Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1887 times)
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:54 PM

Good question!!
Bitcoin is freedom in Payment & Instant Transactions.
With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

if you already have bitcoin will definitely know fortunately get bitcoin. if you have already earned bitcoin from working on a bounty project then you will use bitcoin as a means of payment if your country has received bitcoin, but if your country has not received bitcoin as a means of payment then you have to exchange your bitcoin into paper money so you can buy something you want.

anahawjeff21

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages, i using it to pay my bills and buying eload, making my life more convenient, i dont need to go personally in every transaction, just click away, and if the price of bitcoin goes up, you will earn some money.
Gulayman

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:47 AM

the biggest advantagess of btc is it is decentralized and it has no boder.....it's price is like sky roket
Yes I agree to you, but not totally a sky rocket, it is like a roller coster. Sometimes the price will up, and sometimes down. But I still believe in bitcoin.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

if you already have bitcoin will definitely know fortunately get bitcoin. if you have already earned bitcoin from working on a bounty project then you will use bitcoin as a means of payment if your country has received bitcoin, but if your country has not received bitcoin as a means of payment then you have to exchange your bitcoin into paper money so you can buy something you want.
Basically that's the common advantage of bitcoin, and aside from the blockchain system, we also know that it could be a lot more risky to brought large amounts of money nowadays and its not safer to think that we could be victimized because of money. So it has been made for us to be all hassle free and much safer, but as of now the blockchain system is not yet fully utilized or developed, and it has still a lot to be improved.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

Basically that's the common advantage of bitcoin, and aside from the blockchain system, we also know that it could be a lot more risky to brought large amounts of money nowadays and its not safer to think that we could be victimized because of money. So it has been made for us to be all hassle free and much safer, but as of now the blockchain system is not yet fully utilized or developed, and it has still a lot to be improved.

The advantages of bitcoin is not only for a good investment but also it can give job to people and can be use as a payment. The transaction is so fast which is good to use. You can also earn by joining different bounty projects.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Well, I think, first, what's for you use the Bitcoin? Trading? Transaction? Actually, it will depend on whatever we use this crypto coin. But generally, this coin has some advantages compared with the other cryptocurrencies:
1. If you use it for any payment or transaction, this it can be the most possible and secure way to do it quickly everywhere and every time. It will not depend on the live-support likely in other traditional banks. It is also secure and private. Additionally, it is very easy to use.
2. We can also control the transaction to keep our BTC safe.
3. If you do it for trading, it can be a good investment. Even the price is changeable, you can hold it and invest it. Additionally, this is the most trusted cryptocurrency than others. and many other Bitcoin can give you.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages, most notably being profitable for investors and leading the way in the market, I think now more than 30% of people in my country know about Bitcoin. And invest in the market. Besides, this is not a profitable one.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

the advantages of bitcoin for me I do not need to bring a lot of paper money because there are establishments that accept payment through bitcoin, I do not even need to line up to pay bills, and when investing in bitcoin we have a chance to get higher profit.
I can write a whole paragraph on it. I think the most prominent advantages of bitcoin are Decentralization, freedom, increase of value, easily storable and easy to hide, easy to prove your identity with and some day it might even be used to prove someone made a video or speech or not as video's and speeches will be able to be faked by very good software.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:12:30 AM

Obtain an online bar asset in the presence of cryptocurrency and gain when price increases. besides those in some countries can also be used for payment
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

There are lots of features that bitcoin has to offer that can give benefits to people. First it is not so hard to earn bitcoins. By joining some campaigns and do translations here, you can already earned much bitcoins. Secondly it gives very fast transactions when sending and receiving money from bitcoins. There are some benefits I did not mention here but for me bitcoin is the best than everything.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

The advantages of bitcoin is not only for a good investment, aside from the blockchain system,Digital wallet system,BTC can not be faked and the transaction cost is extremely low.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:22:32 AM

Bitcoin has numerous advantages, to mention but a few, (1) it's enable online transaction more easier, that s  you can buy any products online without any bottles neck. (2) you can sell your bitcoin to absent your bill, (2) its give financial freedom,  bitcoin now a source of extra income.
Ian11

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

I think because bitcoin it is a kind of cryptocurrency that secured it is decentralized, if you keep your bitcoin properly it is secured. Also it is convertable currency, can convert into diferrent currencies like pesos and dollars, It is in Blockchain system and Digital wallet.
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:11 AM

Opportunities without borders: anyone who owns a wallet can make payments wherever and whenever, while remaining incognito.Bitcoin is a new horizon for both the bines and for individuals. In any country in the world a single currency, which will not restrict itself anywere.
mcoinnews

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:51:53 AM

With the help of bitcoins you can easily send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. Also, payments in Bitcoin can be made and finalized without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

The primary advantage of bitcoin is it is decentralized currency and it is high secured and reliable.Bitcoin has huge demand in the market compare to other crypto currencies.
BruceWee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

A standout amongst the most broadly announced advantages of Bitcoin is that administrations, banks and other monetary delegates have no real way to intrude on client exchanges or place solidifies on Bitcoin accounts. The framework is absolutely distributed; clients encounter a more noteworthy level of opportunity than with national monetary forms.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:55 AM

The most visible advantages of bitcoin are having rapid price movements and high exchange rates so the traders' expectations are huge in achieving a success.No need to panic when price movements are in a down condition.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Well coded
Wide acceptance
King of cryptocurrency
Less risky than altcoin
The most trusted cryptocurrency

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: