Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:24:41 PM

when sudden peak of volumes (pump) without any news i think, but setting your stop loss is the best way to prevent your trades from bleeding out. not all technical analysis works if the coin has been played on.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:17:35 PM

The only way to get rid of this dump is to hold your crypto. Do not sell it even the price gets low and wait until it gets up again. Cryptos volatility cannot be determined but can be predicted. The only thing i put in mind is that all long term investments does have less risk and less loss so if i patiently wait for a period of time, my investment will be returned or gets doubled.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

is difficult to know when the price goes down fall, monitoring is the best ways to know the price goes dump, i thin if theprice came from the highet and if think the coin you have go down the price in your monitoring 1 to 2 percent down i hink you sell you coin to avoid more loses, if the dump continue until reach the very lower level value and your safe.

Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Me personally i don't know when a big dump will occur. When predicting what will happen in the market i only trust my instinct. Sometime i based on the movement of the price in a week.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:16:00 AM

That is not an easy task to predict the dump movement specially in crypto currency. Like some of the bitcoiner user said, it's a digital money that once you mess out, it's not easy to fixed and you need to pack up and move on. Strategy help you sometimes, you need to monitor it if you have a lot of time to do it, but expect more problem to encounter and be ready in every situation that will come. You mostly gonna encounter this dump in alternative coins if you are not careful to choose the right one. Just provide plan B always folks.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

That is not an easy task to predict the dump movement specially in crypto currency. Like some of the bitcoiner user said, it's a digital money that once you mess out, it's not easy to fixed and you need to pack up and move on. Strategy help you sometimes, you need to monitor it if you have a lot of time to do it, but expect more problem to encounter and be ready in every situation that will come. You mostly gonna encounter this dump in alternative coins if you are not careful to choose the right one. Just provide plan B always folks.
Yes, i think we were having a hard time to find a formula on when is the dumping of price occur or take place. I believe that everything in crypto is unpredictable, so then no one can really preduct on what will be the exact time of the dumping of the market pruce. Maybe we only need to have monitoring about the price and it's present appearance but if we say predicting it is really hard.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

after doing read in many sites, I think we can know the time before the dump and I think when the price increase suddenly than in the next moment after it's in a higher price, the price will get down too hard. and if I take a look in the market, this is happening so many times and if we can analyze this, I think we can use the higher price to sell our coins and then don't case the price because the next moment will get dump too hard. so be careful when you decide to make a buy again after you sell your coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
There is no perfect technical analysis to predict the upcoming dump. The only best solution is to put a stop-losses order on a strong significant supports. If a coin breaks their support level, its tend to do dip lower.

this kind of technical analysis is used in forex trading and its very accurate so maybe its good to use it in crypto trading.
if you sell it in strong support and they break the support, mena you can buy back back again in lower price.
Chart analysis is the only technique which can help you in having a fair idea regarding the future market value of any particular coin but still you can’t rely on your analysis and that the future will always be unpredictable. If you somehow manage to get to know about the future market value of any of the coin, then you need to make some better strategy according to the underlying situation and try to handle the situation of dump especially in a better way.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

I don't know if there's some sort of insider trading in crypto, because that's the only way someone will learn ahead of  time when the dumping will happen. But there are what you call pump-and-dump group, these are group of individuals who practice pumping a certain coin and then they will tell their members that they are going to dump it. The only thing you can do to protect yourself from loss is that after investing, have fixed profit percentage after which you will sell that coin when the coin pumps to a particular value
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

There is different between investment and trading. If you want to make an investment so you sell again when 2-5 years. But if you want to make a lot of profit you can do trading, simply is buy when down sell when high but I thought not simply like that you must do with analytical so you can earn much. But first again not simply like that, every investment have their risk.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Yes, i think we were having a hard time to find a formula on when is the dumping of price occur or take place. I believe that everything in crypto is unpredictable, so then no one can really preduct on what will be the exact time of the dumping of the market pruce. Maybe we only need to have monitoring about the price and it's present appearance but if we say predicting it is really hard.
Decentralized make things unpredictable, but you can always dump the market by yourself as long as you have large amount of money to make a significant effect and makes people in panic to do selling, well it wasn't easy but you would know when the dump happened  Grin . Anyway you might can take a look into buy wall and sell wall , if there's a lot of people out their order in sell wall you have to prepare for the coming dump as someone can't be patient and sell it all at once.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

You won't know exactly when but what you can do is get rid of that feeling of being uncomfortable for yourself. You only feel uncomfortable because you think it is something that shouldn't have, but in a market you will always win and lose money. Once you understand losing money some days is a fundamental aspect of markets, you should stop feeling uncomfortable imo.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

haha, if anyone can now when the market down, they wont tell to you. they will sell all their coins and buy when their price are low. so, let's research and give your own decision.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

Until now, I have not found the correct signs about the coins that will be dumped, because (as we know) crypto is unpredictable.

MummyCoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:45 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

You need to sell on the way up, in small percentages. Nobody can time the exact top, and no-one times things perfectly, so you take profits gradually as the market moves up.

The reason people don't do this is greed - they think it can go even higher. This is foolish thinking. Take your profits, don't think about how much more you could have made. Just be glad you are in the red.

This is good advice from Alyssa85.  If you see something going up, sell a bit so that you can participate in the gains, but keep some back in case it continues to go up.  Be happy with your wins and don't keep thinking about what would have happened if you had done something different.  Also, you will want to diversify with investments in a range of opportunities so that one bad call doesn't result in the collapse of your portfolio - and your confidence! 

Keep a positive attitude and try to make good decisions based on the facts that you have access to. 

Good Luck!
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:39:33 PM

Some experienced traders who already have experience from stocks or forex trading can judge a chart and predict from the trend whether the price will go down - or possibly a dump to happen. Of course, no one can be 100% accurate as everyone is just speculating even when it comes to technical analysis. Others have tips from insiders such as when whales or people with large amounts of coin would decide to dump and this would massively affect the price and make it go down.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

as you will have understood, one of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies is volatility. the advice is to invest only what you would be willing to lose and then withdraw some of the money when you need it or you are satisfied with the value achieved. If you want to hold part of your Crypto you will have to be very patient.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

Analysis helps a lot, but being smart when analysis is not working is even more helpful. Crypto market, most especially, is a crazy one right now and you have to always consider every possibility and be able to act fast. Prices cannot be predicted, trends can only be followed. Everything is based on the market and there is no way one can really make a prediction unless there is news backing the price to being dumped or the chart speaking some languages we understand.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

No one could prepare for any dump/bump in crypto market, even professtional analyser could fail in relize dump/bump. With holder, we just ignore it and wait for the true value coming.
As a holder it is very easy to ignore the crashes especially if even after the crash you are still having great profits, once that happens holding bitcoin becomes easier since you are no longer worried about losing your original investment this may take a few years for some but the feeling of freedom once you no longer have to worry about every single variation in the price is great.
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

Crypto currencies are highly volatile, and if you are a short-term investor, then why not set a target price when it will be sold and when it will be repurchased.

If you have a long-term hold, it's best not to look at the price several times a day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: