Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:33:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check bounty legit or scam??  (Read 2533 times)
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:54:15 AM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

If you want to know whether the bounty program is legitimate or not, do not focus on the bounty program itself. It will not give you a definitive answer. Instead, look at the project. Carefully study the project offering the bounty program. If the project is legitimate, their bounty program is definitely the same. A legitimate project cannot afford to simply lose their good reputation out of bounty concerns. You may ask for the spreadsheet. If they do not respond, abandon them immediately. That means they do not take bounty participants seriously and might not pay.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
Merited by Mystogan915 (2)

I experience an ICO now, the reviews in Facebook website of that bounty is scam and never get back all their money. Also I experienced, I joined twitter bounty campaign and all the spreadsheets are not updated also there telegram group. Some are scam but I don't think some bounty are scam when all of their campaigns are active
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:08:41 AM

You can do the research of the ICO project before joining the bounty campaign. I mean just take a look for their project roadmap, the whitepaper and you can decided if this project have a future in the end. And for the spreadsheet that one of guarantee for us to be pay according to our task we have made. I hope you will find legit bounty campaign as I will find too Smiley
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

You can do the research of the ICO project before joining the bounty campaign. I mean just take a look for their project roadmap, the whitepaper and you can decided if this project have a future in the end. And for the spreadsheet that one of guarantee for us to be pay according to our task we have made. I hope you will find legit bounty campaign as I will find too Smiley

roadmap and white papers means nothing. how many scam projects had almost-revolution ideas and whites papers around?)) right now most of the projects are investing in design and copyrighting. most of the white paper dedicated to marketing, funding, promotion and recruit system. ICO is the way developers are putting wanted value on their project. since they are not confident that project can reach that value on its own in free market. its very easy to tell if the project has no intentions for future development and main topic is revenue

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

Don't focus too much on the bounty thread is legal, you should pay more attention to the ICO project is legal, if the ICO project is not a scam, and it completed the ico raise, so most of the time it will issue bounty of token.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

I would suggest you to go through following checklist so that you can understand whether they are legit or not.

- The Manager : Who is managing the bounty program is very important because, a trusted manger will always bring up the most trusted programs.

- The Team : The team behind the project is also important as they are basis for the successful project.

- The Whitepaper : Most important thing and written proof (almost) for the success of project. The bounty allocations can be found under whitepaper and initiating cost can be predicted from this paper and thus it gives us the idea on how well the project will perform in the future.

- The RoadMap : Obviously in line with the whitepaper is roadmap, this is like blueprint giving us the idea about how project is going to work, the dates, launches, etc,

- The Buzz : Whether this project is  on the mind of different people or not can be known from the buzz that is coming from the forum, blogs, video channels etc.

You will be fine with this much information.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Yes, may be that is one of indicators. Look at the project before you join, you have to make sure that the team is real, although it is hard to do. Usually good project use eth platform for their token, many people said that token which use waves platform is not so good. But I don't have the proof for this.

BTCerm

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:47:54 AM

Investigate the core team behind the project. Find out if the team members actually exist.

Do they have a track record or experience that is relevant to the project that is verifiable?

Searching social media sites is a good place to start but perhaps more important is establishing if the individual in question is involved with any other projects or discussions related to the project’s development. If the person presented to the public seems too generic, their profiles have little social activity or if their association with the project is unclear then this should arouse suspicion.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:53:26 AM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcemscam. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet
Put enough time on studying who are involved with the project and ask them things that you want to know because you can see if they are really willing to push their project. When a project fails to gather enough cap whether its soft or hard cap they will abandon the project and will also give nothing to the bounty hunters, that's why there are campaigns that are getting free advertisement from those die hard supporters that thinks they are legit one. Make sure they have a reliable manager that is securing the funds with an escrow.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Choosing the right bounty program is much likely on choosing the right ICOs please refer to
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2674787.msg29145799#msg29145799
There are already plenty of suggestions and answers that may helps you on that link.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
nuggetbram

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

Check the whitepaper and roadmap of a particular ICO/Token you want to invest in. If it's worthy project then you can see how much market value it is holding and circulating its token. May be this way you can check bounty is legit or scam.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

Bounty is free only time you lost if scam.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
jrelcess26

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:08:56 AM

Scam or not its your choice bruv
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:11:38 AM

You can check if the bounty campaign is legit or not.. if they have spread sheet, check on their project, do they have many investor and campaign member.. if they updated their project post, spread sheet and if they response and give their stake or token on time.. you can feel it if this is scam or not..

abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:26:16 AM

for me its hard to check the bounty if legit or scam i think its your choose to join but things you considered before you join make a good study the ico project so that you dont get scam

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

I follow some steps who I also do before I invest in an ICO, like reading the whitepaper and looking at the team experience. After that I decide if it is worthy to join a bounty campaign or not.

husencoe

Activity: 658

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

The legits bounty program always make good service for their bounty people with clearly information in thread or social media group, specially spreadsheet service. We can consider if the manager have late for coople day to update spreadsheet. But if the bounty not share spreadsheet, i think that indicated their not need the bounty people and maybe their will not pay for bounty people. Perhaps you must clarified that before join the bounty programs.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

I thinK you should always try to study the white papers of most of the bounties that you may desire to promote and also find out about the teams that are behind the projects. Another thing that I do check is the manager that is managing the campaign! If a company or developer cannot pay for services of a professional manager to help manage there campaign then I will not advice you should go on with such project.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

There's no way to check bounty program is legit or scam, you can try in many ways but I believe will never find the right answer. Most of us see from the ICO basic program ( white paper, road map, coin price, etc ) and some of them just follow with out worry about the result. The way I mention is only how to predict and can be wrong. Take one program, follow until the end and learn form it. Experience is a good guide.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████