Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Beliefs about money and wealth  (Read 3591 times)
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:
https://daringtolivefully.com/powerful-beliefs-about-money

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book ""Rich Dad, Poor Dad"", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

What of these do you agree with? What other beliefs do you have about money?

1 - Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of ""gods grace"".
4 - Debt is always bad.
5 - To make money, you just need to have a great idea nobody thought off.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

Also one of the stupid things that my people think, is that if you became successful, there's just a good luck for you. I'm not as lucky as you they don't consider the thousand hours that I have spent working.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:50:25 PM

Everyones hasn diferent beliefs about money and wealth. See for example 35 different ways of thinking about it here:

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

2 - Company managers just want to use the workers to make themselves rich and others poor.
3 - Having money is a question of luck, if not of "gods grace".
4 - Debt is always bad.
6 - Cryptos are the way to make money and be successful without having to put effort into it.
7 - To become rich I just have to believe in Bitcoin because many people have become rich doing that.
8 - To become rich I just have to be more clever and streetwise than everyone around to get my share of the cake.

Your turn to think ...

(EDIT: These are NOT my beliefs, at least not necessarily, is just a list to think. Is not the list by Robert K. either.)

In my opinion, the claim that millionaires are greedy is very categorical. People are rich in the majority of good strategists, so they became successful and rich.
Money is only in very rare cases due to luck and only the majority is earned with great difficulty.
Sometimes debts are taken for contributions to own development or development of business and not always they bear negative consequences.

In general, every successful person encountered certain difficulties and made his mistakes. Their experience is individual, so taking everything seriously and following only its advice, in my opinion, is not advisable.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
ov3rflow9x

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:16:30 AM

This is so true,  in my area almost all the guys and woman's are thinking this thoughts. And they are so irritated and complaining all the time about this, don't even wanting to get deeper and understand. That this is not true.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:12:06 PM

Millionaires are greedy, that is why they become millionaires.
this is not 100% true, millionaires are millionaires because they spent time to think about news ways of delivering on their objectives, they are innovative, dedicative and creative, time is a very important element for a millionaire. they are industrialist with an entrepreneurial mindset, goal getters and pace setters.
offcourse debts are bad, there has never been anything as a good debt.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

For so long I have always known that your thoughts and attitude towards money would certainly affect the financial status of anyone. poor people don't have respect for money, and they feel those that have money did something bad, those who have that thinking always have challenges with money. Mindset has allot to do with success or failure.

In my own opinion, it depends on your strategy in life, because most of the millionaires today just started with nothing and they build their own company from scratch.

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

One famous author, not my favourite, yet an influential one is Robert Kyosaki. In his book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", he examines two different beliefs and states that those believes will shape your success.

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

I kind of agree with 3 & 4 without any form of objection. Luck has a very crucial role to play when it comes to issue of having money or being rich. Two people might be doing same kind of business, applying exactly the same skills, energy and strategies and yet one of the two comes out more successful than the other. You should also try as much to desist from being a debtor.
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

in my opinion the most important thing about wealth and money is sustainability on protecting it and keeping the hard work. In any sector if you work in a professional way and hard work you can make money, but keeping the same performance with updates is what makes people fail.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

I've watch Robert's videos and read some of his books. He wants people to use money to work for them. He has this famous cash flow quadrant that specify the category of people; in employment, self-employed, businessman and investors. People who have belief and mindset that they have to work for money falls on employment and self-employed. While people who believe that money should work for them falls on businessmen and investors. That is why beliefs place a very important and vital role on how you could handle your money.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 10:51:52 PM by KrishaBitcoin

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Given examples are all fine except for number 6 and 7. This is because for me Bitcoin and crypto currency did not really guarantee that we could be a rich in this investments due to it was more risky than any other non crypto investments. Perhaps as other source of income would be an assurance but if luckily become rich then it will be just fine too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
sushimittee

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:42:56 PM

No one becomes rich until they solve a real world business problem. If greed can help you solve some real world problems and reduce the inefficiencies, then greed is good and becoming a millionaire is just a by-product of your efforts.

People management is a great skill. Slowly and gradually when you business expands and you want to shift your focus to a bigger picture, you will have to rely on your workers/ employees for them to ensure that you are successful... In return, you will have to think of ways and means as to how they can be successful too.

Having money is an outcome of hours of study / execution / hardwork / passion / sacrifice.

4 - Debt is always bad.
Mostly bad. But sometimes, debt can help you get the required quick start in your career.

Not really. You just need to be early in the game. No 2. is good enough
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:04 PM

About cash a few people more probable end up avaricious when they get bigger measure of it. SOME of them they endeavored to escape from other place. That is wrong you can do it sharing in light of the fact that get more than you required its great to share . Being riches is once in an existence time so utilized it properly of living.
DosPower

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

My belief is that if you set out to get it, then you're going to increase your chances of becoming wealthy. At the same time many of the people who are inclined to get it have no trouble in stabbing others in the back.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

Debt not always bad for us. Sometimes if we are using debt for profitable bussiness, its helping our bussiness. Debt bad for us if we not able manage our comsumption. If debt used for productive, i am believe debt is good for our financial problem
Veronika94

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

Well, for example - the rich set a lot and can lose more poor, but they can earn many times more.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

I'd have to agree with the rules. As i read about the rules it certainly reminds of the main principles of capitalism. Which in essence is that you keep what you kill. lf you work you will have money. That is why people shouldn't think that they have to stick to their day jobs. Invest and make a business. That's what i hope I'm doing.

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

For so long I have always known that your thoughts and attitude towards money would certainly affect the financial status of anyone. poor people don't have respect for money, and they feel those that have money did something bad, those who have that thinking always have challenges with money. Mindset has allot to do with success or failure.
i would agree, because if your mind is in the wrong place and you have different and difficult thoughts  and spend freely then you definetly dont have respect for money
ov3rflow9x

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

I do not agree with any of these statements. In our world it's hard to come up with something that was not before you. Because everything is already invented and used. Want to get rich - do it a little differently than the rest.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:37:51 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

1. I do not think that all Millionaires are like that. Some might be trying to be innovative for the better.
2. I do not like this belief. Caring for your workers make your company a better one. Caring for your workers make them motivate more.
3. No, having money is not pure luck. For me, in earning money you only need the passion and knowledge.
4. Yes, for me, debt can give you more problems in starting your business. If you are willing to take the risk, then go.
5. I do agree with this. Being an innovative person can give you a lot of money.
6.  I do not agree that. Investing in cryptocurrency requires a good amount of knowledge in order to be successful. You really need to put a lot of effort in order to reach your goals.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

We all know that money is what we need most to survive in this world. Without money, we will die early. Every people needs money but before they get that, they must find a job and that job needs you to be hardworking and industrious so that you wont be expelled and get your income monthly. Cryptocurrencies might help you to be wealthy in this world. And I believe that money is not the root of evil. It just depends on people on how they will use their money. On good or bad.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:42:22 AM

4 - Debt is always bad.

Your turn to think ...

In my own beliefs I am not a believer of having lots of money is considered rich and wealthy. I’d rather choose to be happy and contented without so much money. Being rich doesn’t require us to have lots of money in banks or got lots of luxurious cars and big houses. Because some people are still not happy with all their riches there still emptiness inside that money cannot fill. Family and relationships with enough money to pay bills and stable work is what matters most.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: