Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
If you do not know that when will dump then you do not know trade. If you will study the market and will spend a good time in trading then you will reach to a stage when you will readily know from every event that when will the price of bitcoin or any other coin go rise and when will the price of them drop. Currently I can suggest you to hold on and wait for some more months to reach your money to more than $32000 again.
If we are involved on trading for quite some time then i cant deny that somehow we can already point out some situations where we can make presumptions that the price might go down this time which you would decide to sell out then if the price dump you do buyback. This kind of skills will really be mostly required by active traders yet long term investors doesnt need to trade actively thats why they shouldnt really bother themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:02 AM

The pumpers use several techniques to go out their pump. It is critical to recognise that they will get their profits from you guys, which is probably buying the top of the candle because of following overdue pump alerts on telegram or whatever other assets. The pumpers have whether or now not setup micro sells all alongside the pumped candle or they unload into a purchase wall, they see. There are masses more advanced strategies to be had to them, like buying into their very very own walls repeatedly to create more fomo and as soon as human beings begin shopping for as well, they purchase into the already setup sell walls to go out the pump in small steps.
I think no one has a power to predict the price when it dump and when it rise. I believe that people has a different sight and understanding about the crypto currency trading and if they are about to make some speculation some of it is really having some basis. The basis is the volume of the demand or maybe buyers that buy and hold it for good. I think the effect of the price is transparent during the continueous selling .So then if there are dumped price will maybe drop.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

dumping and pumping two critical states of a successful trading.... cryptocurrency marketplace is volatile market, here every moment markets ups and down.so no ways to know before pumping and dumping.

thirdkiller

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

If you know for sure that there is a dump happening then go ahead and exchange your crypto to the regular money. Otherwise, the market has always been volatile and we all know it will be going through changes all the time.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:53:49 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
I think there is no one here who can help you in knowing when the dump will happen. No one know when it will happen. If i were you need to think wiser. If your balance reach $30k sell it and buy again when the price dump.
No one here does have a knowledge of knowing when were the next dump would happen. No one will guess and no will could make a precise predictions since cryptocurrencies are so volatile and constantly changing it's values so it is really hard to know when the next dump or when the next pump would do.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

to know the moment when it will dump again it seems there are so many you can see from the market conditions and see some news from some media to know the development of bitcoin and you are not left behind with bitcoin information.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:59:49 PM

No one will ever know that or even notice it, no one will never identify if the price will going to dump. It still depends on our instinct and it depends on us if we wanted to believe ourselves or maybe some news that we heard.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

If someone knew about this then he will be a multi billionaire by now. He can even control the market by being a whale with every crypto currency that will be out there.

There is no way you can know it will drop. Different people have different amounts and once they all want to sell at the same time (which we dont know when will happen) the price will drop. It is possible to happen but unknown when.
Ghandy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Most traders learnt that from techincal analysis. It helps you understand the entry and leaving point  in any trade and you minimize loss
MASDAS87

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

Nobody can tell when will be dump. I think there is no strategy to protect about crypto market dump and you know that cryptocurrency is very volatile.
I think it is depend on the demand and buyers buy and hold then crypto market will be good.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:35:18 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
You can not predict that, because the Crypto market is driven by the sharks. You can not do more than wait.
I know this will make people very upset but we are just small fish, we have no power. Accept your fate and create your own strategy against the downfall. Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

We can not analyse the initial dump of any ICO. If the dump started it is better to sell the coins than Holding as it will be more risky and Huge chances of Losses. Keep your money split into different ICOs, it is better to invest less amount in multiple ICOs, even if we get a loss at one ICO, we can be profitable with others.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:23:51 AM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

No one knows how to do that not unless you are a time traveler but that never exist yet. So today not one can ever know when will be the exact date of a dumo all we know the theory that whenever the price of the coin gets into the moon realy far like their price really goes up high the next thing that is gonna happen to that is a huge downfall. That is the most accurate thing you can rely on. Because as you will look at the price history of all the coins like.bitcoins for example thry will always have ups and down
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:54:06 AM

We can not analyse the initial dump of any ICO. If the dump started it is better to sell the coins than Holding as it will be more risky and Huge chances of Losses. Keep your money split into different ICOs, it is better to invest less amount in multiple ICOs, even if we get a loss at one ICO, we can be profitable with others.
Actually I like ICOs that dump at the beginning as long as they raise a good amount during the ICO.
Based on my observation, the recover in time and that is the time to cash out as in the beginning it's the weak hands and the bounty hunters who are dumping.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Charts will tell you all. It will tell you if the trend is over or if it is just starting. Price action comes first before the news hits off or any fundamentals. It pays off when you study hard first before giving it a shot. Good luck! May the odds be ever be in our favor!
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:54:59 AM

usually the coin will continue to decline for 3 consecutive days and see also all the coins. usually if it will dump the market will be red in one week.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

I think it is not sure thing that makes you able to take decision about the long term dump it is the market which you can observe and predict not any thing is sure but according to the prediction you can check and get knowledge about the buying and selling trend that makes you able to get decision about buying and selling any coin,
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:53:00 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

You can know it with technique anlysis, but it don't work always. The best tip if you heard any bad news, after you should sell. When the market see dip, you can buy your coins back from cheaper.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

Nobody can tell when will be dump. I think there is no strategy to protect about crypto market dump and you know that cryptocurrency is very volatile.
I think it is depend on the demand and buyers buy and hold then crypto market will be good.

Yes there is no expert in crypto market that can predict the true behavior of it. Volatility behavior is hard to determined when will be going to dump and pump as well. So keep monitor the marketplace which coins are going to buy and keep for long term investment plans that gives more profit in the long run.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:28:24 PM

It's not possible to tell when coin dump but you can analysis about market to know crypto news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: