Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1948 times)
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

to know when it will happen dump it seems you should see and subscribe with some news news that usually provide information about cryptocurrency and usually when there is bad news the price of cryptocurrency will definitely dump.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sanjeevgogi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:31:43 AM

here ta also won't work,after the hype got over or after any big event,we expect dump.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

To protect your money, withdraw them when your altcoins start to get cheaper. So you will not lose your investment.
This is what you will never need to ask some one if you study enough about the technology. Besides, you do not need to know about the red market if you are learned enough to keep things in control. If you do not sell when the market is red, you will never need to worry about the dump because I would do no good to you. Keep the information circle wide.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

you dont jnow when to dump because if this things is possible no one will be get lost and everybody happy. they dont know the exactly happen to the coins that you own better to go on the flow and be ready on what happen.

That's exactly we need to do ,just go with the flow and be ready for what happen  because in crypto pump and dump are part of the market so you need to be ready what will happen to the next day.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:05:58 AM

If you want to know before the dump you need to join telegram if you join telegram group you can know which is the dump because some people give a signal which coin will be the dump and most of the time they are provided pump signal that signal is very valuable for cryptocurrency trader. Always this signal not work but sometimes this signal show great one.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

Passive investment strategies are the best for protecting your assets during volatility. If you don't sell you have nothing to worry about
sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

no one knows about that, if we know it before happen we already rich now. Cheesy When it falls you can choose to cut loss or you can hold them until the price is back. but i prefer for hold it, because cut loss just makes loss your money.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:51:21 PM

Nobody can't tell you that.
I mean if everyone knew when to sell and when to buy we would all be millionaires, or we wouldn't because nobody would sell...
Now on a serious note, if you're uncomfortable with big dips than it's probably the best to have most of your assets in top10 alts and BTC and do the trading with those out of top10.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:40:35 PM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

If a coin pumps really fast and non-stop then you should start to being scared and predicting it to dump afterwards.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

The only way to get rid of this dump is to hold your crypto. Do not sell it even the price gets low and wait until it gets up again. Cryptos volatility cannot be determined but can be predicted. That is not an easy task to predict the dump movement specially in crypto currency. Like some of the bitcoiner user said, it's a digital money that once you mess out, it's not easy to fixed and you need to pack up and move on
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

I don't know if there's some sort of insider trading in crypto, because that's the only way someone will learn ahead of  time when the dumping will happen. But there are what you call pump-and-dump group. And you can look at chart 4hour or one hour chart if its green candle stick and its too high dont buy it. It is sign of pump and dump coin
jsrenthourse

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

Well, data on the market will always give us a clear view of the dump but the problem is that we can recognize and determine the right time or not, that's the important thing, most of the inexperienced people will not recognize or recognize very late. I made a little analysis with ethereum last night, I draw a line on the chart just want to know if it's the highest price or not. and I see that the line is at the highest price
raider150shifter

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:36:46 PM

There are three ways on analyzing the future price of the market,
Technical Analysis
Fundamental Analysis
Sentiment Analysis
Study and master one by one and I guarantee it will really help/assist you in your trades
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:39:56 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

If a coin pumps really fast and non-stop then you should start to being scared and predicting it to dump afterwards.

Some trading and fx indicators are working well for coins. You check them and you can understand a dump will happen after it. Then you take your own precautions.
jsrenthourse

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:29:40 PM

There is no hard and fast rule for a trader to get to know about the position of market. Whether it is low or high, this is nothing but commonsense. See the whole scenario, observe the coin’s price and determine is a storm coming right now or not. If you are talking about bitcoin, then according to what I have got after doing my studies and research is that the price of the bitcoin do not go down suddenly
think3214

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

It is all your experience and the knowledge regarding the things which can help you in having some fair idea of the market in the coming days and that you need to do lot of hard work for that. If it is some altcoin which future needs to be predicted, a person needs to look at the price of bitcoin. When it will start increasing, that means a pump is near for altcoins too and whenever bitcoin declines, altcoins also start decreasing
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

I think we don't have to know about when the dump is coming because as long as we can sell at the high price then we are fine and we can wait for the price is down so we can buy the coin again. I know that you need to keep track of the information and find out about the project you are pursuing, I am confident that you will be able to know when the time to buy and sell is reasonable
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

No one is certain to know before the dump of a coin. Price swings up and down at anytime so it is hardly to catch the price before it will dump. If you know the project is good with potential and good to invest you are not worried to buy at the current rate.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:50:04 PM

No one is certain to know before the dump of a coin. Price swings up and down at anytime so it is hardly to catch the price before it will dump. If you know the project is good with potential and good to invest you are not worried to buy at the current rate.
It seems to me that the current situation, in which the crypto-currency market is located, is very difficult to navigate. The fact is that some moments that used to be stably at the same level, now went up by 20 and 50%. And all the promising coins fell below the expected prices.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:22:35 PM

There is no prove that you will know the coins before it goes dump, i think the best way to know this is to check the news everyday the only one who realy can dump the coins price is if there is a big bad news in the way the price will surely goes down but not always.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: