so many course about this question. for example: do not sell your coins in panic mode. learn technical. use news. use twitter, be paitinet. long is better than daily tradings.
xarly1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

Make decisions rationally, here's what I can select. Too many people try to approach the process too emotionally, and are losing their assets to it.         
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

there are so many course about this question. for example: do not sell your coins in panic mode. learn technical. use news. use twitter, be paitinet. long is better than daily tradings.

but if he thinks that he can do daily tradings, then he can try to search another profit but for me, I think doing a long-term trading is better right now because every coin doesn't give a good signal. so it is better to play safe in the trading and we could still make a profit for a long-term. but yes, in this situations, we need to be careful to choose the coin that will increase and we need to analyze deeply for any movement from each coin so we can find a good coin that could help us to make a profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Felimon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:25:10 AM

I think if we are not rich investors then we hardly learn from ours mistake. Why? Becasue rich investors will always control the market and never use old lesson to teach us. So we can not learn anything if we do mistake in crypto!
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

Mostly people having wrong decision in life because they forget to plan it correctly and with that mistakes makes us strong and responsible to make a good  decision. This mistake is common in bitcoin, when market price drops people get panic and instead of holding they sell their bitcoin in a very low price.
xKARELx

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

you need to keep yourself in hand and know that next time you will be smarter and not make mistakes before ... you need to learn and believe in yourself and everything will turn out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: