Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check bounty legit or scam??  (Read 2533 times)
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

This days I think it is a bit difficult to get to know legit or scam Bounty. This days most of the Top Bounty Managers have gone on silent mode without telling us what has happened or what could have happened to them. What I see this days are Bounty Managers being paid to promote Projects that they do not know the Authenticity of the team. So this days I select The Bounty Program I Participates in because it is really difficult to know if scam or legit. Some might come out as real but end up not reaching Hard cap or Softcap. Which is a Big challenge also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

I prefer ICO or projects that have real products, and in my experience, projects that have real products are mostly not fraud.
be careful when choosing a project. otherwise your time and effort will be in vain, and you will only get disappointment.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:44:38 PM

I chose to sit and wait for the project to reach the softcap, after that I entered. it's too risky to follow the campaign from the beginning for a few months and at the end of the campaign you don't get anything just a garbage token. this is the choice to contribute to the campaign so that your time is valued.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

There are such projects. And I participated in them. Paid a lot and honestly. Of course the spread closed is bad. Well, at the end of the program, many give it up for consideration.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

I think the only place where you can check that is on Twitter or right here in the forum, I think there is a subforum called scam accusations, there are several reasons for the accusation and among the community, we see if it is a real scam or not, rest, most comes with experience.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

Just do your background checks and extensive research, check the road map of the program and then the reality of the the whitepaper. Communication is also keen to detect real and scam projects.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:10:24 PM

the simplest way is to choose a project that you think you already have an investor in privatesale and softcap, and also don't be easily tempted by a project that offers unreasonable rewards for example 10% of the total supply is allocated for bounty and also chosen by trusted bounty managers
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

I prefer ICO or projects that have real products, and in my experience, projects that have real products are mostly not fraud.
be careful when choosing a project. otherwise your time and effort will be in vain, and you will only get disappointment.
and this year is the number of fraud projects starting to emerge and too difficult to distinguish from other projects that are indeed real and require capital from investors. but the number of investors this year has decreased, seen from many projects that have difficulty getting investors

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
mapofgordious

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

No Now I have learned to design ico in such a way that they look like ideal projects. Scammers also learn to monitor information for more of yours. Therefore, participation in the bounty is like a game of Russian roulette. You can calculate the probability of victory, but you still have to rely on luck.
There are a lot of ways to find that which ICO is scam and which ICO is real the best thing for it is to find the team members of the project if the project team members are real and they have verified their KYC then you can rely on the project to work with them.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

I do not trust myself in choosing a project to promote in 2 months or long that's why I rely my trust with other people and the bounty manager that I really know that has a best luck in choosing the project to promote. And I think it is the best way to prevent from getting scam by the other people who only want is our investments that offer to them.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

if there is something that can determine the Bounty is good or bad then there will be nothing wrong in choosing Bounty. Even though there are certain ways certain people will not tell you so you have to learn by yourself in choosing Bounty. and my most important suggestion is to always try and try that's the way that will take you to good Buonty

Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

I have three key things to look out for which is I check major review sites like icodrops or Icobench, I trace the team on LinkedIn as well to match their academic records and I read whitepaper to spot plagiarism. I have a post on it already. You can check it out. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5076769.0

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:18:54 AM

Unfortunately until now there is no definite place to know that ICO is legit or scam, we can only analyze and of course the courage to take risks, and rest assured that with experience we can know which ICO is legit or scam.

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

The best option is to check the ICO, the team, the documents, the only way you can see a small picture!
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

I believe that now the number of failed projects in the bounty market has significantly increased. But it seems to me that now you can find promising projects for work. To select a suitable bounty project, you need to carefully study the information about the manager, the concept of the project and the proposed technologies.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

If we want to know the campaign is good or not, better looking on bounty manager. If the manager trusted, i think we can assume the campaign and the project is legit. Beside that, we can looking rank on some reviwer website
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

There is no way or formula to check a bounty. Most of the time, it is the ICO itself that was a scam and not the bounty. I rarely hear a bounty that was a scam and the ICO was legit. Bounty managers are just being hired by ICO's and it is not their fault if the ICO ended up being a scam. They are on the same situation as a bounty participant, worked hard but didn't get anything in return.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:29:17 PM

Carefully study the projects and you will be sure that you will not be deceived.
Many people choose a bounty campaign on the basis of the percentage of money collected. I think it is better to choose the prospects and reliability of the project.
2% of 10 million is much better than 5% of 1 million.

Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:55:45 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 09:15:16 PM by Luke NY

To find out if a project’s remuneration is legal, and to protect yourself from fraud these days, you need to study it, analyze the remuneration manager, you can certainly take a risk, and by acquiring skills you can already understand what of them are real

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: