Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3588 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

indeed in this life everything I am currently looking at as a measure of one's degree is money and wealth, but that does not mean money is everything in the life of society because there are other values ​​that are more important in this case where many people forget it is self-esteem and honor. getting rich is good and has a lot of money very well in this life, for it is as good as people who have money and wealth but the norm of life against self-esteem and honor more in priority. learn success and strive to achieve success to get rich and make a lot of money in a good and right way without violating the existing rule of law then the perfection of wealth and money will become more moral and dignified Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

we have so many beliwfs about money and wealth and we all know that we humans have different perspecti about it. And for me, Money is the material thing that if a person have it, has bunch of it then he or she will then be ccategorize as a wealthy person. That makes a person have a wealth. But, still we should think that it also has a big responsibility on managing money for life.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Robert Kiyosaki is one of the authors that has a big influence on how I view things when it comes to finances. After reading "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", I have learned so many things that will be helpful to me.

There are three things I would like to tackle on:
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

For the first one, I don't think debt is always bad. It will be bad when you borrow because you want to buy a luxury or a want rather than a need. Example, when you borrow to buy the latest model of cellphone then that would be bad. If you borrow to invest in a business then that would be good. It would be good for me as long as it is revenue-generating in which I would be able to pay back my debt through it.

For the second one, cryptocurrency is just one way to get rich. There are still so many businessmen who are in traditional business that are getting rich. If you use crypto to get rich, I don't think there is no effort involved. You still have to work hard to achieved your goal.

For the third one, you don't need to be more clever than everyone because there would always be someone that would be greater than you. You just have to work hard and then work smart to get ahead.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

There are many of them, people sometimes know tham correctly, but still this doesnt prevent them from greed and willing to be wealthy...
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:05:02 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

My beliefs regarding wealth and money is that you can never earn it specially in bitcoin if you do not want to work hard or you just want everything to be easy for you. Also if you did not learn on how to take a risk in some aspect of your life to achieve the wealth that you want. In bitcoin you need to sacrifice your time, your money if you are planning to invest in it, also you need to be able to accept if you failed in bitcoin. Failure is like the partner of success. Just work hard and soon you will be wealthy.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:26:38 AM

We all have the right to believe and dream someday we will have more money and become richer, that is your dream and hope, you can dream but how do you make you rich by law not scam..
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

In business and investment then our mind must always be positive, we must always be optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will improve and this will certainly make our finance will improve even become new rich people.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

In business and investment then our mind must always be positive, we must always be optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will improve and this will certainly make our finance will improve even become new rich people.
When you have the right belief system and you acquire the necessary knowledge on how to create, build, and protect wealth, you will become rich even if you were not born into a wealthy family.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
Thank you for sharing. I will use a little bit of my time to learn about this book. Hope it will help me to be rich, I would love to read books with similar content

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

Different people different views on money...but generally money is a good servant but a poor master, when money become your master you are driven by your desire to get rich even if it hurts others that is not good anyway but when you have money and motivated to do good to others and use it for common good...that is good view of money or belief

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

There are people who want money and greedy that they will do anything just to have it while there are people that chose to live an average life. Rich people can buy material things but are most lonely because they cannot buy happiness but an average people are more happy because they are contented on what they have. We all have different beliefs in life and we just need to take responsibility on what path we are heading.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

Some people believe that money and wealth are evil.so this mindset has brought those people a lot of drawbacks in their vision to become rich.They are comfortable with only the small money they are enjoying. Little do they know that riches is for everyone to enjoy.I wish people could come to believe that money and riches is for all and sundry.

13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

I think at this present moment money or possessions are the key to all problems. Therefore many people race to become rich and powerful. But it's all back to ourselves, is that all we feel calm and happy? Because happiness is not always a matter of being rich and having a lot of money.
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

many people say money and wealth are all, but more important is health, if we are healthy then we can make money and wealth, but if we are not healthy or sick then we will easily spend money and wealth until then fall poor to seek drugs in here and there.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:41:48 PM

I am agree to this that to become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake. But everyone have a different stories why they become rich.

Yes everyone want to get richer in a easier way so they choose an easy way to earning money but it is not work for all people In all time so make your way to move on this is my little opinion.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

Being wealthy is more than counting the money you have in your bank account. It is a mindset. In the last chapter of Happily Wealthy Family, I shared many of the negative beliefs we often have about money. By identifying these beliefs, you can do your best to replace them with positive beliefs about money.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

Money and wealth plays a big role in our economy today, without this we suffer an inconvenience of our daily lives, therefore i belief nowadays money and wealth will become the most priority above all needs because without money we cannot buy the basic needs of ourself as well as our family needs.
Money today is the main thing in this world, because if you have money you will face no financial and other problems because money can do everything. If you are poor you will face different problems on daily basis. You will not be able to fulfill your needs and your life will be full of tensions. Therefore money and wealth are necessary in today’s life.
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
Merited by paxmao (1)

Money is evil that is what churches preach to us.So I ask,pastor don't you love money?The hilarious aspect is that after preaching that money is evil the same man of God will contradict himself and start mentioning the debts of the church, the unfinished projects of the church, the upcoming program. I ask what do you want people to use to pay for all these? Cola nuts or money?.This wrong teaching has left many people poor .They cannot use their power to become rich because their pastors have killed that power in them.To be frank money is really good and everyone should have the positive mindset that money is for everyone. Do not let someone kill your spirit.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

I read the book it was interesting but I did not agree with many statements. I am afraid it is to so easy to get rich as Kiyosaki wrote. Do not forget that Kiyosaki is a writer and he have to write a successful book so he have not write the truth and difficulties which anybody will meet on way to get rich.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Money and wealth plays a big role in our economy today, without this we suffer an inconvenience of our daily lives, therefore i belief nowadays money and wealth will become the most priority above all needs because without money we cannot buy the basic needs of ourself as well as our family needs.

Unfortunately, money has become the most important thig in our society. without money, you cannot support yourself and your family, and you will not survive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: