Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:56:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1887 times)
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:12 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
Bitcoin is the first crypto in the crypto market.
It has the top value compared to other cryptos.
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in the crypto market.
And the acceptability of bitcoin compared to other cryptos are high in the crypto market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

The advantages of bitcoin are for safe transactions, as well as potentially rising bitcoin values, and that can be a profitable investment.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

Click link below for some insights.
https://bitcoin.co.th/benefits-of-bitcoin/

I believe that Bitcoin is by far more stable compared to other coins. It has conquered so many obstacles and controversies since its creation in 2009. And it has tremendously grown in just a few months time since mid of 2017. So stability is definitely not an issue for Bitcoin.

Broad011

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency. I can use without going bank.I can not pay any tax for bitcoin.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

There are so many advantages of using bictcoin becuase it is a world wide base so you can transact anything even outside your country. You can use your bitcoin i buying some stuff and you can pay your bills using bitcoin.It can help many people to earn money especially those who really need it.

Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:21:27 PM

There are numerous advantages of bitcoin.
-Decentralized.
-No taxes.
-No tracking. No one can trace transactions, unless you publicize your wallet addresses publicly. Oy you and no one will know how many bitcoins do you have.
-Quick and cheap transactions
-You can send and receive bitcoins anytime and anywhere in the world.
-Payments can be made without personal information tied to the transaction.
-No one can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is cryptographically secure.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

The advantages why people join in bitcoin are :
a. Opens lots of opportunity to join in cryptocurrency.
b. Updates me to the coin market cap, about the mobility of the token price.
c. Made us dream big.
d. Can take us to the highest point of bitcoin in the future.
and
 e. Bitcoin can let us buy the things that we want and what we need .

nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

For me, bitcoin had benefits and advantages over using localized currency like quick and cheap transactions, appreciating value, has no paperwork and also irreversible transactions thats why many of us want bitcoin than other money transaction.  Smiley 
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

There are numerous advantages bitcoin has to offer. Since it is the father of all coins, it has some priveleges that we can enjoy. It is also knowledgeable and profitable.

quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

I think the biggest advantage of bitcoin is its unstable value. Perhaps its unstable value has attracted many investors. They can make a profit by buying it at low prices and selling at high prices. The value of bitcoin decreases but rapidly increases again

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Bitcoin (BTC) has many advantages. BTC is very convenient in transaction (without any intermediaries). BTC is safe and secure (without any personal information). BTC can not be faked and the transaction cost is extremely low. BTC is implemented through the internet system and has a lot of potential in e-commerce, ... BTC is so convenient now many users and favorites (Including me)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

Bitcoin has been around for quite some time actually, year 2009 to be exact, and is very popular because of the fast growth in value. This is the reason why a lot of people invest in it for a hope to become millionaires. It is the very first cryptocurrency in the world, decentralized and no one controls it. All coins have pros and cons but for me bitcoin is the best.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:48 PM

1. Digital wallet
2. Decentralized
3. No chance to counterfeit
4. Block chain technology
5. Ease and smoothness of transaction
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

1. Digital wallet
2. Decentralized
3. No chance to counterfeit
4. Block chain technology
5. Ease and smoothness of transaction
Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn a lot of money in a short period of time.Bitcoin is a blessing for those who are jobless and want to earn money.Investing in Bitcoin gives huge amount of profit in a lesser time period.Signature campaigns are in easy way to earn Bitcoins.Transactions through Bitcoin are very easy as you can send any amount of Bitcoins and the receiver will receive the amount in no time.Since it is decentralized,taxes cannot be implied on it so the person gets full amount of returns.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:29:54 PM

the main profit from bitcoin is bitcoin make other coin have a value, its mean that if the bitcoin price down the other coin will go down, and if the bitcoin price up, other crypto will get the increase price. i know that other coin crypto is better than bitcoin because it made for that reason, so i think bitcoin and other coin have a pros and cons.

Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

the advantages of bitcoin for me I do not need to bring a lot of paper money because there are establishments that accept payment through bitcoin, I do not even need to line up to pay bills, and when investing in bitcoin we have a chance to get higher profit.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:46:19 PM

the advantages of bitcoin for me I do not need to bring a lot of paper money because there are establishments that accept payment through bitcoin, I do not even need to line up to pay bills, and when investing in bitcoin we have a chance to get higher profit.

I think obviously having a currency with a deflationary supply curve combined with the mobility that cryptocurrency enables pairs for a really interesting asset both in pure utility terms and within a diversified portfolio of assets.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used to transact safest online. Bitcoin can also be used for investments that can change the future for the better.

Juzion

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

i think blockchain system
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

Bitcoin has the strengths without any coin that is:
1. Bitcoin has high trust. There are many people involved in the bitcoin market.
2. bitcoin has a fast growth rate. Bitcoins are spreading around the world. There are a lot of people investing in bitcoin.
3. Bitcoin has high security. The bitcoin market works around the world but it still ensures user safety.
4. Bitcoin is not managed by any government.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: