Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

I think the most important amendments ( Not from my experience ) are:

- Do not trust in any new coins, ico projects, because it can be a scam
- Do not leave your job for cryptocurrency, because you can lose everything
- Do not invest in coin which has sudden increase. because can fast go down

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:17 PM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.
Mistakes are happening all the time and if you are clever, you have to learn from other's people mistakes not you own. But certainly it's almost impossible, so if you do make a mistake, learn from it and don't repeat it in the future, as a lot of people do not learn from their experience of doing it wrong and they keep repeating same mistakes in the future! My advise to everyone do not hurry, market not going to get away from you, do not trade when you are in panic! You have to be in control of yourself, all the time you have to think with a clear and strong head! Never listen/argue, with other people and what others's say, no one will change opinions, just be yourself and do what you think is right for you, do not follow anybody! Patience is the most important thing, so you must be patient, most of experience will come from mistakes, so you just have to go whatever the destiny have thrown at you!

TheAlchemist

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

Do not follow blindly to anyone's advice, however believable they sounded. Make independent decisions. In the world of cryptocurrency is much more fraudulent than it may seem at first glance.
Do not give your passwords to anyone. To anybody !! Never!!! Though it will be the director of the exchange or Satoshi himself. No one!
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

What have I learned from my mistakes? Once I received a bounty bounty reward, I will keep the reward for a long time and not sell it for nothing. I have learned that I must not be excited that the market is "bloody" and that I have to make rational decisions about the sale.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Theres no reassurance in this field. All you need is guts. And take some risk. Youre in this business. You just have to learn and everythings gonna be fine.
Yeah, guts, wisdom, ability to play your cards well, being smart and seeing how you take advantage of every situation. The reason why so many people complain too much in this field is because they have decided to limit their knowledge to the things they only want to know and what they should really know. Also, before taking any risk, study the market, buy when everyone has finished selling and when people are scared of buying and when you start seeing some FOMOs kicking in, that is when you should load up.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:05:41 PM

When in doubt - just hodl! Grin
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:10:23 PM

It is quite natural to see ups and downs in this market. but we need patience especially when the market coming down.  Do not invest blindly even in the low also. Do some research and invest and don't panic in the market.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

Theres no reassurance in this field. All you need is guts. And take some risk. Youre in this business. You just have to learn and everythings gonna be fine.
Yeah, guts, wisdom, ability to play your cards well, being smart and seeing how you take advantage of every situation. The reason why so many people complain too much in this field is because they have decided to limit their knowledge to the things they only want to know and what they should really know. Also, before taking any risk, study the market, buy when everyone has finished selling and when people are scared of buying and when you start seeing some FOMOs kicking in, that is when you should load up.
Learning is a continues progress, we shoul keep on learning to know what will be much convenient and effective for us, thru experience and understanding how crypto goes we can do well in altcoins.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

Never do a panic selling when market drop a bit because we feel bad when we sell in panic and market rise after some time. Panic sellers always get losses so always buy at panic time to get good profit quickly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Do not put all the eggs in one basket. Read a lot about crypto currency. Be in the news trend.
And never give whales their Bitcoins.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

- If people in your network are shilling coins, be aware that either they are (heavily) invested in the coin, or you are already to late and you become a bag holder.
- Daytrading is quite risky. Don't be Bill that sold low and bought high.
- Altcoins will always drop again. Resist the fomo.
- Popular ICO shillers always bought in at presale phase, they will dump once available at markets to go to the next ICO. Nowadays it is often possible to buy cheaper than crowdsale levels at the exchanges (often at IDEX, ForkDelta).
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:51:14 PM

if you have ever experienced a failure in trading and investing. then learn from the failure. all you need is experience and patience, if you have experience, surely you can solve your problem.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

"you're not losing, you are learning" that phrase is kinda ringing in my head whenever i am feel losing or kinda troubled about my mistakes in the past that i did. in this short life, we all are still learning something and would still learning in daily life. so, don't feel bad about losing, and make sure that you are learning something from it.
tole123

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

think of it as a lesson, to the point of not having to reoccur
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

if we fail not to give up keep trying because failure is a delayed success, it's better to fail but keep trying instead of not trying. life is not just looking for money, try to understand a better life because life in the world is only temporary
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

Learn from your mistakes make this a foundation of your strong future. My best advice is dont surender if you did a mistake then take it as a lesson and if you fall down dont give up we dont know what will happen in the future but we can change our future by doing good things in the present.
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

If you think buying or selling, after of a research, just do it. Be careful about making a choice between selling and holding. And finally, be cold blooded and just make trading with the amounts which can not bring you economical crysis.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

My own mistake in was not taking profit from my investment last year, and now most of them doesn't look like i made the right call, i should have sold half and keep the rest and buy back.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

If you think buying or selling, after of a research, just do it. Be careful about making a choice between selling and holding. And finally, be cold blooded and just make trading with the amounts which can not bring you economical crysis.
I think that it is still necessary to invest or trade only with the amounts that you do not fear and do not feel sorry for losing. Unequivocally Or you will not lose and make a profit, Or maybe just will not have anything to regret.
coingrow

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:01:04 PM

Don't put in more than you can afford to loose. Learn TA. Spend time at bitcointalk learning about new hidden gems. Always do your due research before buying into an ICO. Do not fall prey to p&d groups.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: