Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check bounty legit or scam??  (Read 2533 times)
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

If you want to know whether the bounty program is legitimate or not, do not focus on the bounty program itself. It will not give you a definitive answer. Instead, look at the project. Carefully study the project offering the bounty program. If the project is legitimate, their bounty program is definitely the same. A legitimate project cannot afford to simply lose their good reputation out of bounty concerns. You may ask for the spreadsheet. If they do not respond, abandon them immediately. That means they do not take bounty participants seriously and might not pay.

I agree, you should read and analyze the project that you want to join. Do a research about the company and the owner of the said project in that case you can detect if legit or not.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

as for me I try to find information about the developers team. if they don't hide and have real profiles so this project is not fake.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

That is the hardest thing to determined about how to check a certain bounty whether itis a legit or a scam bounty , maybe one of the thing to considered a bounty project is the team that managed this project ,the platformof works if it is really need in the business world, the allocation of the bounty project if it is sufficient and the forum manager who promote it in the bitcoin forum.

^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

Man, I have a strategy in this field. I check several things like how looks like ICO in general, how big is bounty pool, collection progress and things like that.
Another point is transparency. It is very important for me seeing transparent team

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

In my practice of working in bounty programs there were many different programs and honestly I’ll tell you it’s hard to understand which bounty will be normal and which one will not. There were such situations when ico was collecting good money, but in the end they did not pay anything, and they had everything inherent in an excellent program. Of course, if there are no tables or no activity on social networks, all these are the first signs of scam. It is necessary to choose several criteria and select the bounty program for them, then the probability of getting on the scam project will be much less.
thehulkk

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

It is difficult to test a fraudulent bonus program. We can only minimize this through experience and self-examination. You should first check the managers of the bonus program, then check out the ICO project, their development team, their social networking accounts. etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io [/b]║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

For me, I check the bounty managy first then, the ICO team members of the project. But that not ends there, you must also observed the activities of the project like checking there appearance in conferences or activities like doing live streaming or even by promoting their project through an interview. If none of this happen during the first mont then consider it as a scam or weak project. Also check their telegram if there are legit investors not just a paid chatters. Also check their smart contract.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

For me, I check the bounty managy first then, the ICO team members of the project. But that not ends there, you must also observed the activities of the project like checking there appearance in conferences or activities like doing live streaming or even by promoting their project through an interview. If none of this happen during the first mont then consider it as a scam or weak project. Also check their telegram if there are legit investors not just a paid chatters. Also check their smart contract.
and the most important thing is we have to consider the allocation for bounty too. We must consider the bounty period with the promised rewards so that we get the maximum reward according to the work we have done.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

Well the only way to check legit bounty is by making a background research on the project, to find more about their teams and founders and check if they are real, if there is no clear definition about their teams and founder then i will leave

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

I think it's quite difficult to determine which one is the scam or not if we don't have enough experience and knowledge. There are many factors that make the project a scam, one of which we can detect from the start is the realization of the project and the development team, if the team and project look good, another factor that makes it a scam is they run away and do not continue the project. Complex right? So in my opinion just live it, if stuck scam just thinks it's an experience.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:10:27 PM

One of the most difficult things to find in crypto is assuring yourself you have hit the real project because the guys are too smart than knowing it fake. But my advice for you is to do any bounty your mind goes with you will surely earn your rewards one day.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

You need to make a little research for the project that you will follow. This is so hard because to determine the project is real or not we need to extra careful. 80% of bounty campaigna is fraud and other 20% its hard to find. Maybe you need to follow project that manage by trusted BM.

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

It's not difficult to check, simply look at the team's profile, is it appeared on any review site, how big is the community,...

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
malagaa

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

In my opinion, see the BM Bounty, you can see the following thread from Ranillo79 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0 Or you can choose from the Bounty portal, thread from iwanirawan : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3918625.msg38366678#msg38366678 and don't forget to learn the bounty whitepaper. Good luck to you.

BISMILLAH UP UP UP
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Checking whether a bounty event is true requires a lot of observation. A spreadsheet is just one of them. I also checked the availability of the project product and I will verify the authenticity of the project team.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:02:42 AM

we can see from the composition of the team and also from how the ico concept is implemented, besides how the developments on social media and also the roadmap are running. maybe it can be one of the determinants of bounty that can be legit or not
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:12:02 AM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet
I think analyzing and doing some research on the bounty campaign project is the best thing to select a good project.
Since there is no one who are able to do that precisely even though for someone who already been a long time in crypto world.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

Check everything about that project (TEAM, Allocation and cooperation is real or not) or you can choose ICOS from the legit bounty manager or you can find the good bounty from coinschedule, i hope this is information will help you to choose the good one.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:01:18 AM

No Now I have learned to design ico in such a way that they look like ideal projects. Scammers also learn to monitor information for more of yours. Therefore, participation in the bounty is like a game of Russian roulette. You can calculate the probability of victory, but you still have to rely on luck.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:09:56 AM

I think this is usually related to the ICO project. A good ICO project plus a well-known bounty manager can ensure that your time is not wasted, but it takes a lot of time to look for it. In the cryptocurrency downturn, this is usually difficult.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: