Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3588 times)
Samtob4

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:05 PM

all what people dream of it to becomes a millionaire one day money is the best thing on earth
without money no one can live
money bring happiness
money commanf respect
mate money is everything in this world,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pencuri hati

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

For me, money and wealth are the driving force of life to meet needs, but money and wealth will not last forever when we die will not bring money and even if we are rich, we can be poor.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

For me, money and wealth are the driving force of life to meet needs, but money and wealth will not last forever when we die will not bring money and even if we are rich, we can be poor.

that money is the majority of the world's wealth, because basically we die it does not bring anything, we bring it our charity in the world, so long as we are given wealth then we must use it well.
memet123

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

for me wealth and money are the main factors for everyone to sustain survival
sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

The belief of the rich man is indeed different from the beliefs of the poor. The poor often say that money is the root of all evil. While the rich say, the lack of money is the root of all evil.Motivator Tung Desem Waringin said, the human brain is basically just looking for favors and avoid misery. When things are linked to misery, we will unknowingly ignore them; and if something is associated with pleasure, then we will approach
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

Beliefs determine the way we make decisions, and the more they adhere to reality the more they are useful. Very often we carry unverified beliefs and we make stupid decisions because we do not have the courage to check our beliefs and question them.

I think we may be seen to achieve this with a quick way but some of them do it gradually incorrect to generalize that they are all greedy. everyone had a feeling greedy when it comes to money but success them accomplished is really worth the hard work they have to do. because I against the same thing about the millionaire is greedy that we can not leveler things like that's because some of them will not really reach the situation if they don't make the hard work.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
Well most of these beliefs are not right at all😥😥. Rich people, but not all rich people, are greedy. They want to have everything and they want others to have it. Most of them are jealous of what others are accomplishing and sometimes you see them have a clash. And one thing I don’t also like is that they use, control and take advantage of the those who are under them. You keep on serving and they want you to continue serving them. They don’t want you to reach their level of wealth, they will like you to remain poor so that you continue serving them and they won’t like to make progress.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

I believe that you cannot earn money or wealth if didnt go to a suffer/trials in life.hardwork and goal in life is the key to your success. Thats ny bellief

You are right, a faith without action will only be in vain. In order for a person to gain profit must dare to work hard and dare to take a risk.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1859

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:04:22 AM

I don't agree with several of your points. But it is what you think and I fully respect that. As for me, I am not planning or dreaming to become very wealthy or a dollar millionaire. It might only give me stress rather than relaxation in life. It is enough for me to have enough money to eat delicious and nutritious food, travel anytime I want, buy the simple things that make me happy, give a little support to other people, and a little more.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:18:27 PM

I believe that you cannot earn money or wealth if didnt go to a suffer/trials in life.hardwork and goal in life is the key to your success. Thats ny bellief

You are right, a faith without action will only be in vain. In order for a person to gain profit must dare to work hard and dare to take a risk.

Well a person who relies only in faith is a lazy person. No one is going to do the work for you. Though you also have to be smart as simply hard work won't guarantee success. And you have to also be open to opportunities because that's where it would all start

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:13:52 PM

I simply think money as neccessity for a living,  but also root of all evil some doing bad things to have it.. While wealth is one way to be powerful in different ways like on crypto whales manipulate on trading, if you are rich money is not always an issue.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book poor dad, rich dad, he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

I've read this book many times. I accept the rules of how people can be rich. We live in capitalism, and these are the rules of capitalism. But I do not think Bitcoin the only way to become a millionaire. You can try other way
Yes! I agree if you are strategic and smart person you have many ideas to get rich. Maybe bitcoin is one of the best solution to become rich easily but since you have skills and talents, you can use this to become it.
Money is necessity for living and more money you will experience wealth.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

Money can buy anything but money can not buy wealth. Bitcoin help you through a lot of things but you need to care of your self to lose of your wealth. Coz maybe bitcoin will help you to become a rich person but it can lose wealth when you're going to weakness.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

wealth can not be measured by money but wealth can be measured by health. Although we have a lot of money if we are sick, what money means, maybe for those who are sick with a lot of money, maybe they want to be healthy. But if we are healthy we can enjoy the money and wealth that we have.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

Money and wealth is everyone's goal, it makes everyone do anything illegal sometimes, to achieve that goal of course investment is the most important thing, and the presence of bitcoin is the solution to make our dreams come true.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

Money and wealth is everyone's goal, it makes everyone do anything illegal sometimes, to achieve that goal of course investment is the most important thing, and the presence of bitcoin is the solution to make our dreams come true.

I must agree on this. We can never achieve our goal for money and  wealth without working for it. We don't just wait for luck or ask for a beg. We work for it!
Bitcoin is a great way to achieve that. Money and wealth are different by the way. Money is literally money. Just a form of currency unlike wealth. Family and happiness can be wealth.

VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

I think you can't make money without a lot of effort. So you have to work hard to get some money.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

This is a good answer. It is true, most of the people wants to become rich and wealthy, especially people who struggle to make money everyday. A lot of people commits crime just to make money and feed their family. Indeed, bitcoin is the solution, there's nothing illegal in it, and also a lot of people make money and become rich because of bitcoin. Investing bitcoin is the solution for people who's unemployed, I also believe that it will reduce poverty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cynooza

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

This is a good answer. It is true, most of the people wants to become rich and wealthy, especially people who struggle to make money everyday. A lot of people commits crime just to make money and feed their family. Indeed, bitcoin is the solution, there's nothing illegal in it, and also a lot of people make money and become rich because of bitcoin. Investing bitcoin is the solution for people who's unemployed, I also believe that it will reduce poverty.

You are making a common mistake of assuming that bitcoin creates some wealth by itself. It actually doesn't, as by growing in value it only redistributes the wealth. I think it's a good thing, but you shouldn't deem it a magic mountain with unlimited supplies of value.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:49:50 AM

Being rich and successful is everyone's desire. But most important is not too greedy and obliged to think of people around us. It's all in order to be balanced and not a problem for ourselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: