Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check bounty legit or scam??  (Read 2533 times)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

It's almost impossible to determine. We need to analyze the ICO, look at the white paper, the team and everything else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

knowing a legit one is to have a good announcement that including all the information of the projects, have a good list and information of the team, roadmap and a good to be true rate per bounty pool. and in addition, social media has more than 3000 followers to be sure that the projects are active on their social media platform and not just on their site or thread.
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

Having a spreadsheet doesn't really mean that a bounty is a scam or not. There are quite a few red flags though that you can check if you are looking for a certain bounty campaign to join. Check if their announcement thread is somewhat pleasing to the eye and the needed details are there and complete such as social media channels, whitepaper, team, roadmap, website and etc. As long as the thread and the website is not crappy and the project does have a unique idea that you want, I think that bounty campaign is worth a try. I've joined some bountry campaigns earlier and unfortunately the project was paused making all my efforts go to waste so I someone considered that I was scammed. Overall, you won't really know a project is a scam unless you try it.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

Of course the project or bounty scam is very unpleasant for investors or bounty hunter. There are some things we should know if you want to see a scam or legit. All we have to know is the concept and vision of the mission.
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

There are many measures that you can do to check bounty if they are legit or not. First, check on the website and the whitepaper especially do background check on the developers. Second, know the reputation of the project. Third, check if the bounty is always updated.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:48:19 AM

First of all im looking into topic starter, if topic starter is some newbee or jr. then there is bigger chance of scam, second im looking into how many people are in spreadsheet if there is not alot  then scam is possible too.
Socioman

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:53:25 AM

On 100% it is impossible to tell, whether legal this project or simply scam. But still, you can analyze the projects and draw some conclusions. Pay special attention to the road map, the official website and the idea of the project. By the way, the most important thing is white paper. In white paper a detailed description of the project. If there is not described a clear idea of the project, then most likely this is scam. That's all, good luck Smiley

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

If you want to check if a bounty is legit, it is thesame like looking for a good ICO to invest into, if you can not invest you money into an ICO just don't join the campaign, that is my own, because time is an investment even if I don't have much to invest into the project at that time

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cryptobuer

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

its somewhat difficult to identify illegitimate or scammed bounty, to trade on. because some project can be well designed like the real ones, so from the spread sheet angle of authenticating its originality, am afraid not the best precaution. check link and go through.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

To know ICO that is scam I think you should first of all look the whitepaper and check the Roadmap. Check the track Record of the team leaders. Also check the telegram group.. Check the popularity whether the coin will have future used.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

If you try to look around in this forum, there are so many ideas and points on how to check if a Bounty campaign is legitimate or scam.
The best option for me is checking their Telegram Channel because the number of active members can do a lot of differences and if the Telegram Channel has a very few members then I really think they're not big enough.
Because today, social communities are the strength of the project, its one of the basis of having a good reputation if the social community are active and discussing ideas related and non  related to the project. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

To know ICO that is scam I think you should first of all look the whitepaper and check the Roadmap. Check the track Record of the team leaders. Also check the telegram group.. Check the popularity whether the coin will have future used.

I don't agree with the statement.
There are a lot of ways on how to check if the ICO or project and the bounty campaign is legitimate or scam but the statement above doesn't guarantee the final results.
Their websites, white papers, road maps, the bunch of persons behind the projects are just nothing because today everything can be copy and pasted and publish into the internet. They're non sense. Scammers can make good websites, better than the legitimate projects... Really.
The only thing in my own opinion is bumping on their social communities because Good ICOs and project have a strong social communities and if a telegram channel has only few members like less than 500 and only few of them are active or non of them are active then that's the bad sign of scammers.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

Hello!U can Check the legit if u look in spreadshet and conculate all participants stakes +- new participants who can join then u look how much is token distribution on signature baunty then canculate bounty pool on all stakes in spreadsheet then u got ur aprox legit..To check scam or not is very simple,roadmap,whitepaper,street whr they office is on google maps,check advisors faces of companies in google compare with real names,its how i doo need to be very careful with all things and u be good!Good luck!

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

I suggest that the first move you're gonna do is that you're going to research what project you have joined and analyze carefully if they project will have a future, have legitimate sponsors or advisers or will create an impact or influence here in crypto world. Also, reading reviews from other websites won't do much task so, I carefully suggest to do it also. Have fun bounty hunting!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

Read every thing about the bounty campaign and see also the profile of the developer. It that way you can see if what this coin is for and found out if this bounty is promising.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Before joining the bounty campaign, look what you are going to work for and who is responsible for it. If the project seems to have potential when some possibility of making it to work, then the project is most likely legit. If the developers are famous and serious about the project, the chances of the bounty campaign being legit is very much high.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Read every thing about the bounty campaign and see also the profile of the developer. It that way you can see if what this coin is for and found out if this bounty is promising.

I also think that before joining a bounty you must thoroughly study the project. First of all you need to pay attention to the quality of the official site and the information therein. If the project doesn't look earnestly it would be better to skip it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mhdazrull

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

Bounty it just a free token and and dont expext too much. Just try your luck bro you're not wasting anything
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

I have tips to determine the bounty is successful and legit or not by looking at the team, whitepaper, travel plans and experience and expertise of the team behind the project because it all helps the success of ICO and if ICO is successful then bounty also successful and legit .
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

To say about any ICO legit or scam it is not so easy.

To find out a legit ICO or project we must follow some points after that we will be near to select a promising ICO.
We have to study about the project; we have to check carefully white paper & roadmap.
The role of bounty manager is cant ignorable, if a bounty manager has a good reputation than he will must introduce a legit project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: