Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: You can go wrong!  (Read 4142 times)
Help_You

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

There is no confidence in anything, there is only your experience, and experience is acquired by making mistakes, the more mistakes, the more experience, so that the main key is learning and studying.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

There is no confidence in anything, there is only your experience, and experience is acquired by making mistakes, the more mistakes, the more experience, so that the main key is learning and studying.

To be perfectly honest.. Experience is the best teacher (for me) everybody make mistakes in life but we don't need to be afraid everytime we made mistakes but we must be thankful because it's a life lesson.  Failures are part of success. Keep on going! Life must go on.

Y U MAD AT ME
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:12:40 AM

Go wrong Huh

What your mind Huh

I think i never go wrong in side, every year i get a profit for my asset.
So, whats wrong and why is wrong.
I dont understand about that.
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:18:04 AM

If we learn from our mistakes, what words of caution would you like to share.

Perhaps one of the many things is not to hurry too much to make a profit, because in most cases it is just the opposite and we are at a loss.
The other main thing is to rely on our own efforts and knowledge, but not follow the talking of other people.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Never panic, and do not rush. Do not sell coins at a low price if you have money to live. Wait for a convenient moment.
hason88hvbc

Activity: 242
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

Don't blindly follow other people advice. And  "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful".
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:25:45 AM

In this world of crypto everything is possible but its all unpredictable

capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

if we do not learn from others, someday we must learn from our own mistakes, but If we have made a mistake in anything you have done either in investing, trading or hunting bounty, we must be careful because kite need to take the next time, because to sit back and adjust, do a proper analysis of areas that we know are incompetent and may also engage the services of some people who know better ways to deal with what we do wrong to do to guide and instruct us .
huoanw1217

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

Given that the market is a crypto currency - a relatively young market and from it you can expect any surprises - my advice can be this - do not take a lot of risk. If there is an alternative - to get less than the highest income, but do not take too much risk - choose this option.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:31:15 PM

Number one greatest tip I can give isn't tumbling to the greatest screw over feeling of all and that is FOMO. Regardless of whether it is FOMO in transit up or FOMO on more benefits and you don't offer, FOMO is the #1 offender of every single awful exchange and I would instruct you get a hodl with respect to this feeling before it depletes your record speedier than a New York minute.
mit_ra

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

Everything is risky, go hard or go home!
MapleArmy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

In my experience, I can advise not to participate in ISO, if there is no certainty of success. Now my deposit in ISO became less 6-7 times. If there are no skills, you can use the public data of professional investors. Do not rush to spend money in simple words.
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

a few words that i want to share from those what have experienced is do not be like those who want more and more in case thatyou don t know what is going to happen but you have to know when and where to stop otherwise it is going to bring a huge loss.
kamengbate553

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:49:37 PM

if we are here in the crypto and kta will be facing a very risky investment because of its volatility, let us not be too greedy when we see the value of our crypto assets have swelled into the millions later, because we can be wrong if we are too weak to face challenges, failed. No matter what situation we are going to face, but what matters is why. When we will maintain trust in our hearts and be able to have a strong drive to achieve our desired goals, we will go the right way with a brighter future.
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:51:55 PM

if we are here in the crypto and kta will be facing a very risky investment because of its volatility, let us not be too greedy when we see the value of our crypto assets have swelled into the millions later, because we can be wrong if we are too weak to face challenges, failed. No matter what situation we are going to face, but what matters is why. When we will maintain trust in our hearts and be able to have a strong drive to achieve our desired goals, we will go the right way with a brighter future.
Indeed do not panic in overcoming the value of crypto. In the price is sometimes always up and down. Stay calm in these conditions and do not rush to sell. This is important because there are still many people who just panic in investing in crypto so they lose and then blame the crypto condition.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

especially for bounty campaigns, errors occur most often in my opinion when sending reports that do not fit the rules, ie we do not realize that the bounty report should give time and date when we fill the report every day ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

I think for that it is with us to read and understand the project we are doing so with this we will get big advantage for future later! besides that we also have to survive for investment or security altcoin or crypto that we have!

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

I'm new to cryptography, I do not have experience, and I do not understand - you say, keep a coin, but its price may fall, and I'll stay without anything, I need experience to understand when it's more profitable to sell a coin.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

Investing in the field of electronic money has made you go the wrong way. Investing that loss is normal in business. Be careful in the volatile electronic money market. Look for the coins you will buy.
akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

do not give up, hard work will not lie to us, and also do not be tempted by huge profits terpdang because see big profits samapai we forget the big risk awaits us keep thinking normal, do not see from the profits they offer to

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: