Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:40:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know before the Dump?  (Read 1949 times)
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:56:55 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

YOu have to know that this is very normal mate! Bitcoin is very volatile and what you are experiencing right now is very normal with this could happen anytime. The price can either be high or low anytime and we have to accept that fact. You don't decide immediately to dump it because in the end, the loss will be yours and I bet you don't want to let that happen. Just be observant.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

For some coins you can check in block explorer (eg https://chainz.cryptoid.info)

you should check this rich list, and if the rich list coin is reduced and you're sure that coin is sent to an exchange, so it's will  dump soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

For some coins you can check in block explorer (eg https://chainz.cryptoid.info)

you should check this rich list, and if the rich list coin is reduced and you're sure that coin is sent to an exchange, so it's will  dump soon.
If it is some altcoin which future needs to be predicted, a person needs to look at the price of bitcoin. When it will start increasing, that means a pump is near for altcoins too and whenever bitcoin declines, altcoins also start decreasing. However, it is not easy to predict the upcoming phase especially the duration for which it will last of bitcoin.Best is to read predictions of crypto experts.
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:30:39 PM

When the price spikes too high too rapidly you can be rather sure that a dump is in preparation. In which case, the best protection is to sell before the dumpers Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

Theres no easy way to know when it will dump,  because the market is so volatile,  anything can happen anytime.  The best way to be ready is to learn and master how to read TA and learn from your experience so that next time dump will happen you know what to do.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:37:26 PM

I do not know when or what the sign was before the Dump. before I'm in the mood. may have a good heart to send me a message. thank you and advance ..
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Before the dump, there will be so much bad news about it , specially news about hacking stuffs or money laundrying , those are the worst news in Bitcoin.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for 5 months . I am buying some icos and holding coins. I started with 5000 usd. And sometimes my balance went up to 30k and down to 12k . I feel very uncomfortable when my balance is dropped.
So i want to know is there any strategy to protect your balance before the dump?
Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.
You can not predict the market dump or pump at any time. Because if there is a formula, the Crypto market does not appear. I advise you not to believe in the idea that some people can predict the market, it is completely fraud.
So I think you should change your investment strategy to fit the way the Crypto market operates.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
SellBuyAcc

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:56:40 AM

Actually to be honest, I was not around for years already but I know some of bitcoin matters. Your question was already asked years ago on how btc be know how it fluctuated so we can see when we will going to buy or sell our coins but that is the one of good feature of btc at all being unpredictable of fluctuation.
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:34:51 AM

Well, the main indicator is the volume of trading on major exchanges. Usually, the drop will strike when the volumes are very small, for example, during the Chinese New Year.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

Actually no one can exactly know about the dump and what will be the next step of whale hard to predict but we can learn from past and charts of the coin will help where will be the market in upcoming days.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

I made a little analysis with ethereum last night, I draw a line on the chart just want to know if it's the highest price or not. and I see that the line is at the highest price and I say to myself if the line/wall break then the price will increase higher but suddenly, the bitcoin price getting down although it's not too deep. the impact is, ethereum price get dump too hard and the red line is shown in last night. but I am not expecting to see a more red line but the next hours, I see the red line is down too deep.

so, I think if the price is at the highest price, then it means we need to be careful because sometimes, there are a correction or something like that that will make the price to get down even getting down too deep. and what we can do is we need to prepare and if we want to sell our coins, we can do it when the price still in the highest price so we could still take our profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Abuloool123

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

The most easiest way is to avoid it. Do not put your money on Cryptocurrency that has a high chance of being dumped. Only invest on cryptocurrencies where you know the developers won't bail out on their holders. That is what you can do nest is to avoid shitcoins as no matter how informed you are you might be too late before they start dumping their shares.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

That's depeds on trading environment, if it's small exchange, then a whale is person that selling 3 btc, if its a really huge exchange, then it's about 300+ bitcoins
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Anyone can help please.
Thank you so much.

Create a profits target, don't look at the market because the prices always changing, sometimes its going up and sometimes its down. Just set your target profits or set your time to hold if you are a long term traders. You know, we can't control the market but we follow it.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:26:07 AM

Theres no easy way to know when it will dump,  because the market is so volatile,  anything can happen anytime.  The best way to be ready is to learn and master how to read TA and learn from your experience so that next time dump will happen you know what to do.
Even if you do that you will never be able to predict that there is a dump in progress, you're only going to see that the price is going down but you will never know if the price is going down just a little bit of it or if it will go down a lot, this is why if you are worried about the coin in which you invested is going to dumped the best thing is to invest in solid coins that you know are going to recover even if they dumped.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:52:50 AM

Well, the main indicator is the volume of trading on major exchanges. Usually, the drop will strike when the volumes are very small, for example, during the Chinese New Year.
Yes that  time I see market price always down, then it is good time to buy and wait to sell.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:24:12 AM

Even if you do that you will never be able to predict that there is a dump in progress, you're only going to see that the price is going down but you will never know if the price is going down just a little bit of it or if it will go down a lot, this is why if you are worried about the coin in which you invested is going to dumped the best thing is to invest in solid coins that you know are going to recover even if they dumped.
Its no doubt ,we can still update the chart as always.We can determine the markets progress. Anytime, dump will happen because the fluctuation is unpredictable and also it depends on the demand and supply. As a trader we can analyze the market and we are ready to face every situation .
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:51:21 AM

Believe it or not, we have a tendency to cant actually anticipate even the foremost recent ones that square measure in crypto for long. no one will drive once are the lowland occur within the market. In any case, for the foremost half, we can see the worth that are growing we will get the chance to require profit since we do not understand nevertheless once are the subsequent dump.
Yes i believe it because nobody can really know when will dump or pump. If we know it then we will be the riches person in the world.
By believeing ourselves and try to do best is the thing we need right now. Stop asking the exact time but doing our anlaysis instead.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

I think you're question is no one can't help you.because cryptocurrency is so volatile and so risky.don't expect for always pump but expect also for big dump.everyone is lose their capital also the professional traders but still we need to move forward and learn the lesson in previous happen.control you're capital in investment don't put all of you're capital.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: