Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of bitcoin  (Read 1887 times)
henry 94

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages. I'll leave some here that I consider the most useful.
No Third-Party Seizure.
Payment Freedom. Bitcoins can be sent to any person in any part of the world. No intermediaries in between. No bank holidays/strikes. No boundaries or borders. No payment limit.
No Risk of Inflation. Inflation usually occurs when the Government issues more money over the year, decreasing the purchasing power of the people, on the whole. But the Bitcoin system was created with the sole purpose of being finite

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.

In my own oponion with Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time. And You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money. And also you are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
Yes I agree. For me, bitcoin has many advantages many users can always benifit. You can eventually get your money in a  short span of time. You don't need money to invest bitcoin, it is free. You just need your wisdom to be successful in this kind of job.
wishere jean

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

There are multiple advantages of bitcoins, the bitcoins can be transferred all through out the world by a simple click and a bitcoin wallet for buying and receiving bitcoins or to hold bitcoins one needs a bitcoin wallet, all the transactions are done easily without paper work or without any third party involvement only the user's have control over their own finances
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

There are multiple advantages of bitcoins,You can eventually get your money in a  short span of time and you only need to join their bounties and follow their rules to receive your own tokens.It is also secured. Transactions are transparent.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

Im wondering what are the advantages of bitcoin than any other coins? I have been using bitcoin for almost 2 months already and I still don’t know what its advantages. Please share your thougths.
bitcoin is the basis, and is used as the common currency that becomes a parameter for altcoin
bitcoin does not have many features, but bitcoin is able to control the crypto market
and bitcoin is the mother of all coins, so all altcoin prices will be highly dependent on bitcoin prices

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:04:16 AM

Beside being an innovation itself that offers a protected and helpful method for exchanging certsin measure of cash, it likewise fills in as a method for speculation since its esteem is continually fluctuating. With bitcoin, you can buy things, be it on the web or from any foundation, insofar as the said store acknowledges bitcoin as a method of installment.
mustafizur8400

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:11:55 AM

If you want to talk about any advantage of any coin first of all it would be Bitcoin. Compare to any other crypto currencies, Bitcoin is More secure, useful, less risky and highly profitable. Because all other coins are based on Bitcoin. If crypto market exists, it will be dominating currency in  the market.
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

There so many advantages of Bitcoin, few I just mentioned below:

Irreversible Transactions: There is nothing worse than sending products to a customer, only to receive a message that the payment has been reversed, you have been cheated and there is nothing you can do about it.

No Paperwork: All you need to do to start sending and receiving Bitcoins is to download a Bitcoin Wallet program and generate a Bitcoin Address.

Appreciating Value: The value of Bitcoins were initially highly volatile during the first few years of it’s inception, however during the last 6 months the currency has stabilized and has been steadily increasing in value on a daily basis.

DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

It controls the price of other coins.
Yur

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

Of course there are many advantages of bitcoin if we have to compare with other coins, one of them is that bitcoin price is much higher when compared with current coins, it can not we deny because bitcoin is the first crypto coin. If you have saved bitcoin about 3 years or more you will get a huge profit.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

best advantages of bitcoin are; first of all, it is the most suitable currency to invest, universal and independent of banks,  the transaction transmission is secure, it is produced with mining, in long-term gains too, and; although most people and most countries can not understand, it is the currency of future.. cyrpto-currencies ara required. 🙂

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

If you want to talk about any advantage of any coin first of all it would be Bitcoin. Compare to any other crypto currencies, Bitcoin is More secure, useful, less risky and highly profitable. Because all other coins are based on Bitcoin. If crypto market exists, it will be dominating currency in  the market.
Although there are a lot of new altcoin being built with new features and technologies, it still can not replace bitcoin because the investment community's acceptance of bitcoin is unchanged. Bitcoin has a great influence on the value of almost all of the remaining altcoin on the market so bitcoin will remain firmly in the market.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

Advantage of having a bitcoin is that I have the opportunities to invest and earn my own money . Bitcoin helps many people achieve or reach thier  aims in life .

IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

Big advantage it's investment nature. Not being just currency additional benefit of investment gains. 
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Here are the major bitcoin advantages

1. instant transaction
2. privacy and security
3. decentralized currency
4. global payments and acceptance
5. limited supply of bitcoin and volatility

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

There are many advantages of Bitcoin. But for me, the best advantage of Bitcoin is a fast transaction without annoying. It is simple but that is why I trust the bitcoin.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

the benefits of bitcoin from other coins are better-priced coins compared to other coins, and that bitcoin is one of the most promising investments that can improve our economy in the future.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other Financial intermidiarises have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

Advantages of Bitcoin that other Coins don't have are, Bitcoin is very high reliability other than some altcoins, it has secured or very promising future that you will just have to relax and wait, and Bitcoin is the first coins or crypto in this world and the first that became so popular cryptocurrency in the whole world. We all know that without Bitcoin existence in this world, there will be no altcoins, altcoins are just born because of Bitcoin.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:53:06 PM

First of all, it's a smart form of money that doesn't requires cost, time, middleman or government be used to buy or sell things. The major advantage of Bitcoin is the time taken to buy/sell bitcoin for local currency is just a few seconds and Bitcoin is worldwide currency, unlike money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: