Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to check bounty legit or scam??  (Read 2533 times)
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:31:25 PM

Its was quite easier then to tell when a bounty is legit it was as easy as seeing the spreadsheet not updated no response when you make or lay complains on the telegram group chat and so on. But these days you get to see a project thats a scam when you get messages like 'the team just disappeared' lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bigbansk

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

If you follow the threat of bankruptcy, you should be aware of this bounty, or if you see a table, you may also know that it is a Scam or not. Another important thing is you have to keep an eye on the project mask and you have to keep an eye on who is a team member in this bonus program you can know what is legal or Scam.
Runtown042

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

There is no hundred percent way of knowing if a bounty is legal or even if it is a scam but the basic precautions is to always check the white paper and also check the team organising it and there credibility
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

Sometimes even a crappy ICO can pump on an exchange listing so go ahead and gring them all (with some research of course, but rn even good projects are not doing well...)
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

in my opinion to find out about a scam or legit bounty that is to see their products, read the whitepaper, see the team that is on the project and see their community on the telegram and see the advisor from the bounty if all we have got then I join the bounty

Eddi45

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:48:39 PM

actually the genuineness of a project is not determined by it having a spreadsheet or not. i figure out mine through the number of participants and the mission of the project.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:59:16 PM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet
I would rather stay away from those bounties that lack information or a telegram group where you can ask your question, I try to aim for those campaigns managed by users on the forun with renown like amazix or yahoo, in order to avoid lame projects.

Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

how to check the bonty program is legit or sexcem. sometimes there are bounty programs that do not include the spreadsheet

In bounty campaigns, a lot depends on the manager. If everything happens during and there are no delays - that's good. But the project itself can be fraud. I believe that first of all you need to study the project. And if it is promising, you can safely take part in the bounty campaign.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

At the forum there are a lot of guides that people should use, but they only use one in reality, the rest still rely on the will of the case, or on their intuition, which is sometimes right, but in general today there are no right services that could give specific information.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

firstly check the ico ratings sites, very often they ask to pass KYC the team of the project, also learn site and team of project
nurularesyi1995

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

For each person must have a different principle, but for me in assessing a scam baunty or not usually seen from
- The manager of the Baunty manager, if the manager is experienced, they certainly know more about which ICO is a scam or not
- From the ICO management team
- from heart belief, if I was sure I wanted a scam or not, it would be a problem later, bro.
sevenbits

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Unfortunately there is no more or less guaranteed way of checking the bounty. Theoretically, you can rely on the reputation of the campaign manager, but now this criterion does not work either.
netil

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:22:36 PM

Actually nothing. If you want to calm yourself and give confidence to the project, then you can collect all the information about it, learn the reputation of the project manager and try to draw some conclusions from this. However, this is just to reassure yourself.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:56:47 PM

First of all, the Bounty Manager does play a vital role. Now if the manager is new, then better check the project and the team members and also the viability of the project or business. Assurance of it being successfully reaching the hard cap as set by the dev.
But even after being careful people get scammed, but its not always a scam, like if the project couldn't even reach soft cap, then it's useless to continue the bounty.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

You are going to want to look at the project directly then, look at the team members and creators of the coin, make sure that the faces that are put on the project are the actual people behind the coins. Look at the website and the look at the whitepaper, most of the scam coins have so many grammatical errors in their whitepaper which makes them very easy to spot.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

In cheking a bounty if it's not legit or scam I prepare to you stick to a good bounty manager that are care about his bounties, bounty hunter, investors and etc. because in that way you can assure that the campaign you participated is a legit one that will give you a great amount of earnings after the end of the campaign.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

both of these things is still a confusing thing. legit scam and sometimes different thin and difficult to predict. much of the analysis that must be considered in order to make this be the thing that produces. see the team, whitepaper and wallet is a step that must be considered to determine the outcome of the bounty that will be worked on.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Dheevadears

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

For Myself as a begginer still learn about the bounty program,by looking at participants who take part ini the bounty program. Many participants rank higher or not. But,what am idoing right or... Maybe i wrongly applied things like that ... Cheesy
inwas797

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

How to check the Scam project or not? You need to carefully study the project that provided the team and the road map, the composition of the team by name.Also watch the filling of information of social networks bounty of the company, check the spreadsheet, if there is no weekly filling of reports, then in all likelihood it is a Scam project.There are many factors which can otsledit,read the fora here, there are a lot of experienced people who give very good advice and I as a beginner use it.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:08:25 AM

The best thing to do is to study the project. Do further research on the background of Campaign manager/s as well because it will help a lot do identify if the bounty is legit or scam. Check if the objectives of the campaign are realistic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: