Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:01:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check bounty legit or scam??  (Read 2543 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

Good Question... But it's not simple. you have to do research on it.
    - 1st check their project. project idea has to be uncommon, but It will able to attract people.
    - and check their website, Team, advisors, whitepaper and Roadmap. this fact must be in good quality
    - Check bounty pool
    - check bounty manager. if he has a good reputation on bitcointalk you can put more trust in the bounty program
    - check their campaigns
    - Check their bounty spreadsheet.. if it well organized with all weeks that's good point
I guess this enough for filter scams. but I don't say this will filter all of the scams. everything has risk percentage. good luck
I agree with your opinion. Your answer deserves merit. I like your idea about:
1. Check bounty manager. If he has a good reputation on bitcointalk, you can put more trust in the bounty program.
2. Check their bounty spreadsheet. If it is well organized with all weeks that's a good point
I think these two serious points determine checking an ICO is a scam or legit
iwanirawan

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

I think its very difficult to decide the bounty is legit or scam. Especially if we just look from the spreadsheet. For me, firstly i look for the whitepaper of the ICO. If i find some sentences which stranges for me i will skip it. Second i will look for the roadmap. Good ICO always has a good roadmap mainly about the future plan. Third, i check the manager that managed the bounty. Usually i participate bounty that managed by people who has legendary rank in bitcointalk. But there's a possibilty to join bounty which managed by lower rank as far as the manager has good thrust, good reputation and good experience. Beside of what i have explained above, there're also many ways to check the bounty. What i've explained is what i usually do before entering the current bounty.
Chikeokafor888

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:51:39 PM

For me to choose a legit bounty or a good bounty we should research the background of their team and how they can move forward to make their ICO project succesful.Be researchful also to the platform they have so that it is your bases to and to connect them if you have something to asked with your clarification reference before you plan to joined them
phoasdnz1299

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

You can know a Bounty is genuine through research and discover what things you need in a genuine venture. For me whitepaper, association and group is my reason for a solid abundance crusade. Having a decent whitepaper and containing a nitty gritty data about the undertaking exceptionally on the group behind is great approach to decides one's task
Oh way to go, thank you so much
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:34:42 PM

If you want to check bounty program is it legit or scam that is very easy. If you follow bounty threat you must know about this bounty or if you see spreadsheet you can also know it is scam or not. This is very important to join telegram channel if you join telegram channel you can get some update news about bounty. It is another important matter is you must follow project road mam and you must follow who is team member on this bounty program. If you follow this system you can must know which is legit or scam.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

well first just check the CEO and stuff you know, prove they exist and look for the bounty manager, are they reliable enough?
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Good question required a good answer! Smile, to know a legitimate bounty campaign them you have to study the project itself. If the project is legitimate, trust me, the bounty campaign is legitimate no doubt and if the other way round, reverse is the case.
kevinkuper

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Investing new Ico always risky . but not all ico are scam still so many good ico coming in the market . before you join or invest any new ico try to check the white paper , market demand of the coin, dev team , company roadmap.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

100% guarantee that bounty not scam only after ICO. At this forum there have already been cases when ICO looks good in all respects, and then turned out to be a scam.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

You should check the team that is developing the project, especially the white paper. However, there are still ICOs that turn out to be a scam even if the white paper looks really good. Do not look on the amount of bounty pool, some projects are really profitable even if the bounty pool is not that big.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:53 PM

One hundred percent you will not be able to verify this, and the verification procedure is the same as before, which in this forum has been described hundreds of times. You have to go to the project website, see what kind of project it is. Read the white book. Look at the management of this project.
fb26

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:14:38 AM

You should read carefully their whitepaper. You should study their platform and you should look for the bounty manager if he/she have a good reputation . Before joining in bounty we should know their team also.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:38:11 AM

the easiest way is to follow a bounty is run by a professional manager. most of them bring great bounty and most likely is not a scam. However, this is also not a guarantee. or, if necessary, then take a look at the team that runs to the more cogent decisions about ICO and not scam.
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

The easiest way is to find a good bounty manager.
Because a good bounty manager will avoid these problems for you, there will be no problems with your payment.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:58:37 AM

The easiest way is to find a good bounty manager.
Because a good bounty manager will avoid these problems for you, there will be no problems with your payment.

Honestly me as well don't know how to find a legit bounty. But based on your opinion mentioned above, inorder to find a good bounty is to find a good manager how are we going to know if we're finding the right one? or how to find the right one?
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:32:32 AM

it's easy to see if a bounty is legit or a scam you just need to look at its site if it is complete with the requirements to run a project to say that a bounty is legit.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:36:28 AM

to look at the bounty if it's a scam or you do not need to join a bounty telegram to get a deal with running a bounty to tell you whether it is legit or not.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

As of now a lot of bounty and you do not know what is really bounty who have pay partcipants. But this is one of the best way to know if the bounty can pay or not by doing a research to their project by reviewing the information of the ICO and you will see if the ICO is good but the ICO is not good for sure the participants will not get paid.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

You can't tell that it was until it the dev runs with your money or anything that you give to them including your time, commitment and your hard-work. We can't stop scammers from doing their thing but we can prevent it if we are going to be vigilant and observant with this signs.
1. Airdrops that has the same interface or format in their forms or website even in telegram. (I noticed this many times that I am filling up forms with the same look but different project.)
2. They will ask you to like and follow their social media pages but you must make sure that it is only their project social media pages not another. (I always encounter this they will ask you to follow or like but if you will visit the page that they want you to like or follow it was different from their project.)
3. Donations is from the HEART it was not MANDATORY. I mean the devs can put their address where you can send donations since it is reasonable to ask for it because of the increasing price of gas fee but if donation is being MANDATORY or REQUIRED you must think twice because I see this funny.

IwanGunawan

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:56:00 AM

my experience in choosing ico not a scam, usually I check the team through the link in listed, whitepaper, website and also check the update projeck development via telegram also twitter project

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: