Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3591 times)
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
I love this saying by Felix Dennis You will never get rich by working for your boss. I love this because of this a true and this my motivation. In the crypto, you are the boss you the one have control your time. Crypto is the platform that helps you to hit you’re dreaming. More Riskier and error in trading make me healthy and motivate me to don’t stop to believe and faith. Make your life what you want to become.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

For me, being wealthy is not about money.
You can be wealthy in  friends, wealthy in love of your spouse, family, neighbors  and colleagues.
I believe, when you have a lot of money, you will have a lot of problems. A lot of people will envy you. You will think about your security. A lot of people will try to decieve you just to steal money from you.
Just look at a homeless person, he doesn't have money, no one dares to trick or deceive him. That's why he doesn't care about his security. Being rich is also a responsibility on how you manage your wealth. So take care of yourself.
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)
We all have different beliefs about money and wealth and that makes us all different on the way we hold it. Some people think it is way more important than someone's life without even thinking that they couldn't bring it together with them on their grave. Some people value it but also value humanity which pushes them to help out people as much as they can.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

many ways to become rich and bitcoin is not the only way to get rich, many other ways that can make us rich. I think the most important thing to achieve our dreams to be rich is to desire, work and keep trying until the dream can be achieved
meatballsset

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

The rich people they have belief in the money they make money to invest and continue to generate money we should also hope someday we will have money and we will be rich.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

The rich people they have belief in the money they make money to invest and continue to generate money we should also hope someday we will have money and we will be rich.

Everyone make money for their family's security but some are greedy and they didn't want to help to poor people and that's why their have many difficulties but some are earn money for family but they have some feelings for poor people because they know its right of them and we should help for them, so that's why their life is very comfortable and they are become a successful wealthy people, and that's why i want to become a successful wealthy person.
jimrome

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

There are a lot of ways to be rich and wealthy, the list of requirements is also very long because you really need to work hard for it. Successful people are very determined and has a firm belief on never giving up. Always motivated by the people they love and respect. But not all successful and wealthy people are happy, it depends on how they made their way to their success, some made it but then they left everyone else behind with not so good encounter with them, or some intentionally wanted to just be alone on the journey and thought of the others were just hindrance of his/her success. We all have our stories to tell, these stories are the ones that gave us lessons and shaped us to who we are right now.
I like the way you access things, but to be rich and wealthy is not an easy job, you need to have that kind of determination and the hunger to make money and the most important thing you need is luck and total understanding of the market. Everyone might not be happy, it all depends upon what they give importance in their life too, money alone cannot make anyone happy and you need to be surrounded by good people.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:17:04 PM

I think do not expect to be rich, but we also need a business. if you expect high fear later fall ill then we are business and have a strong adhesive.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

money is good and the acquisition of wealth is actually great but the irony  of it is that it cant be balance in the society. not everyone will be wealthy and rich. the will still be some people that will less priviledged or dont have the advantage that others have in the acqusition of wealth or in wealth creation.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

For me, being wealthy is not about money.
You can be wealthy in  friends, wealthy in love of your spouse, family, neighbors  and colleagues.
I believe, when you have a lot of money, you will have a lot of problems. A lot of people will envy you. You will think about your security. A lot of people will try to decieve you just to steal money from you.
Just look at a homeless person, he doesn't have money, no one dares to trick or deceive him. That's why he doesn't care about his security. Being rich is also a responsibility on how you manage your wealth. So take care of yourself.
I also believe on that concept but in your life it will also need money except your family. If you will have money then you will have many friends and they all will love you as they will know that they can be benefited from you.

For me along with that money is a good type of wealth as with that you can fulfill most of the dreams of your life and can live a luxurious life.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book poor dad, rich dad, he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I've read this book many times. I accept the rules of how people can be rich. We live in capitalism, and these are the rules of capitalism. But I do not think Bitcoin the only way to become a millionaire. You can try other way
You have a point not only bitcoin is the only way to become a millionaire, but some of us is they were trying to give up there work as a regular job worker and try cryptocurrency, maybe they think that earning bitcoin is very easy. Bitcoin gives a lot of opportunity than a job worker as of now, but it doesn`t mean you will going to stop as worker you can do both for as long as you know how to manage your time.
sorokinpo

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Do not invest more than you can afford. This is very important especially if you do not want to get financially bankrupt.
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:07:22 AM

Having non-supportive beliefs around money, like rich people are greedy or making money means you’re taking money from others is a guaranteed way to prevent yourself from getting rich.For getting rich is to become aware of your non-supportive beliefs around money and wealth and change them to supportive ones.It’s important to understand that a belief is only a belief and it’s not a law or rule or something you HAVE to follow. You have the free will to change your beliefs whenever you choose to.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

That beliefs are for somehow right but I definitely set a time frame to make my life work with my regular job while doing some crypto to earn much better amount of extra income. That's why it also depend to the person on how he will take his life for how he will work on this currencies in the market.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
interna

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:39:06 PM

I thin that success comes only with failures in form of experience. Just like any other field, trading also requires the user to have sufficient experience. Even if you have a lot of knowledge about the strategies used by successful traders, experience is necessary. Otherwise, you will be risking a lot of money.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

We all definitely want to be in the material and mental comfort, if you have the belief that you will be there at some point I think it is natural
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:28 PM

when you are rich everyone listens to you whether you are right or wrong. So shortly the money speaks and you just memorize.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

the obvious thing about becoming wealthy is that those principles that were already inside you money would just uncover them
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:16:02 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Yes this is realy true if you accept the possibility and follow the rules of this forum activities.We can be rich with our own effort and dedication.This is the mainly reason we still connected in this activiyies.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:38:16 PM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

What I think is that people think that if they have a lot of money, they are enough to be called wealthy and rich. But the truth is, money is not enough. Though, it help us from many aspects. But it will never bring us true happiness.
Better not be called rich and wealthy than having all things in a lonely, problematic, and a cruel space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: