Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:01:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1888 times)
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:42:25 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
For me bitcoin can makes your works much easier, for example, you dont need go to the bank near to you cause with the use of your cellphone and your digital wallet you can stored your butcoin which helps you to transact or send money to the perosn whom you send on. Bitcoin is also a secured currency.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

It's pretty much the investability for all people nowadays. I think people see bitcoins as a way to end world poverty and the way it is suppossed to be as it is; a currency capable of eliminating fiat money and banks. It gives total monetary freedom to everyone who invests and has one.

Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Bitcoin has a many advantages    . Bitcoin is the trusted coins in our country so bitvoin helps people to be a rich people someday .
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

I think the highest bitcoin excess rate is on the largest Network and proven security system. of course, this is impossible to beat by other coins.

Bitcoin has proven its usefulness as a storage value. some altcoins have tried to follow in the footsteps by applying to smaller scales such as market predictions, or anonymous transactions. Bitcoin has led this since it was created until now without system failure.
xidireti382

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

The benefits of bitcoin are clear to almost everyone in the crypto community, and the biggest among the many benefits is the ability to conduct anonymous transactions online without any government intervention.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

For me, bitcoin has many advantages specially in every person's life such as investing. Investing is one of the things that people do in their money, sometimes the amount they invest will double its profit sooner or later especially when the price of bitcoin is high. Also it helps people to survive in their financial problems.
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Well for my own opinion, the advantages of bitcoin can help less unemployed people, because it can help a lot of people by it's financial problems either can help to improve knowledge about all the information of a digital currencies.

welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

Advantages of bitcoin

Business opportunity
Anonymous Transactions
The currency that can be use for many things
Blockchain technology for solutions in search of problem
Greatest social network.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

You are using bitcoin but you don't know what are the advantages of it? There are a lot of advantages if you will just see it. Here are some of them:

1. Very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency. These services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.

2.Mobile payments the easy way = Bitcoin on mobile cell phones allow you to pay with a simple two steps: first scan then pay. No need to sign up, swipe your card, type a PIN, or sign.

3.Control over your money = Bitcoin transactions are highly secured. Nobody can charge you money or make a payment on your behalf. So long as you take the required steps to protect your wallet, Bitcoin can give you control over your money and a strong level of protection against many types of fraud.

4.Everywhere and anytime = Bitcoin in universal. You don’t need specific software or clients. Only bitcoin wallet address. Add to your favorites and send Bitcoin with one click. The bitcoin is up always – 24 hours, 365 days a year. Of course, the internet must be on.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:56:21 AM

There are a lot of advantages if you will use bitcoin.  Your life makes it easier, by this cryptocurrency.  Some of them are the following:

1.Sending international payments – fast and cheap
Sending bitcoins across continents is as easy as sending them across the street. There are no banks in our way to make you wait 2-3 business days, no extra fees for making an international transfer, and no special limitations on the minimum or maximum amount you can send.

2. Choose your own fees = Receiving bitcoin is free! Most wallets have low default fees, and higher fees can encourage faster confirmation of your transactions. Fees are unrelated to the amount transferred, so it’s possible to send 1000 bitcoins for the same fee it costs to send 1 bitcoin.

3.Protect your identity = With Bitcoin, there is no credit card number that some malicious actor can collect in order to impersonate you. In fact, it is even possible to send a payment without revealing your identity, almost like with physical money. You should however take note that some effort can be required to protect your privacy.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

For me,  actually the advantages of bitcoin is that it gives possibilities and opportunities to jobless people and for  students like us to pay our tuition fees, for our allowances and for future expenses.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

The biggest advantage of bitcoin is this 100% decentralized and most secure currency . Bitcoin demand day by day increasing because of its price its price always high its a next generation asset .
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Advantages of bitcoin, there are a lot to mention,but let me states a few more: bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies that makes it one of the stable digital currencies, it is reliable,what makes it very popular to allits holder and user and even its enthusiast, it never fails it user to its hopes and it brings them financial stability, the power to purchase whatever they want and needs in life. It also gives business opportunities to everyone's whose into this trading, it is decentralized that makes it easy to deal  and converst your coins into real money without the needs to pay taxes. It is very accessible, all you have to do is to have a high connectivity internet and a laptop, desktop or mobile phones that is capable to this application. There a lot of reasons to hold on to bitcoin, all you have to do is to believe,wait and be patience.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:34:05 AM

Advantages of Bitcoin.
 1. High reliability.
 2. Strong growth.
 3. Highly secured.
 these are the main advantages of Bitcoin. It is occupied in high market capitalisation and high value so all the investors are looking this coin. It is decentralised cryptocurrency this is first advantage of this coin then only all the altcoins are following.

Another Advantages of Bitcoin.
- most popular coin
- absolutely not scam coin.
- main platform of crypto currencies
- biggest supply and demand
- available / accepted in every crypto market
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:31 PM

Bitcoin has a freedom to have a own bank and growth as a long-term investment option,and this is the father of all coins in the market with a high value and trustworthy coin.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

the reliability and accessibility of bitcoin is what attracted us most..this bitcoin characteristics are the most reason why this coin is above all alternative coins.in this we need no third party to use it or withdrawn not like other coins you neeto convert to bitcoin first before you can convert to fiats
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

Advantages of bitcoin are :you are your own bank,you watch your money grow and it's withdrable at your will, it's convenient,secured,private,only you knows your balance,with bitcoin your money is safe,..
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

What could I suggest is that you should try other coins so you can experience the difference. I have tried some and to my surprise some have even more faster transaction speed than bitcoin. There are even some alts that have cheaper transaction price than bitcoin. But one thing that I used bitcoin most it is versatile. You can visit a site that accept crypto and bitcoin is automatically one of them. There are merchants that accept crypto and again, bitcoin is top of their list. It is just like master card or visa wherein most of the stores and company have supported it. Another thing is that the community love bitcoin most rather than any other alts.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

Hi there Jabiii! It seems that you are just quite new with bitcoin with only 2 months of experience. The number one advantae of bitcoin among other is it's price and dominance. You could notice that most of the cryptocurrency price depends on bitcoin price. When a price of bitcoin goes up, those other cryptocurrency price goes up too. When the price of bitcoin goes down, those other cryptocurrency price goes down too. So it clearly shows that the bitcoin price dominates the market and the community which then drive the price of other cryptocurrencies.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

I think you have done the biggest mistake if you do not have the knowledge of what bitcoin is and the benefits of bitcoin engagement.
you should study and compare with altcoin, this is called speculation in the investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: