Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ICOs Exist In 2 Years?  (Read 1258 times)
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

Yes, ICO's still exist in next two years (2) because through their good enough abilities that can enhance the capability of the business and also,
as long as time passed by the more demand they will gain and meet because of the possible investors that they will have

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gothaka
Copper Member

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

IMHO, ICO will still exists while there are companies that keep their promises. People already search more carefully for serious ICO companies and not buy every new token without mind.
Winnerschapel

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:50 AM

Cryptocurrency has no limitations and ICO is good source of funds though crowdfunding as long as the projects has good products or has impact to the people there is no doubt that will boom. ICOs will still exist in 2 years if there is no regulations that will force them to stop making or producing ICOs. This is a open competitions to all developer whose ideas or dreams is in need of funding.
waybsn

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

I see another topic ask if ICO end in 2018, why people worry about that  so much
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:49:37 PM

ICOs will always exist as long as cryptocurrency is still in existence. There will always be emerging trends and ideas will always want to be recorded on the blockchain and this startups will always need funding. This funding brings about ICOs.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Since there are many scams in the crypto environment, money from the industry is stretching. This slows down the development. It may be that the parasites will kill the young organism of crypto and in two years there will be weak movements. It is also possible to create a strong regulation (like100 ETX min), which will lead to centralization. And ICO will live Smiley

Andwarchik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:09:54 PM

In our modern world, we can't know what will it be through 2 years... Maybe someone will develop something amazing, and everyone will forget about ICO... but maybe not! Smiley

C O U N T I N G H O U S E   ⧼  Forex & Crypto-Currency Hedge Fund  ⧽
https://www.countinghousefund.com/
mimota164

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

I think that ICOs will continue to exist. But they will be changed a lot. The regulation will appear. We can already see the emergence and development of new rules and restrictions.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:19:10 PM

I will not reveal the secret, if I say that the last couple of years of blockchain have penetrated more and more into our lives. This we see in all directions and even where it is not needed at all. My answer is YES, will exist after 2 and 5 years from now.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:23:38 PM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?

There is a very positive side-effect of well managed public sale phase of ICO. They are publicity, brand awareness and community building. I think raising capital through closed rounds only for institutional investors may work in B2B blockchain projects but B2C services will, in my opinion, always consider public ICO/ITO.
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

IMO as long as crypto is around, ICO'S will be a thing. Or theyll come up with some new type of ICO. 
potatopotato

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:29:20 PM

I am hoping that ICO's will remain for a long time. Because this ICO's are helping many people here in our place. People who don't have capital to use in trading and investing.

thats my favorite thing about crypto. ANYONE can invest. I hope it becomes the worlds currency.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

Yeah of course I believe they will still exist because most ico will not want to sell all their token to private institutions, they need to sell of part of the tokens to the public so that they will create awareness with that. The only thing is that the public allocations will be very small these days.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

two years was too long a time. but it is not impossible because it could just be it will happen. However, normally people prefer quick results then have to wait in two years. If clear to investing in a good crypto then it doesn't matter. However, if a bit doubtful on the ICO certainly because his success is not necessarily assured.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:25:12 AM

I am sure there will continue to be because of this renewable technology, for example its SIRIN token is made for Android app and make Smartphone, toekn PTOY for health transactions, BITCAR for investment in luxury cars etc.

while the ICO is for marketing his new token to come, all tokens will surely follow ICO when the developer does not have the funds. in contrast to airdrop, if aridrop is the developer who already has the funds.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:00:07 AM

which I saw was true in the previous year ICO went well but for now, ICO is slightly less good because many people who invest in it and do not get profit then many people do not want to invest in ICO and for there in 2 years that will come I do not know can survive or not
gewealiw

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

ICO will exist in long circumstances significantly over 2 years, ICO is one of the best approach to profit, albeit some ICO bombed now however this can not stop for ICO to exist and offer chance to others individuals. ICO will proceed with exist on the grounds that additionally there are numerous plan to make item and administration to give more advantages for cryptocurency network.
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

Since so many ICOs seem to be getting done privately by big institutions investors where the public needs to have connections to get in to a large minimum investment (Eg. 100 ETH+)...

Do you think Public Pre-Sales (e.g. minimum 100 ETH) or Pre-Sale Pools will even exist in 2 years?
yes, i th8nk they eill, there is nothing that can prevent them from it, so they are not going to die soon

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:34 PM

ICO will exist in long circumstances significantly over 2 years, ICO is one of the best approach to profit, albeit some ICO bombed now however this can not stop for ICO to exist and offer chance to others individuals. ICO will proceed with exist on the grounds that additionally there are numerous plan to make item and administration to give more advantages for cryptocurency network.
two years os just a small amou t of time, so of cohrse they will not disapperar so fast in my opinion, so i think we will see them

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: