Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1887 times)
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

They're have many advantages of bitcoin . Like a lot of people learn about investing because of bitcoin . Many people are thankful to have a bitcoin in they're life now because bitcoin is the one that help them to reach they're goals and dreams in life.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:49:48 AM

The main advantages of Bitcoin are network effect and proven security. Both are nearly insurmountable advantages. And Bitcoin is more accessible, with more exchanges, more merchants, more software and more hardware that support it. Bitcoin is far more liquid, with much larger volumes than every altcoin. Bitcoin has the largest developer ecosystem with more software and more implementations than any altcoin. Bitcoin has the most entrepreneurs creating companies around it with a lot of intellect, dedication and creativity going toward making it more useful.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:54:50 AM

the advantages of bitcoin from another currency like paper money and other currencye is maybe it can use internationally with low fee, its mean that you can send or receive bitcoin across the country in the world with low fee and very easy verifiaction wallet, its not like other digital currency that hard to fo identity verification  Grin

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Dyah Nevi

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

I'm wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thoughts.

-The security system is more secure when we make transactions.
-Not easy to forget because bitcoin is virtual-shaped it's hard to fake.
-Payments via virtual currency this one does not require a high cost, where you can make payments with minimal cost.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:39 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

there are many advantages that are created from playing bitcoin trading and already many who can produce something very expensive from the advantage of playing bitcoin trading if for two months you are distressed and still do not understand it should read frequently.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

investing with bitcoin will make us gain a lot of profit. especially in assets and can increase the price of bitcoin so there are also others. bitcoin is used for transactions
reboot24

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

Aside from you can earn money daily, here are some of the benefits of that most over-looked (including me):

Freedom in Payment / Instant Transactions: With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money.

Control and Security: Cryptocurerncies are digital and cannot be counterfeited or reversed arbitrarily by the sender, as with credit card charge-backs. Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network. Payments in Bitcoin can be made and finalized without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions. Due to the fact that personal information is kept hidden from prying eyes, Bitcoin protects against identity theft.

Very Low Fees: Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. With transactions, users might include fees in order to process the transactions faster. The higher the fee, the more priority it gets within the network and the quicker it gets processed.

Information is Transparent: With the block chain, all finalized transactions are available for everyone to see, however personal information is hidden. Your public address is what is visible; however, your personal information is not tied to this. Anyone at anytime can verify transactions in the Bitcoin block chain.

Fewer Risks for Merchants: Due to the fact that Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed, do not carry with them personal information, and are secure, merchants are protected from potential losses that might occur from fraud.

MOST IMPORTANT. YOU OWN IT: There is no other electronic cash system in which your account isn’t owned by someone else. Take PayPal, for example: if the company decides for some reason that your account has been misused, it has the power to freeze all of the assets you have in the account, without consulting you. It is then up to you to jump through whatever hoops that are necessary to get it cleared, so that you can access your funds. Remember: YOUR FUNDS! With cryptocurrency, you own the private key and the corresponding public key that makes up your cryptpcurrency address. No one can take that away from you (unless you lose it yourself, or host it with a  that loses it for you).

The cryptocurrency market can be very volatile, so never invest more than you can afford to lose and spread your risk among several coins.

Investing in Cryptocurrency for me is not an option to get rich but an option to earn more. That eventually can make you rich or not, it will always depend on you.
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:51:38 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous coin, easy to transfer and receive, has a fast transaction time. We can transfer transnational, but not third party verification. That is the first benefit that BTC brings to the user.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:52:37 AM

Bitcoin gives lots of advantages. How? In the sense that it is the pioneer of all other cryptocurrency. Thus, it is already tested for several years now. It can also go across boarders–from one country to another. It is also secured. Transactions are transparent. Bitcoin can also be considered as a way of payment in buying things and can be converted to your country's currency. Making bitcoin as a source of extra money is also an advantage. Example is in joining a signature campaign. All you have to do is to follow the policies posed by the campaign manager, do your task and voilà! Easy money! (Though its not really that easy because it takes wits and patience.)

Those are just some of the advantages of bitcoin. Read more about bitcoin and even the threads here about its pros and you'll see that there are tons of other advantages apart from what I have mentioned.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:57:19 AM

bitcoin can benefit greatly if it is held for a long time. because the bitcoin price spike is very high, although the fall can also reach 50% more. but the bitcoin price increase is much better than latcoin.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

Aside from being a technology itself that offers a secure and convenient way of transferring certsin amount of money, it also serves as a way of investment since its value is constantly fluctuating. With bitcoin, you can purchase things, be it online or from any establishment, so long as the said store accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.

bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:08:25 AM

Aside from being a technology itself that offers a secure and convenient way of transferring certsin amount of money, it also serves as a way of investment since its value is constantly fluctuating. With bitcoin, you can purchase things, be it online or from any establishment, so long as the said store accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.
Too much technology could be an advantage or an disadvantage also because that will make people lazy on doing things that they should do.
In this case, because of the anonymous of Bitcoin, people is really lazy to figure out which is the good and bad projects for investing, they just invest with the blindly way and that cause to the huge loss on them.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

Bitcoin has low transaction fees, you are able to control it yourself and no government or bank have access to it. It ha fast transaction process.
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

The advantage of bitcoin is being pioneer in crypto currencies and changing the perception of the people in real money.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:54:11 AM

Too much technology could be an advantage or an disadvantage also because that will make people lazy on doing things that they should do.
In this case, because of the anonymous of Bitcoin, people is really lazy to figure out which is the good and bad projects for investing, they just invest with the blindly way and that cause to the huge loss on them.
It should not be done. Investment with bitcoin should be based on proper analysis, especially for trading. If you just rely on luck without analysis, we can lose.
The related technology that makes lazy, it seems that should be changed there mindset about it. Technology simplifies our lives for a better life.

Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin because you can easily get money without doing so risky, you only need to join their bounties and follow their rules to receive your own tokens. It is very secure here no one knows about your passwords.
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:11:47 AM

This is coin attempt something like and it has clearly been successful and the world has begun to realize the potential of bitcoin which is why some are supporting it while some are against it. No matter how much any altcoin grows in the future, nothing can come close to replacing bitcoin as the king of the crypto market.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

the biggest advantages of btc is it is decentralized and it has no border.....it's price is like sky rocket.Bitcoin is the father of all coins a pioneer a strongest coins that give happiness to all people. Bitcoin give me lots of benefits need I earn now with unlimited income they me teach how invest and earn now.

Ocha1802

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:16:13 AM

of course there are many advantages that we get from bitcoin, because bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurenccy of course bitcoin superior from other coins and has a higher price than other coins.bitcoin very helpful once my economic problems
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:47:05 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

The advantage is that it can be spent everywhere, at least in countries where Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is open and are widely usedd. You cannot use other altcoins as easy as Bitcoin. Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash are also widely used I believe but I have yet to see a single store or restaurant here in my place that accepts them. But I know of several restaurants and shops around here that accept Bitcoin. The same is true with online sellers. They accept Bitcoin more than any other coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: