Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1888 times)
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Bitcoin has a very high percentage of ROI and you stand to make a lot of money from it if you are smart about your investments and also patient and resilient.
The things you say are not advantages of bitcoin. As far as I think, bitcoin has the advantage that we can easily transact between countries without being taxed. And the more special thing is the anonymity when you trade bitcoin
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

There is so many advatages of bitcoin. I will give you some, the advantage of bitcoin is one of these is the tax of it. Because the tax of it is FREE! Yes, it is a tax free so that you can use it in investing, trading or buying products or things online. And bitcoin is available anywhere but make sure that it have signal, so that you can use it everywhere.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

There are many advantages of bitcoin, and already state above like bitcoin is easy to use, decentralized, taxable, paying bills and many more. However all of those advantages will be applied if we properly used bitcoin in the right way.
Naurah03

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

For this question, please make sure "Have you learn about trading?", in the market you can buy and sell the bitcoin. But keep in mind "Please learn about Trading first before you start"
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

Hahaha, Ofcourse bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, it is like bitcoin is the head of all of the coins in crypto world. One of the advantages of bitcoin, bitcoin is more popular than other coins, bitcoin is for long term investment.
RNLCK

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

Bitcoin is a popular currency we have many advantages in it .It helps in making profit and transaction money etc. BTC is a king of all coins ,we can do online payment in bitcoins .
2Godbdglory

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

Anyone, from any country, of any age can accept Bitcoins within minutes.  There is no ID card, passport or proof of address that all conventional banks required to open an account.  All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

Yes. But it's an advantage as long as it is not used for illegal purposes. It can be a disadvantage too. Criminals can make transactions easily without the possibility of being tracked.
lfc_san

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

Although bitcoins can only be accessed online, bitcoins can be directly used without going through complicated procedures. Bitcoin prices are fantastic and with rapid and high fluctuations, it can provide an opportunity for investors to earn a lot of profits in a short time.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:54:49 PM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

Bitcoin is easy to use,  transferable anywhere,  it is also being used as payment method now a days.  That are the most important usage of bitcoin.  Those are the best characterestics of bitcoin that finds me more advantage in some cases.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mujaddadi

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:56:28 PM

Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

There are many advantages of bitcoin, and already state above like bitcoin is easy to use, decentralized, taxable, paying bills and many more. However all of those advantages will be applied if we properly used bitcoin in the right way.
Indeed, the are numerous advantages of Bitcoin. It is the first digital currency, the popularity is given; also, the price is higher than other cryptocurrencies, there's no government officials involved.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

In my own oponion with Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. And You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money. And also you are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
There are a lot of advantages of having a bitcoin here in our world. For me the advantages of having a bitcoin is that you can do all things that you want because you will earn some money and use it for there daily lives. But you need to control of having a bitcoin in your lives because there is some disadvantages of having this.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

Bitcoin have a lot of advantages making it different and attractive. It is not only a currency used easily to paying and trading online, but it is also an valuable asset, since its price keep rising highly with time. BTC is also decentralized and anonymous, so no one can control it or controlling its price. Thats why it is still the first used crypto currency right now.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:29:15 AM

There are lots of cryptocurrencies that have been created now but the bitcoin is the truly first created and the father of all these emerging cryptocurrencies. The main advantage of bitcoin is that it has proven usage case a store of value. It is more accessible, with more people and merchants adopt it and use it.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:34:46 AM

the main advantage of Bitcoin. is in high market capitalization and high value so all investors are looking for this coin. bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the first advantage of this coin, then only all altcoin that follow.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

Bitcoin have a lot of advantages like bitcoin is high market capitalization , bitcoin helps internet connection useful , bitcoin help people to reach they're goals and dreams . People now is thankful to the bitcoin because they're have anything that they needed because of bitcoin .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:12:46 AM

As for me, bitcoin plays a vital role in my life now because of it's promising advantages. Bitcoin is a great way of earning since it is profitable and it provides different oportunities for most of us users. Through it, we would also be able to transact freely and faster which is more convenient for most of us.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

Its the Father of all other coins, Grin So sit tight and relax for a few months or few years, you will see the benefits of it when you gets nice profits in return.
Most common advantages of bitcoin is it gonna help you unconditionally in unexpected ways of earning money

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:34:38 AM

Its the Father of all other coins, Grin So sit tight and relax for a few months or few years, you will see the benefits of it when you gets nice profits in return.
Most common advantages of bitcoin is it gonna help you unconditionally in unexpected ways of earning money
that is one of them, the greatness most often felt by people who use bitcoin is, a considerable increase in income, and a very good investment for the long term. I think a lot of advantages are in bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: